What happens if Trump is convicted?

I am sure you are completely correct. Mandatory minimums etc. are not a real thing, right?
I just don't see him going to jail... the uproar would drown out any chance of a democrat win in 24... surely they know this.... not all of the charges have prison time attached to it.... and its those he will be convicted of.... the more serious ones will be tossed out....

I just don't see him going to jail... the uproar would drown out any chance of a democrat win in 24... surely they know this.... not all of the charges have prison time attached to it.... and its those he will be convicted of.... the more serious ones will be tossed out....
I am sure you are completely right.
What uproar? MAGAs are a serious minority now. Unless you think beyond the person you are not a party, and go into the history book.

Unless you are threatening violence...yawn...again.

I am sure you are completely right.
What uproar? MAGAs are a serious minority now. Unless you think beyond the person you are not a party, and go into the history book.

Unless you are threatening violence...yawn...again.
You listen to too much CNN.... the MAGA movement is bigger than ever....

You listen to too much CNN.... the MAGA movement is bigger than ever....
Sure it is. Looks like about 25% in both Axios and Gallup.

1. Stole the 2020 election. 2. Inflation Reduction Act. 3. Still pushing a bio weapon.
As for item #1, it was a free and fair election. You would think, after you lost those 60 lawsuits you would catch the fucking clue? Obviously, you don't.

As for item #2, the Inflation Reduction Act is helping this economy soar!

As for item #3, what bio weapon?

For those on the right, please take this advice refrain from violence, talk of violence, even hinting of violence

If trump is convicted and sent to prison, the left WILL ridicule you, they WILL mock you and make fun of you, they WILL say all kinds of hateful things. Just ignore them, you see, while the left will sit here and condemn violence, they are HOPING with everything they have that you will do something that will land you in jail. Nothing would make them happier.

They know there will be anger and the desire to enact revenge. Just realize that this says as much about them as it does those who would commit the violence.

What I’ve been advocating is that you get more exercise and stop blaming everyone else for your weight issues…
Wrong dufus. The first thing you do, is eat nutritious foods..
Only then do you engage in increasing physical activity.
Everytime you open your mouth, you prove how little you know. You can’t exercise out of weight Problem without proper nutrition. You’re still in this bullshit about a Big Mac diet.

Nothing is good in this economy. And the 2020 was OBVIOUSLY stolen.
1. Record low unemployment. Inflation is at historic norms. Interest rates are at historic norms. This means you are cuckoo.
2. Certified by every state legislature in the Union. Certified by Congress. This means you are cuckoo, and a sore loser.

If convicted of charges that come with mandatory prison time... how will he manage that?

If trump is convicted and sent to prison, the left WILL ridicule you, they WILL mock you and make fun of you, they WILL say all kinds of hateful things.
And all will be 100% deserved. The sissy right wing bullies have it coming to them.

Wrong dufus. The first thing you do, is eat nutritious foods..
Only then do you engage in increasing physical activity.
Everytime you open your mouth, you prove how little you know. You can’t exercise out of weight Problem without proper nutrition. You’re still in this bullshit about a Big Mac diet.
Haha ok is that your excuse? You don’t do anything because all you eat is Big Macs? Haha

If convicted of charges that come with mandatory prison time... how will he manage that?
They won't convict him of any of them.... they know putting him in jail would start a fire they could never put out... so those will be tossed and they will use the minor offenses to tamper with the election... so they think....

IMG_5708.jpeg

Forum List

Back