What if all of 'we' in the Israel/Palestine section were to meet in person?

What if 'we' in the Israel/Palestine section met face to face?

• Keep arguing and name calling

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Get out our guns and just kill each other

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Stop being keyboard coyboys and discuss real solutions like human beings

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Fry up some bacon (sorry, just had to)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I don't often drink beer.

But when I do, I will take a pint of Guinness with a shot of Jameson's.........

Actually, I think I'd try to convert all the Jews to Islam.
After all, halal is so much easier than kosher and fruit juice is cheaper than booze.

The latter being a great incentive to Jews.:D

Have a question.
If massive American companies such as McD and others can learn to understand local cultures in order to make a profit, why do so many people insist on refusing to understand other cultures, refusing to live in peace?

Those are franchise chains, not centrally run corps, so the owners are locals.

As for your idea that such 'understanding' is a good thing for, like, 'World Peace n Stuff', here is one example of a 'massive American company' understanding local cultures':

20080718082905_17jul08.jpg

Found this Arab translation of Hitler's infamous autobiography at the local Safeway. It's really interesting to see the different kinds of political books that the Arabs here are interested in. Most of them (like this one) would be considered WAY extreme back in the states.
ONELOWERLIGHT'S DAILY PHOTO SAFARI

Coca Cola understood Nazi Germany very well, too, and embraced the use of slave allotments for labor in its factories during WW II., and then there are those 'private' factory compounds in Red China; you know, the ones with the barbed wire strung along their walls that are turned inward, to keep their workers from escaping?

Sorry, but some of us aren't at all interested in the 'Enlightened Globalist' versions of 'intercultural understanding and peace'.

Yes, I noticed.

American Nazi Party

You quote a few extremists wanting Nazi books or supporting Nazis in WWII, totally ignoring the minor detail, many in America do the same or worse.

Frankly, as we know what happened in Germany when the Nazis to power, I'm amazed anyone in America is that ****ing stupid - but they are.

I should address your concerned about the Arabic version of Adolf's ****ty book.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: Virgin Megastore recommends Mein Kampf to its Arab customers

It was a British company, the one that's opened the Bin Laden space centre in California.

virgin1.jpg

However, it's also a legitimate reference book, when you show it in context.
Add Churchill's book and you have a list of useful reading for anyone wanting to study WWII.

Kafahy - Mein Kampf on sale in Cairo
by Tom Spender, on Flickr

How does that compare to the American Nazi party?

So what? This board alone is full of forums and posts criticizing America 24/7, so your little snivel doesn't carry much punch there. The American Nazi Party isn't ruling over hundreds of millions of people; Islamo-Nazism is. Nobody in the U.S. is peddling Mein Kampf at Safeways and Hitler cartoon books at childrens' book fairs here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we'd get to drinking.............
Eating Bacon..............................
Get ticked off at each other........

And then kill each other.

*sigh* Some of us, it seems, are going to fight with one another regardless of the surroundings..... I think we need to cut them off from the alcohol AND sugar as well.

So what? This board alone is full of forums and posts criticizing America 24/7, so your little snivel doesn't carry much punch there. The American Nazi Party isn't ruling over hundreds of millions of people; Islamo-Nazism is. Nobody in the U.S. is peddling Mein Kampf at Safeways and Hitler cartoon books at childrens' book fairs here.

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler | 9780395925034 | Paperback | Barnes & Noble

Sales of Hitler?s Mein Kampf are Surging? | Liberty Blitzkrieg
This is what the top sales chart on iTune’ category Politics and Current Events looks like.

Screen-Shot-2014-01-09-at-7.29.56-AM.jpg

No, America get its copies on the internet.
In fact, an American company, famous for educational books, publishes it in America.

MEIN KAMPF: The Murphy Translation | The New Order

I'm sorry if facts are anti American.

Those are franchise chains, not centrally run corps, so the owners are locals.

As for your idea that such 'understanding' is a good thing for, like, 'World Peace n Stuff', here is one example of a 'massive American company' understanding local cultures':

20080718082905_17jul08.jpg

ONELOWERLIGHT'S DAILY PHOTO SAFARI

Coca Cola understood Nazi Germany very well, too, and embraced the use of slave allotments for labor in its factories during WW II., and then there are those 'private' factory compounds in Red China; you know, the ones with the barbed wire strung along their walls that are turned inward, to keep their workers from escaping?

Sorry, but some of us aren't at all interested in the 'Enlightened Globalist' versions of 'intercultural understanding and peace'.

Yes, I noticed.

American Nazi Party

You quote a few extremists wanting Nazi books or supporting Nazis in WWII, totally ignoring the minor detail, many in America do the same or worse.

Frankly, as we know what happened in Germany when the Nazis to power, I'm amazed anyone in America is that ****ing stupid - but they are.

I should address your concerned about the Arabic version of Adolf's ****ty book.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: Virgin Megastore recommends Mein Kampf to its Arab customers

It was a British company, the one that's opened the Bin Laden space centre in California.

virgin1.jpg

However, it's also a legitimate reference book, when you show it in context.
Add Churchill's book and you have a list of useful reading for anyone wanting to study WWII.

Kafahy - Mein Kampf on sale in Cairo
by Tom Spender, on Flickr

How does that compare to the American Nazi party?

sheesh...can't we have one nice thread without someone going all Nazi hate on it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we'd get to drinking.............
Eating Bacon..............................
Get ticked off at each other........

And then kill each other.

better a toke, mellow out and relax..............or a valium

What's the phrase? Peace man?

*sigh* Some of us, it seems, are going to fight with one another regardless of the surroundings..... I think we need to cut them off from the alcohol AND sugar as well.

Yes. it seems some of us see reds at the drop of a hat.

Actually, I think I'd try to convert all the Jews to Islam.
After all, halal is so much easier than kosher and fruit juice is cheaper than booze.

The latter being a great incentive to Jews.:D

Life is happy with Tuborg, don't knock it till you've tried it.

One dislikes continental beers, real English heavy beers are far superior.

https://www.theakstons.co.uk/Ales/Old-Peculier/

oldpeculiar.png
in a straight glass, before you were seduced by religion were you a street fighting loony Fred?

Life is happy with Tuborg, don't knock it till you've tried it.

One dislikes continental beers, real English heavy beers are far superior.

https://www.theakstons.co.uk/Ales/Old-Peculier/

oldpeculiar.png
in a straight glass, before you were seduced by religion were you a street fighting loony Fred?

Not at all.
I was a greasy biker with long hair and a taste for beer, bikes and biker chicks.
My fighting was done in a rather different manner, sometimes on the streets, but not as you suggest. By that time, my hair was much shorter.

Forum List

Back