What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?

Just correcting yet another thing you got wrong.
It was from Yahoo News. That is the link you posted. How was I wrong? You could have posted the Business Insider link but you were too stupid I guess.

Last edited:
Legally, nothing can happen. There is no remedy in the Constitution for invalidating an election. Probably the ideal solution would be a “do-over”, but neither the president, House or Senate would allow that. I think there would be a lot of fuss and recrimination with no action until the next election cycle.

Just correcting yet another thing you got wrong.
It was from Yahoo News. That is the link you posted. How was I wrong? You could have posted the Business Insider link but you were too stupid I guess.
The article origination was BI, if you just look it's plain as day.

So, I'm not sure what your point is in complaining about the source except it's an excuse for you to ignore it. In the meantime why don't you continue to use wingnut sources that originate from the underbelly of the internet.

13 Jun 2021 ~~ By Andrew W. Coy
What will the military, the Supreme Court, and the people eventually do? How will the military, the Supreme Court, and the masses react to the outcome? How will the military move, how will the Supreme Court rule, and eventually do the masses rise up and take to the streets...if it becomes clear that the presidential election of 2020 was compromised, was stolen, or at the very least had way too many abnormalities and illegalities and thus the wrong person is possibly sitting in the White House? What happens if it becomes clear that President Trump was re-elected and the Progressives actually stole the election? What happens if we find out that the election was manipulated? What happens if?
We might find out these answers in the coming months. Maybe. What about the forensic audits of the popular votes in the contested key states?
~Snip~
But what about the forensic audits in the key contested states? Starting with Arizona, then Georgia, then Pennsylvania, then...
The forensic audit of the popular votes in Arizona being conducted right now is intriguing and also a little scary. The forensic audit of the popular votes should be able to catch and identify voting irregularities, cheating, abnormalities, and felonious actions. What happens if not only Arizona flips, but also Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin?
~Snip~
It is hard to tell at this date if all this reads like a historical chapter of an election held in a banana republic south of the border, or does it read like a cheap novel that no one would believe could play out in America? The military, the Supreme Court, and the masses will have a lot to say either way. Do the Patriots simply wait until 2022 or 2024 and let Biden stay, even if not actually elected? Do the Progressives say that under no circumstances, including the jailing of political opponents, does President Trump ever get back into where he was legally elected?
Keep a sharp eye on the audits going on now and throughout the summer. What happens if, by Labor Day weekend, more than half of the American people believe there was indeed election fraud and criminality?
It might not be pretty. It might get seriously ugly. But these professional forensic audits are necessary. They must be done professionally and accurately. They will have a big say in who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for the next three years. Maybe.

Comment:
“What happens if it becomes clear that President Trump was re-elected and the Progressives actually stole the election?”
We can’t be sure since it would be unprecedented, but whatever damage such a constitutional crisis might bring about to reinstate President Trump, I’ll take it. Compare it to the deliberate destruction to our republic by the phonies in power and it becomes an easy decision.
In any case, the Quisling complicit media will ignore it and when or if they choose not to, they will just spin it. The cry is “Voter Suppression” snd we continue along our merry way in an illogic world where up is down, freedom is servitude, war is peace, jailing non-believers is justice, black lives mattering is gang shootings in Chicago, education is indoctrination and on and on and on.
Please note:
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security".​
-------
Excerpt from Declaration Of Independence

It is my thought that the present Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist powers in Washington D.C. will not relinguish their power gained illegitimately from the PEOPLE. They will jail those who oppose them in the most violent viscious ways they can....
Nothing. As the folks conducting them have no idea what they're doing....and have already publicly stated the outcome before they even began.

13 Jun 2021 ~~ By Andrew W. Coy
What will the military, the Supreme Court, and the people eventually do? How will the military, the Supreme Court, and the masses react to the outcome? How will the military move, how will the Supreme Court rule, and eventually do the masses rise up and take to the streets...if it becomes clear that the presidential election of 2020 was compromised, was stolen, or at the very least had way too many abnormalities and illegalities and thus the wrong person is possibly sitting in the White House? What happens if it becomes clear that President Trump was re-elected and the Progressives actually stole the election? What happens if we find out that the election was manipulated? What happens if?
We might find out these answers in the coming months. Maybe. What about the forensic audits of the popular votes in the contested key states?
~Snip~
But what about the forensic audits in the key contested states? Starting with Arizona, then Georgia, then Pennsylvania, then...
The forensic audit of the popular votes in Arizona being conducted right now is intriguing and also a little scary. The forensic audit of the popular votes should be able to catch and identify voting irregularities, cheating, abnormalities, and felonious actions. What happens if not only Arizona flips, but also Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin?
~Snip~
It is hard to tell at this date if all this reads like a historical chapter of an election held in a banana republic south of the border, or does it read like a cheap novel that no one would believe could play out in America? The military, the Supreme Court, and the masses will have a lot to say either way. Do the Patriots simply wait until 2022 or 2024 and let Biden stay, even if not actually elected? Do the Progressives say that under no circumstances, including the jailing of political opponents, does President Trump ever get back into where he was legally elected?
Keep a sharp eye on the audits going on now and throughout the summer. What happens if, by Labor Day weekend, more than half of the American people believe there was indeed election fraud and criminality?
It might not be pretty. It might get seriously ugly. But these professional forensic audits are necessary. They must be done professionally and accurately. They will have a big say in who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for the next three years. Maybe.

Comment:
“What happens if it becomes clear that President Trump was re-elected and the Progressives actually stole the election?”
We can’t be sure since it would be unprecedented, but whatever damage such a constitutional crisis might bring about to reinstate President Trump, I’ll take it. Compare it to the deliberate destruction to our republic by the phonies in power and it becomes an easy decision.
In any case, the Quisling complicit media will ignore it and when or if they choose not to, they will just spin it. The cry is “Voter Suppression” snd we continue along our merry way in an illogic world where up is down, freedom is servitude, war is peace, jailing non-believers is justice, black lives mattering is gang shootings in Chicago, education is indoctrination and on and on and on.
Please note:
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security".​
-------
Excerpt from Declaration Of Independence

It is my thought that the present Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist powers in Washington D.C. will not relinguish their power gained illegitimately from the PEOPLE. They will jail those who oppose them in the most violent viscious ways they can....
Our best hope is that Republicans learn from their mistakes and not let the Democrats steal another presidential election.

So, I'm not sure what your point is in complaining about the source except it's an excuse for you to ignore it. In the meantime why don't you continue to use wingnut sources that originate from the underbelly of the internet.
I read it....BI is a lefty rag. No wonder Yahoo published it. You are such a lefty Marxist tool. And, I was NOT wrong, the link posted was from Yahoo...You Yeahoo.
:auiqs.jpg:

I read it....BI is a lefty rag. Bi no wonder Yahoo published it. You are such a lefty Marxist tool.
Yahoo publishes shit from all over the place right, left and center but since you don't seem to know what you're talking about I'll let it slide.

Yahoo publishes shit from all over the place right, left and center but since you don't seem to know what you're talking about I'll let it slide.
So what? It's still a left biased article by a left biased rag. You apparently swallowed the swill along with the original brain dead poster. And I still wasn't wrong, the LINK posted was from YAHOO.

So what? It's still a left biased article by a left biased rag. You apparently swallowed the swill along with the original brain dead poster. And I still wasn't wrong, the LINK posted was from YAHOO.

Yeah, it's to the left of Pol Pot so I see where you are coming from.

"Yahoo News has a consumer rating of 1.19 stars from 427 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Yahoo News most frequently mention left wing, comment section and propaganda machine problems. Yahoo News ranks 163rd among News Other sites"

"The title of my review says it all. An 8th grade English student can do better editing than most of the writers and reporters. As other reviewers have stated: "Terrible news, biased as they get, disgusting media outlet.", "Yet Another Bias News Outlet", and now for my very own," If you hate anything about Republicans, and I mean anything, Yahoo and Huffpost are the perfect sites for the best one-sided articles on the net today!" The people of the world need to be INFORMED and not INFLUENCED."

So, BI does a hit piece on Mike Lindell and Trump and Yahoo publishes it. Idiots like you swallow the swill like mother's milk. :auiqs.jpg: You never read the BI piece did you? All you care is that it denigrates the 'pillow guy' and your 'Orange Man Bad.' You are such a predictable DNC tool. Do they pay you for posting this ridiculous shit?

Last edited:

"Yahoo News has a consumer rating of 1.19 stars from 427 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Yahoo News most frequently mention left wing, comment section and propaganda machine problems. Yahoo News ranks 163rd among News Other sites"

"The title of my review says it all. An 8th grade English student can do better editing than most of the writers and reporters. As other reviewers have stated: "Terrible news, biased as they get, disgusting media outlet.", "Yet Another Bias News Outlet", and now for my very own," If you hate anything about Republicans, and I mean anything, Yahoo and Huffpost are the perfect sites for the best one-sided articles on the net today!" The people of the world need to be INFORMED and not INFLUENCED."

So, BI does a hit piece on Mike Lindell and Trump and Yahoo publishes it. Idiots like you swallow the swill like mother's milk. :auiqs.jpg: You never read the BI piece all you care is that it denigrates the 'pillow guy' and your 'Orange Man Bad.' You are such a predictable DNC tool. Do they pay you for posting this ridiculous shit?
You're now looking at Yahoo reviews? Why are you wasting your time on this? Dude, get a life.

You're now looking at Yahoo reviews? Why are you wasting your time on this? Dude, get a life.
Well you're the one who decided to pick on something I posted regarding another Forum member's post. Now you got your head handed to you and beg me to go away. Next time think. You're so out of your depth here.

Well you're the one who decided to pick on something I posted regarding another Forum member's post. Now you got your head handed to you and beg me to go away. Next time think. You're so out of your depth here.
Yeah, I made my point a long time ago. You didn't understand the source of the article. Can we move on now?

Yeah, I made my point a long time ago. You didn't understand the source of the article. Can we move on now?
Back for another bashing? The link posted was from Yahoo, a leftist blowtorch. You said it published left and right stuff, I proved that you were miserably wrong. Now you want to move on...Fine, like I said, go troll someone else.

Huh. You said trump would win the election when he got his arse kicked now your squabbling over votes that don't exist trying to get back in the race.
Don't make me laugh.
Biden didn't really win. It's obvious. He's a bumbling fuck wad who doesn't know what he is saying and doesn't know where he is at times. The People know the truth and the Democrats will go down in flames in the upcoming elections. Biden is a disgrace.

He did win and is inaugurated. Trump lost because he's an incompetent fool and so are his toe rag kids.

You're still belch the same lava about it was stolen and someone's going to jail, blah blah. Heard it a million times dickhead.

Ironically it was the people on the Republican side who voted trump out and that's a fact but since your can't read I don't expect you to understand.
Now you are implying those same people will vote for trump again???? After just removing him???
Where you born dumb or did a degree in it?

He did win and is inaugurated. Trump lost because he's an incompetent fool and so are his toe rag kids.

You're still belch the same lava about it was stolen and someone's going to jail, blah blah. Heard it a million times dickhead.

Ironically it was the people on the Republican side who voted trump out and that's a fact but since your can't read I don't expect you to understand.
Now you are implying those same people will vote for trump again???? After just removing him???
Sad little TDSer ^^^^^^

I doubt it.. Trump is intent on destroying the GOP. You know his track record over the years, don't you?
Trump is intent on destroying the D.C. swamp which contains both Democrats and Republican life-long political bureaucrats.

Bull. That's one of Trump's long time fantasies. Democracy is messy.. no question about that. but Trump is as corrupt and venal a person as we have ever had in office.. Maybe worse and he's dumb on top of tht.

Huh. You said trump would win the election when he got his arse kicked now your squabbling over votes that don't exist trying to get back in the race.
Don't make me laugh.
Biden didn't really win. It's obvious. He's a bumbling fuck wad who doesn't know what he is saying and doesn't know where he is at times. The People know the truth and the Democrats will go down in flames in the upcoming elections. Biden is a disgrace.

Trump shares so many character traits withthe late Gaddafi.

Don't make me laugh.

Oh----I am intrigued------both had two thumbs?

Don't make me laugh.

Oh----I am intrigued------both had two thumbs?

For starters? Both are uneducated, grandiose, ruthless, uncouth, vengeful and paranoid.. Both take credit for other people's work.

Forum List

Back