What If Pigs Learn To Fly?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

I just watched the whole interview.....and it's clear that Chris Matthews was trying to get Trump to admit to something that didn't exist. Trump hit him back with Matthews' obvious hypocrisy. He's a practicing Catholic and he tried to use the Gospel to bail himself out on abortion. "Render unto Caesar what is Caesars'" he says.

In other words, Chris wants to have it both ways. He wants to say he's a good Catholic but he wants to claim he's a liberal, which means that his church doesn't believe in abortions under any circumstances, but Chris wants to be able to show up at cocktail parties and wear his liberal bonifides as a badge of honor.

So essentially, Liberals are huge hypocrites. A baby isn't a baby unless it's left the birth canal. Until then, it's a disease. A tumor. A lump of flesh that has no importance.....except to Liberals who want to use it buy a Lamborghini.

What does the Democratic Party stand for?

Breaking the law.

The question that was asked by Chris Matthews was what would Trump do if abortion was illegal. Trump's answer was enforce the law. Trump has no intention of changing the law, just enforcing it.

Quite a change from the last 7 years.

It was a set up all the way.
Trump has to learn to treat these fuckers the way they deserve. He's doing it with Bill O'Reilly, keeping him at arm's length. Chris Matthews will get the same from now on.
No New York journalist can be trusted. The sooner Trump learns this, the better.

Chris Matthews is Jesuit trained....look at at the Jesuit schools that gave him honorary degrees not even including the two Jesuit colleges he went to......that gave me a serious case of the creeps just reading his bio.

If one were to remove the concept 'liberal' from the minds of the right, would they collapse like a punctured balloon? Matthews did his job and managed in a single interview to show Trump for the clown he is. I say bravo, well done.

If one were to remove the concept 'liberal' from the minds of the right, would they collapse like a punctured balloon? Matthews did his job and managed in a single interview to show Trump for the clown he is. I say bravo, well done.

You have a vast capacity for fantasy and self-delusion.

Forum List

Back