What I Like About Being White

If you're white, your odds of becoming a billionaire increase
by about 99.999 %.
well thats stupid and inaccurate,,
Really ?
Based on what , the movie Coming to America ?
I'm counting Asians as white too.

That's just further proof that you are an absolute moron.
What color are they shit for brains ?
Let me guess....yellow?
:71:
What a shmeeze. Thanks for reminding me the kind of
idiots who are fellow Trump supporters. No wonder Jan 6th happened like it did.

They are not white (Caucasian) as anyone with an actual brain can see. I guess that leaves you out!

At the rate we're going white pride will be a thing of the past. It would be a shame to lose our heritage. A tragedy really.

The article is a very good read.

So it's the blacks who are the threat to civilisation?
I'm so pleased there's no racism there.
I think it's the Heebs, Dagos, Polacks, and Chinks.
Best blowjob I ever got was from a Jewish chick. The best word to describe it was "enthusiastic". She could suck a golf ball through 80 fee of garden hose...

At the rate we're going white pride will be a thing of the past. It would be a shame to lose our heritage. A tragedy really.

Best blowjob I ever got was from a Jewish chick. The best word to describe it was "enthusiastic". She could suck a golf ball through 80 fee of garden hose...

She sucked your brains out too.

My ancestors left Florence under strained circumstances in the mid 15th Century, I'm owed reparations! Ain't dat white, IM2? Oh, I mean right.

Hi, Frank. With all due respect, is it a historical fact that many of yours, as well as my ancestors were violent, unevolved, poorly educated, extremely ignorant people?

I'm referring to ancestors who during the 15th and 16th century chose to burn alive at the stake, free-thinking citizens who offered information contrary to unevolved, ignorant beliefs held by most Bible toting citizens during that period of human evolution.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Galileo_Evolving_Human.jpg
madras_-_giordano_bruno.jpg

I never understood people saying they are proud of their skin color, it's not like they had anything to do with it.

Be proud of your accomplishments not you skin color

the irony of poor white men seeing that fade quickly....so afraid of a future where you are not the majority or the ruling class..i have to admit it is fun to watch

the irony of poor white men seeing that fade quickly....so afraid of a future where you are not the majority or the ruling class..i have to admit it is fun to watch
It may be more related to the fear of America turning into Africa or some other third-world country.

Whoa!

What a hot potato!

Let's just say that people of all ethnicities should be neither proud nor ashamed of their ethnicity.

After all, we were NOT asked what ethnicity we wanted to have when we were born.

And, of course, Caucasians have nothing to be ashamed of, either.

As other posters have pointed out, most of the immigrants in this world are banging on (or, more accurately, barging through) the doors of predominately Caucasian countries.

Most are not flocking to countries in Latin America or Africa or Asia.

My ancestors left Florence under strained circumstances in the mid 15th Century, I'm owed reparations! Ain't dat white, IM2? Oh, I mean right.

Hi, Frank. With all due respect, is it a historical fact that many of yours, as well as my ancestors were violent, unevolved, poorly educated, extremely ignorant people?

I'm referring to ancestors who during the 15th and 16th century chose to burn alive at the stake, free-thinking citizens who offered information contrary to unevolved, ignorant beliefs held by most Bible toting citizens during that period of human evolution.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

View attachment 495747View attachment 495748
Actually much simpler. My ancestor was a homosexual who refused to pretend he wasn't. To placate the Church, he got married - to a woman, but continued to publicy enjoy the company of other men. He was fined 900 Florins as punishment, paid it - and was still openly homosexual. Finally, the Church insisted that he leave lovely Florence so he relocated to Calabria.

I'm sure brother IM2 will see how greatly something that traumatic so many years ago continues to plague me to this day and how reparations are the only answer

/sarcasm

She sucked your brains out too.

At least I've got a "she" suckin' my dick, homo...

Forum List

Back