What Will the Dominion Lawsuit Reveal Hannity said about Trump ?!?

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The Glorious Dominion Lawsuit, how I love thee, let me count the ways:
Exposed Fox news for admitting they lie to their viewers because when they tell them the truth they stop watching
Exposed Rupert Murdoch for admitting Trump is lying about election fraud
Exposed all the people at Fox News for admitting Trump is lying about Election fraud
Exposed Tucker Carlson for admitting he hates Trump AND the Trump presidemncy was a "disaster"

The Dominion Lawsuit is the gift that keeps on giving ! Literally, there is going to continue to be a series of releases relating to what all the people said behind the scenes, exposing what their real thoughts and desires are, vs the bullshit they say on TV.

We know there is much more to come out culminating in a trial and April !! i am wondering what do they have on Hannity ?!? I get giddy thinking about it.

I think they have emails and/or text messages of Hannity trashing Trump and his fake election fraud claims in the days after the Jan 6th Insurrection. I also think they have other Fox News people trashing Trump in the days after the Jan 6th Insurrection. Murdoch hinted at it. Trump is going to be pissed.

This is going to start the Even Bigger Divide between Fox News and Donald Trump, I can't wait.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Who. Gives. A. Shit.
HA HA

Your news station is fake bull shit and lies, that must suck. I wouldn't know I watch CNN, which is the gold standard in TV journalism and accuracy.

Just wait until it is revealed that Hannity called Trump a liar who incited an insurrection then shit will start popping off !

Nobody cares Spanker.
It is totally inconsequential to anyone not dangerously obsessed

stuartsmalley1.gif

• Banned
The only thing keeping CNN afloat is the TV's left on in airports and doctors offices.

Even then, Fox doubles CNN's ratings, and CNNs continue to decline. So much for the gold standard.
We know Fox cares about ratings not facts, that is the point. You unknowingly proved my point with your post. Fox News is the Gold standard for Fake news, lies, and ratings, CNN is the Gold Standard for accuracy and facts.

Fox news panders and caters to the GOP, so they have admitted to report known lies because that is what you partisam hakcs want to hear, and when Fox News tells you the truth, you stop watching.

CNN tells the truth and does not care as much about ratings, they only care about facts.

We know Fox cares about ratings not facts, that is the point. You unknowingly proved my point with your post. Fox News is the Gold standard for Fake news, lies, and ratings, CNN is the Gold Standard for accuracy and facts.

Fox news panders and caters to the GOP, so they have admitted to report known lies because that is what you partisam hakcs want to hear, and when Fox News tells you the truth, you stop watching.

CNN tells the truth and does not care as much about ratings, they only care about facts.

I didn't prove anything, you just took what you wanted and made something out of it.

that Trump is the center of the universe? that's my best guess

Hannity is a proud New Yorker, as is Trump. every New Yorker thinks NY is the center of the universe!

I didn't prove anything, you just took what you wanted and made something out of it.
No your comment proved that you and Fox care more about ratings than accuracy, why else would you have referenced ratings.

I get it, you people look stupid AF right now with everybody admitting Trump is lying about election fraud and the Dominion lawsuit exposing Fox news for being lies and fake.
The MAGA brand has been destroyed

Tucker:
Carlson said, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.” The Fox host said of the Trump presidency, “That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Last edited:
Nobody cares Spanker.
It is totally inconsequential to anyone not dangerously obsessed

View attachment 763774
Lots of people care a lot !
A $1.8B lawsuit against fox for telling lies would completely destroy any small shred of credibility Fox could ever claim.
On top of that we get to see that the people at Fox have all said Trump is lying about voter fraud. On top of that we see that Tucker carlson secretly hates Trump and thinks his presidency was a disaster !!

This is the story of the year so far

Lots of people care a lot !
A $1.8B lawsuit against fox for telling lies would completely destroy any small shred of credibility Fox could ever claim.
On top of that we get to see that the people at Fox have all said Trump is lying about voter fraud. On top of that we see that Tucker carlson secretly hates Trump and thinks his presidency was a disaster !!

This is the story of the year so far
It’s a tempest in a teapot.

Forum List

Back