What if both parties committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, tradition and history?

No it has not. If you are that stupid why are you here?
Yes it has been,

Stop calling others stupid you dishonest pig.

No fraud was proven period.

You are a failure and so is that stupid film you love. It had no ewvidence of fraud and you have never posted any.

You know this is true bitch

Yes it has been,

Stop calling others stupid you dishonest pig.

No fraud was proven period.

You are a failure and so is that stupid film you love. It had no ewvidence of fraud and you have never posted any.

You know this is true bitch
You are stupid. I like telling the truth.

Since when, stupid?
Since forever liar.

They PROVE you have no intelligent argument which we all know you do not.

You are a liar and coward who has never oisted evidenceand your claims have been systematically proven false piont by point.

This is truth and gact and you fucking KNOW IT

What if both moved their platforms to perfectly align with our founders intent?
What if both parties committed to putting Americans and America first?
What if both parties agreed to ONLY do work for American citizens?
What if we got back to the JFK era when only little things separated the parties?

Isn’t it awfully strange that the aforementioned has to be asked?
well, at least Kennedy listened to one R that i know of, Eisenhower... He didn't listen to him first RE the Bay of Pigs... and maybe that's why it failed so utterly

but after that, he... looks like he had a wake up call after that (who wouldn't?) and the next fight w/ the communists wasn't so much a failure..

Since forever liar.

They PROVE you have no intelligent argument which we all know you do not.

You are a liar and coward who has never oisted evidenceand your claims have been systematically proven false piont by point.

This is truth and gact and you fucking KNOW IT
How many times are you going to spout that crap? There is all kinds of evidence.

How many times are you going to spout that crap? There is all kinds of evidence.
No there is not.

I am statring fact. If there were evidence you would have posted it and you never have.

The fucking movie has no evidence and that is proven.

You are just a simple minded childish liar.

Where is the explosion motherfucker?

No there is not.

I am statring fact. If there were evidence you would have posted it and you never have.

Yes there is. You are denying reality. Do you go out alone?

No there is not.

several cases have been posted,, along with irregularities that would forfeit millions of votes

if he is that stupid, there's no point wasting keystrokes on him... I mean, I gave up trying to "reason" with libs a long time ago. I will talk to those of that group who exhibit open mindedness.. if I ever find any
You are more of a lib that I would ever be dipshit.

And the fact remains there is no evidence of fraud PERIOD

Forum List

Back