What has the Biden administration done for YOU personally?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Don’t most vote on personal gains yielded under X administration?
What have you gained under this administration?

Biden has cost me dearly!

I pay more for food and gasoline...more to heat my house. I lost a friend in his afghanistan debacle. My health insurance premiums went up and extra $100 per month. Illegals are flooding Minneapolis and threatening my safety. I only go to the grocery store during the day now.

I had to protect my money by moving out of stocks so I'm essentially earning nothing. I had to wear a useless paper mask for 2 years and was almost made into a criminal by not getting injected with an experimental "vaccine".

Neither party intends to take the big steps needed to give Americans the freedoms granted to people in other democracies.

This could lead to another coup attempt against government by very unhappy people who have been cheated out of a piece of the great American pie.

In any case, Trump's attempt to install himself as a fascist dictator, isn't going to play against the very wealthy.

Don’t most vote on personal gains yielded under X administration?
What have you gained under this administration?
Biggest gain for me has been the entertainment factor of watching turds like you get triggered every other minute. Same shit that y’all got off on from Trump right??

Biden has cost me dearly!

I pay more for food and gasoline...more to heat my house. I lost a friend in his afghanistan debacle. My health insurance premiums went up and extra $100 per month. Illegals are flooding Minneapolis and threatening my safety. I only go to the grocery store during the day now.

I had to protect my money by moving out of stocks so I'm essentially earning nothing. I had to wear a useless paper mask for 2 years and was almost made into a criminal by not getting injected with an experimental "vaccine".
What did Biden do to cause inflation and higher gas prices that is not also affecting the rest of the world?

Cool story…perhaps you and JackOfNoTrades can tell us why anyone should vote in presidential elections?
Because we vote for politicians that will work together to create an environment where we can succeed individually.
What has any administration done for me personally??..nothing.

This is just you crowing about lavishing praise on Trump for three years of growth and falling unemployment...without giving any credit to his predecessor, Obama (which it started under. And Obama was handed a shit sandwich).

Neither party intends to take the big steps needed to give Americans the freedoms granted to people in other democracies.
What “freedoms” do you speak of…be specific?
This could lead to another coup attempt against government by very unhappy people who have been cheated out of a piece of the great American pie.
“Coup attempt”? I thought it was an insurrection?

In any case, Trump's attempt to install himself as a fascist dictator, isn't going to play against the very wealthy.
Specifically….how did Trump attempt to install himself?
By encouraging protests?

Biden organized a global coalition to constrain Putin’s aggression

The Guy you voted for called Putin a Genius and mocked NATO as being weak

He should have constrained him before the invasion.

Was that the guy who pushed NATO members to spend more on defense?
The guy who told them not to be dependent on Russian energy?

Massive Infrastructure Investment
Ready access to COVID vaccine
Caps on Prescription Drug Prices
The massive infrastructure was just a bail out for Blue states.

The vaccine is a killer.

Trump had drug prices lower by allowing more access to other sources.

He should have constrained him before the invasion.

Was that the guy who pushed NATO members to spend more on defense?
The guy who told them not to be dependent on Russian energy?

The Guy you voted for undermined NATO, questioned US committment to Article 5 and cheered Putin’s invasion

Forum List

Back