What if the Feds declined to enforce all federal law in Mexifornia..would that piss Democrats off?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Should state politicians be the ones to decide which federal laws they want enforced within their state and which they do not?
Aren’t they doing exactly that by offering unwavering assistance to the Feds in most federal cases and offering nothing but resistance on others?
Do they do such a thing or am I making this up?

By law, all cities and states must be sanctuaries.

Federal law can never require anything at all from states or cities, as they must always be entirely independent of any federal jurisdiction.
Federal forces are always inherently abusive, so are supposed to be strictly limited by the Constitution.

Here is what happens when federal forces start to abuse state and local authorities.

City To Pay American War Veteran $190,000 After He Was Detained by ICE

{...
City To Pay American War Veteran $190,000 After He Was Detained by ICE
Nina Golgowski,HuffPost
A Marine combat veteran who was wrongly held for potential deportation for three days after a Michigan police captain reported him to federal immigration officials will be paid $190,000 by the city over the incident.
...}

I’m guessing you’d be fine if the Feds decided to stop investigating and enforcing all federal laws within sanctuary cities / states?

Should state politicians be the ones to decide which federal laws they want enforced within their state and which they do not?
Aren’t they doing exactly that by offering unwavering assistance to the Feds in most federal cases and offering nothing but resistance on others?
they should be more worried if they decide to enforce all fed law

State officials are not responsible for enforcing federal laws.

Nothing is stopping Trump from sending in the FBI to enforce laws in California or anywhere else.

According to her she did nothing wrong.

State officials are not responsible for enforcing federal laws.

Nothing is stopping Trump from sending in the FBI to enforce laws in California or anywhere else.

True, and that’s the bullshit that fools say.
States have always assisted and complied with federal investigations and the enforcement of federal law within the states.
Brown shitholes have only recently decided to resist the Feds attempt to keep Americans safe and protected by choosing to protect illegal aliens over Americans. Ask Mollie Tibbetts for more information on this.

Forum List

Back