What I want to see from trump

1. Bring jobs home. Fix trade deals and wages go up.
2. Stop letting Muslims in
3. Stop illegal immigration
4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt
6. Fix the black community.

Republicans have control of everything. Good luck

Hey Republicans! Lets see you fix this:

Generation Screwed

Don't blame Democrats in 3 years if you've done nothing to change this. You blamed Obama well now you are in charge and remember what Don said

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

The state of this nation should come as no surprise to anyone with a third grade education.
For too long we have fostered and perpetuated an underclass that is slowly but surely taking over as the majority. The writing is on the wall, the collision course we're on is clear, the arithmetic is simple.
For some pathetic reason the DNC can't locate the nutsack to do the right thing for REAL Americans and force a change of course. It'll all come to a head and decisions will make themselves at some point. I hope I'm alive when it does so I can sit back and laugh as it all comes crashing down.

We said STRENGTHEN Social Security and Medicare and you guys voted for Republicans who clearly want to cut it and say it's broke.

Imagine the Bush tax breaks didn't happen and imagine the Iraq war never happened. We'd all have our social security. Imagine if all those good paying jobs didn't go overseas. Imagine if we didn't go from 1 million illegals to 10 million.

I don't like Republicans but I will like it if they kick the illegals out. Hopefully they do something good while they are in power.

Millennials
300% more student load debt than their parents
1/2 as likely to own a home as a young adult in 1975 was
1 in 5 live in poverty
Most of them won't be able to retire until they are 75.

I hope they show up and vote for Trump in 2020. Or better yet, stay home ya dumb fucks.
Trump is not going to fix those things. Perhaps you have forgotten he has gone bankrupt 4 times. He is going to bankrupt this country's economy, not fix it.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Generation Screwed

Don't blame Democrats in 3 years if you've done nothing to change this. You blamed Obama well now you are in charge and remember what Don said

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

The state of this nation should come as no surprise to anyone with a third grade education.
For too long we have fostered and perpetuated an underclass that is slowly but surely taking over as the majority. The writing is on the wall, the collision course we're on is clear, the arithmetic is simple.
For some pathetic reason the DNC can't locate the nutsack to do the right thing for REAL Americans and force a change of course. It'll all come to a head and decisions will make themselves at some point. I hope I'm alive when it does so I can sit back and laugh as it all comes crashing down.

We said STRENGTHEN Social Security and Medicare and you guys voted for Republicans who clearly want to cut it and say it's broke.

Imagine the Bush tax breaks didn't happen and imagine the Iraq war never happened. We'd all have our social security. Imagine if all those good paying jobs didn't go overseas. Imagine if we didn't go from 1 million illegals to 10 million.

I don't like Republicans but I will like it if they kick the illegals out. Hopefully they do something good while they are in power.

All of establishment government is to blame...it really began when Democrats leveraged Reagan into signing the Amnesty Bill in 1986, those 3.5 million illegals quickly multiplied into tens of millions...herein lies the problem. We're now a nation that fosters way too much non-contributing filth...plain and fucking simple. People can spin this shit all they want but again, third graders can see this clearly.
Trump was elected almost entirely on the hope that he'd be the one with the nutsack to shake-up and expose the establishment pukes and eventually force major change...He's doing that and my bet is he'll keep doing that.

Millennials
1 in 5 live in poverty

I hope they show up and vote for Trump in 2020. Or better yet, stay home ya dumb fucks.
Trump is not going to fix those things. Perhaps you have forgotten he has gone bankrupt 4 times. He is going to bankrupt this country's economy, not fix it.

Which is more likely?
That Trump bankrupts the US or that illegal Mexicans continue bankrupting one state at a time as their population grows among us?
(this is a test...I repeat, this is a test)
California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Generation Screwed

All of establishment government is to blame...it really began when Democrats leveraged Reagan into signing the Amnesty Bill in 1986, those 3.5 million illegals quickly multiplied into tens of millions...herein lies the problem. We're now a nation that fosters way too much non-contributing filth...plain and fucking simple. People can spin this shit all they want but again, third graders can see this clearly.
Trump was elected almost entirely on the hope that he'd be the one with the nutsack to shake-up and expose the establishment pukes and eventually force major change...He's doing that and my bet is he'll keep doing that.
Seems like the only thing he's done is cut down on immigration. While I like that, it isn't nearly enough. And wages haven't gone up because of it.

Why Aren’t Wages Rising Faster Now That Unemployment Is Lower?

And another thing. You don't say your tax plan is going to hurt people like you and then give yourself a fucking tax bill that totally benefits you and then expect me to believe you are sincere on anything else.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Generation Screwed

Yes, looks like the darkies are having an uprising. What ever will you do?

Millennials
1 in 5 live in poverty

Which is more likely?
That Trump bankrupts the US or that illegal Mexicans continue bankrupting one state at a time as their population grows among us?
California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center

Well if you asked a Republican last year they'd tell you we are already bankrupt. And with all the trips to Mara Lago I would say it's more likely Trump will bankrupt us.

I don't like illegals either. Make them legal. It's the employers who hire illegals we need to go after.

35 year-olds trying to talk about themselves as if they were still children (and behaving accordingly) says about all you need to know.

4. Beat Isis
5. Lower the debt

Generation Screwed

Seems like the only thing he's done is cut down on immigration. While I like that, it isn't nearly enough. And wages haven't gone up because of it.

And another thing. You don't say your tax plan is going to hurt people like you and then give yourself a fucking tax bill that totally benefits you and then expect me to believe you are sincere on anything else.

Well, unfortunately he doesn't have a magic wand, it's been less than a year, it will take some time to unwind and change years and years of corruption. Wages won't change overnight or in a year...you know this.

The tax plan will hurt him in many ways....property tax max deduction at $10k...mortgage loan interest deduction at $500k max...etc
You see, people have come to over analyze and over think anything and everything Trump says...he can't possibly say enough to cover all potential twists and spins that the wacked out Left will put on shit. Obviously we've all come to know he's not the most calculated, methodical talker around...which is something his supporters like, we see what he says as genuine as he shoots from the hip. Many prefer everything said to appear to be from a script written and practiced over weeks....what's authentic about that? The bottom line is; his direction and intent is and should be clear to anyone who can listen, see and read....PERIOD.
5 Ways the New GOP Tax Plan Will Help the Middle Class

35 year-olds trying to talk about themselves as if they were still children (and behaving accordingly) says about all you need to know.

New teachers don't get paid what they paid your old ass. And they graduate with much higher student loans. Don't you get it? It's not as easy as it was for you.

Millennials
1 in 5 live in poverty

Which is more likely?

Well if you asked a Republican last year they'd tell you we are already bankrupt. And with all the trips to Mara Lago I would say it's more likely Trump will bankrupt us.

I don't like illegals either. Make them legal. It's the employers who hire illegals we need to go after.

So you see employers as the root problem of the illegal immigration epidemic?
Isn't the root of any problem where problem X originates?
Doesn't illegal immigration originate at our border?

Generation Screwed

Well, unfortunately he doesn't have a magic wand, it's been less than a year, it will take some time to unwind and change years and years of corruption. Wages won't change overnight or in a year...you know this.

The tax plan will hurt him in many ways....property tax max deduction at $10k...mortgage loan interest deduction at $500k max...etc
You see, people have come to over analyze and over think anything and everything Trump says...he can't possibly say enough to cover all potential twists and spins that the wacked out Left will put on shit. Obviously we've all come to know he's not the most calculated, methodical talker around...which is something his supporters like, we see what he says as genuine as he shoots from the hip. Many prefer everything said to appear to be from a script written and practiced over weeks....what's authentic about that? The bottom line is; his direction and intent is and should be clear to anyone who can listen, see and read....PERIOD.

How The GOP Tax Plan Scrooges Middle Class, Retired And Poor

What is clear is that many of the benefits for the middle class could dwindle over time, even while companies and wealthy individuals could enjoy lasting tax advantages.

But the proposal’s conflicting provisions and phase-outs of certain benefits suggest that taxes could rise for some middle class earners over time. And for many, the income gains being touted by President Donald Trump are unlikely to materialize.

The tax plan’s primary beneficiaries would be wealthier Americans, who would enjoy lower tax rates despite the elimination of some breaks, a repeal of the so-called alternative minimum tax and the termination of the estate tax.

‘‘With the details they’ve presented to us so far, it looks like the tax cut benefits the wealthy and major corporations,’’ said Martin Sullivan, chief economist at Tax Analysts and a former staff economist at the Treasury Department. ‘‘In fact, if you have a large family, given the facts that we have now, that you would pay more in taxes.’’

Here’s why:

A married couple making less than $90,000 would be taxed at a 12 percent rate, instead of the current 15 percent. The size of their standard deduction would nearly double to $24,000.

But that same couple would lose personal exemptions — deductions that largely benefit families with multiple children. The child tax credit would rise to $1,600 from $1,000 — short of the $2,000 that Sullivan said would be needed to make many families whole.

The tax plan would also repeal the deduction of substantial medical costs, including what families might spend on nursing home care. And it would cap the deduction of state and local taxes. It also would use a less generous measure of inflation, so that more middle class taxpayers would creep into a higher bracket over several years.

Do I need to continue?

Here’s how the GOP tax plan would affect the middle class - The Boston Globe

Generation Screwed

Analysis | Why it’s such a big deal the Senate tax bill would add $1 trillion to debt

Some say it will add 1.7 trillion but I'll go with the one that says only 1 trillion.

Millennials
1 in 5 live in poverty

Which is more likely?

So you see employers as the root problem of the illegal immigration epidemic?
Isn't the root of any problem where problem X originates?
Doesn't illegal immigration originate at our border?

I see the problem as an illegal employer problem. If Canadian companies would pay me $1 million a year to wash dishes you can bet I will swim across the Detroit river to get that job. If there were no million dollar jobs then I wouldn't take the plunge.

Back in 2006 when you guys were saying illegals were just here doing jobs Americans won't do, here is what we were saying

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

Who said Jobs American's Won't DO? I recall Bush and McCain saying it. Don't you remember that?

What is clear is that many of the benefits for the middle class could dwindle over time, even while companies and wealthy individuals could enjoy lasting tax advantages.

But the proposal’s conflicting provisions and phase-outs of certain benefits suggest that taxes could rise for some middle class earners over time. And for many, the income gains being touted by President Donald Trump are unlikely to materialize.

The tax plan’s primary beneficiaries would be wealthier Americans, who would enjoy lower tax rates despite the elimination of some breaks, a repeal of the so-called alternative minimum tax and the termination of the estate tax.

‘‘With the details they’ve presented to us so far, it looks like the tax cut benefits the wealthy and major corporations,’’ said Martin Sullivan, chief economist at Tax Analysts and a former staff economist at the Treasury Department. ‘‘In fact, if you have a large family, given the facts that we have now, that you would pay more in taxes.’’

Here’s why:

A married couple making less than $90,000 would be taxed at a 12 percent rate, instead of the current 15 percent. The size of their standard deduction would nearly double to $24,000.

But that same couple would lose personal exemptions — deductions that largely benefit families with multiple children. The child tax credit would rise to $1,600 from $1,000 — short of the $2,000 that Sullivan said would be needed to make many families whole.

The tax plan would also repeal the deduction of substantial medical costs, including what families might spend on nursing home care. And it would cap the deduction of state and local taxes. It also would use a less generous measure of inflation, so that more middle class taxpayers would creep into a higher bracket over several years.

Do I need to continue?

We can do this all day bud....I can post an editorial to counter and debunk your editorial each and every time.
By the way....Are you still a Democrat or are you back to the Right side yet? It's been a few months and I know how you love to swing from both sets of nuts.

Interesting how so many self-professed “liberals” feel entitled to make racist assumptions and/or spew racist bullshit but refuse to see it, or can’t possibly imagine that anything they do or say could be wrong because after all they’ve been told all their lives that everything about themselves is right and pure by virtue of being ‘liberal.’

Here’s why:

Do I need to continue?

We can do this all day bud....I can post an editorial to counter and debunk your editorial each and every time.
By the way....Are you still a Democrat or are you back to the Right side yet? It's been a few months and I know how you love to swing from both sets of nuts.

Personally, financially, I will benefit more than most middle class Americans from the greedy policies of the GOP. But then again how much will I benefit? I forsee me losing $300 a month in social security because of Republicans. I'm making up the $ amount but you get my point. So don't send me $300 a year in tax breaks but then when I retire I find out I'm going to get $300 less.

Are you rich? Are you retired? Are you going to be able to retire at 65? I am. The only thing I worry about is how much ss will I get? The GOP have been warning us for years they intend to break ss not strengthen it.

Interesting how so many self-professed “liberals” feel entitled to make racist assumptions and/or spew racist bullshit but refuse to see it, or can’t possibly imagine that anything they do or say could be wrong because after all they’ve been told all their lives that everything about themselves is right and pure by virtue of being ‘liberal.’

Can you imagine anything you say is wrong? Is anything about you not right and pure? Like what?

If you can't answer then pot meet kettle.

This POTUS is a total embarrassment to the whole world. Eleven months later it’s nothing but chaos never ending self inflicted wounds. Like a little kid always doing or saying something dumb or stupid. Most disgusting, unethical, immoral, abusive, unethical POTUS ever.

But you have to give him credits for emboldened racist assholes and hatred groups.

USA Today editorial board bashes Trump
USA Today Donald Trump Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilet

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says
Donald Trump Is an Idiot and a Liar.

Forum List

Back