The lawless left (redundancy, I know) will some day reap what they sow

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
A psg in the Bible says that God is not mocked. Whatever one sows, one will reap.

So be careful, all you folks out there, as to what you are sowing. Are you sowing peace and love and justice?

If you are not, you are on a bad path. I don't put this in Religion because I am not talking about religion, believe it or not. Even if you don't claim to believe in God... we know that you irreligious folks DO believe in a peaceful, just society where people are treated equally and there is little to no serious corruption, etc.

If you pagans out there say you don't believe in those things... um, yeh, you can... like go away and not bother We the People who do value those things but my guess is that most Americans of whatever philosophy

support those goals

(Actually, the left are already reaping, but maybe that's a topic for another time)

A psg in the Bible says that God is not mocked. Whatever one sows, one will reap.

So be careful, all you folks out there, as to what you are sowing. Are you sowing peace and love and justice?

If you are not, you are on a bad path. I don't put this in Religion because I am not talking about religion, believe it or not. Even if you don't claim to believe in God... we know that you irreligious folks DO believe in a peaceful, just society where people are treated equally and there is little to no serious corruption, etc.

If you pagans out there say you don't believe in those things... um, yeh, you can... like go away and not bother We the People who do value those things but my guess is that most Americans of whatever philosophy

support those goals

(Actually, the left are already reaping, but maybe that's a topic for another time)

How ironic, that they actually think they ARE!

The cult of tolerance. :laughing0301:

support those goals

Democrats are pursuing justice, peacefulness and love, love of country, and love of mankind, love of the constitution, and the rule of law! :). This is done through the courts when a wrong has been committed.

Trump is not, and never has done such...he promotes hatred, and revenge, and lawlessness, in every breath he takes to speak.

Remember, the Good Lord says in the Bible, that vengeance is God's...

How ironic, that they actually think they ARE!

The cult of tolerance. :laughing0301:

But they are!

They support homosexuality, fornication, transperversion... I mean transexuality... murder of the unborn! They are very tolerant

unless you don't support those things! Then all hell breaks loose.

and tolerance flies out the proverbial window (like a bat out of Hell)

Democrats are pursuing justice, peacefulness and love, love of country, and love of mankind, love of the constitution, and the rule of law! :).

OMG!

I smelled tainted Kool Aid and "forgot" to read the rest!

Rest in peace after that KoolAid takes effect

(but we know you won't)

Democrats are pursuing justice, peacefulness and love, love of country, and love of mankind, love of the constitution, and the rule of law! :). This is done through the courts when a wrong has been committed.

Trump is not, and never has done such...he promotes hatred, and revenge, and lawlessness, in every breath he takes to speak.

Remember, the Good Lord says in the Bible, that vengeance is God's...
So why are you people letting millions of illegals cross our border?

support those goals

Here's a motto I try to live by: mind your own business and keep your eyes on the road.

Mantraplex

Ecclesiastes 3: 8: "A time for love and a time for hate. A time for war and a time for peace." Just like the rulers' Constitution, the rulers' Bible can be quoted to prove anything they want it to prove.

So why are you people letting millions of illegals cross our border?
Apparently, it is not against the law to let asylum seekers in.... if it were, then Biden would be brought to court by Republicans in Congress, or republicans in the states, or governors on the border and throughout the nation being affected negatively by it.

The Congress is who needs to tighten up immigration policy via laws, so that each President has been given no leeway with their handling....imo.

Forum List

Back