What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump's Way?

Nothing changes. The results of an extremely partisan result in the Cyber Ninja's audit is already baked into the cake.
There's a good chance of the Cyber ninjas coming down with nothing, if one considers that would put an end to the audit nonsense.
Trump wants it to continue indefinitely of course.

I don't think Cyber Ninjas or the Republicans in the AZ state senate put themselves in a place where nothing can be found. They almost have to find something or they'll look like they are part of the conspiracy as well.

Nothing changes. The results of an extremely partisan result in the Cyber Ninja's audit is already baked into the cake.
There's a good chance of the Cyber ninjas coming down with nothing, if one considers that would put an end to the audit nonsense.

I don't think Cyber Ninjas or the Republicans in the AZ state senate put themselves in a place where nothing can be found. They almost have to find something or they'll look like they are part of the conspiracy as well.
Maricopa county has a lot of ballots to find. That is the way it looks.

Maricopa county has a lot of ballots to find. That is the way it looks.

From the point of view on an Arizonan it just looks embarrassing since we've already had 2 previous audits ran by Republicans.

Why? Democrats did the same thing in 2016.

Didn't concede for 7 months and counting? Don't think so.

They tried to unseat Trump for 4 years, dufus. They never accepted the 2016 election. In fact most of them called Trump illegitimate, probably along with numbskulls like you.

They tried to unseat Trump for 4 years, dufus. They never accepted the 2016 election. In fact most of them called Trump illegitimate, probably along with numbskulls like you.

Yes, I remember like it was yesterday when the Democrats stormed the capital building trying to delay the inevitable.

Except it was 2020 and you know....you guys. Ya' lost, most of the world is happy about it. Move on.

Yes, I remember like it was yesterday when the Democrats stormed the capital building trying to delay the inevitable.

Except it was 2020 and you know....you guys. Ya' lost, most of the world is happy about it. Move on.
Democrats 'stormed' the FISA court with a fake document. Democrats 'stormed' the Congress with a 1-sided fake impeachment. Democrats 'stormed' the MSM with fake news. We had to put up with their screaming and crying for 4 FUCKING YEARS!!

No one 'stormed' the Capitol, the Capitol police let them in and then shot an unarmed woman. We still don't know the name of the cop that murdered that woman.

Democrats 'stormed' the FISA court with a fake document. Democrats 'stormed' the Congress with a 1-sided fake impeachment. Democrats 'stormed' the MSM with fake news.

No one 'stormed' the Capitol, the Capitol police let them in and then shot an unarmed woman. We still don't know the name of the cop that murdered that woman.

Ah, I guess when your campaign has all these interactions with Russians it tends to draw attention.

"stormed the FISA court", nice...but no.

And yes, people stormed the Capital. Sorry the tip of the spear was taken out but life goes on (well, not hers though).

Ah, I guess when your campaign has all these interactions with Russians it tends to draw attention.

And yes, people stormed the Capital. Sorry the tip of the spear was taken out but life goes on (well, not hers though).
Do some reading, you are blabbering fake Democrat talking points. The woman was unarmed, she had no 'spear' you liar. Capitol police were seen ushering the people in. If you access more than CNN and MSNBC you'd know the truth and not come here looking so fucking stupid.

Nothing. That it would take months to prove the fraud and by then it would be too late with illegitimate Biden installed was the Dems plan all along.
Today one doesn't need actual proof as long as media says it's so. Just look at the election, the media said the election was legit however, we are seeing through alternate news sources that it may not have been legit. The media with the loudest megaphone wins. The MSM didn't need or want proof that Biden won legitimately why should the alternate media (Fox, OAN, etc.) be any different? Given the viewership bleed of the MSM the election recount could fall in Trump's favor.
Repubs were not loud enough. And frankly, some may have been on the Progs side.

Do some reading, you are blabbering fake Democrat talking points. The woman was unarmed, she had no 'spear' you liar. Capitol police were seen ushering the people in. If you access more than CNN and MSNBC you'd know the truth and not come here looking so fucking stupid.

I should do some reading but you've never heard the term 'tip of the spear'?

Some Capital Police were seen removing barricades and some were seen getting their asses dragged out into the mob and beaten up with American flags. One of them had their taser taken from then and used against them, that guy had a heart attack.

More than a hundred officers reporting being injured.

Some Capital Police were seen removing barricades and some were seen getting their asses dragged out into the mob and beaten up with American flags. One of them had their taser taken from then and used against them, that guy had a heart attack.
He didn't get killed,

More than a hundred officers reporting being injured.
Ashli Babbitt was the only one shot and killed, she was unarmed. She had not weapon (spear). Brian Sicknik did not die during the protest he died of other reasons after. The guy that got tazed didn't die either. The ONLY one who died was Ashli. You really have to stop reading WaPo. It's a far-left rag. BTW do you know the name of the officer that shot and killed UNARMED Ashli? Do you even care? I bet not.

Theoretically we could audit the 2016 election as there were reports of fraud in that one too. If you ask me letting wealthy men rule over the rest seems fraudulent. But it's always been this way.

The real question is what will Trumpers/Qanon nuts do when these fraudits produce nothing. Will they go gently into that good night or will they produce more conspiracy theories? We all know the answer.

Theoretically we could audit the 2016 election as there were reports of fraud in that one too. If you ask me letting wealthy men rule over the rest seems fraudulent. But it's always been this way.
It takes money to mount a successful Presidential campaign. It's always been that way. In America, money is the way people acknowledge a person's worth. For instance, if you work for a company and contribute to their success you get paid more. When you do a job for someone successfully you get paid. I see nothing wrong with monetary reward.

The real question is what will Trumpers/Qanon nuts do when these fraudits produce nothing. Will they go gently into that good night or will they produce more conspiracy theories? The answer is obvious to anyone with a brain. Most of us know just how mentally unstable these people are.
Creating fake demons is the stuff of the mentally deranged.

If Trump is successful, Pelosi will be President.

Forum List

Back