What If CNN Had Covered D-Day?

Um, no. Thought it on purpose and you would deal with if called out. Seems I was wrong.

I do not normally read a lot of the threads or posts of truthmatters... I really don't have the time or the inclination...but I tell you what: if that poster is on a thread that I find interesting and am posting on, and that poster - or any liberal poster - puts up something outlandish, I will try to remember to point it out.

gimme a break, gunny. my silence is my silence and nothing else. As I have said a ton of times, I do not feel compelled to be a policeman checking the postings of liberals and chastising them. I have no desire to do so...that is not how I chose to spend my time here. I come here to debate conservatives.... like you... and I get really fucking bored with your act whereby you only whine that if I am going after inconsistencies in your posts or the posts of other conservatives that my not doing the same thing to liberals is somehow hypocritical - and you point to one post one time when you made one offhanded comment to RSR that one of his links didn't prove what he said it proved as EVIDENCE that you are somehow this objective, fair equal opportunity poster who goes after every hack on both sides of the aisle. That's bullshit and you know it. All I need to do to "get even" with you is to slam one liberal once. Stand by...we'll be all square in a matter of minutes.

MM has an unlimited number of passes to hand out to your fellow libs, and he gladly issues them

A loyal Dem voter

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 67

Forum List

Back