What happens if Republicans manage to knock 20 million Americans off health care?

According to you, LA is still drowning in smog, we still have acid rain, & we have made no improvements in emissions.

If you look at the goals set forth by Kyota, they are based on 2005 levels. We are 1/3rd the way there now.

Remember back when Republicans believed in science. Before you got duped by the fossil fuel industry & your own political party. They knew if they dumbed down their base, they could easily dupe them - even so far to dupe them to vote for Trump.

Just because you make a living poisoning people does not make it right.

So what does Kyota have to do with this? We are not part of it.

I make a living transporting goods that keep our manufacturing going. I transport goods that get processed so you can buy those products at the store. You couldn't survive two weeks if that were to ever stop.

The only people being duped are those that believe we have the ability to control climate; that every natural disaster that takes place is somehow our fault. In the meantime, liberals keep taking steps to empty our wallets and then blame big evil businessmen because we don't have enough money in our pockets.

Liberal politicians want to get more and more control over the people. The only two things stopping them from total control are healthcare and energy. Once they have total control over those two entities, they will have total control over the people.
Man can & has increased the amount of greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. This heightens the greenhouse effect. It is science. We need to reduce the amount of emissions. If that means you need better emission controls, better mpg, switch to natural gas, whatever, if everyone has the same rules, it is all the same.

I believe that man causing global warming is a hoax. obama thinks the same. Otherwise, why would he put so many unnecessary miles on air force one just to play golf or campaign for hillary, if he really thought he was heating up the climate by doing so.
Of course it's fake. All of the Libs would stop driving cars otherwise out of concern for the environment.

Man can & has increased the amount of greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. This heightens the greenhouse effect. It is science. We need to reduce the amount of emissions. If that means you need better emission controls, better mpg, switch to natural gas, whatever, if everyone has the same rules, it is all the same.

I hate to burst your bubble, but we all don't play by the same rules. You can barely breathe in China and they are kicking our ass when it comes to producing products for the US.

I will give somebody on the left credit for giving me an idea. Moochelle conned DumBama to force restaurants to put calorie count on all their items in the menu. Of course, like most liberal ideas, it was a failure because it didn't make one fat person skinny, but I like the methodology.

If Trump wins, why can't we do the same with green costs on all our manufactured products in the US?

When you buy gasoline, right on the pump, it should be marked $1.18 is the cost per gallon to make this gasoline greener. Buy a car, right on the sticker should be $4,890 went towards making this product greener. Your electric bill, $12.80 is your cost for greener energy. Jar of spaghetti sauce, $.22 went to bring you this product greener. A snowblower or lawnmower, $45.00 went to make this product greener. Put it on every item.

You see, the problem with all these costs is that they are hidden from the public. Since they are intrinsic, we have no idea of what it's costing us personally for all this Save the Planet nonsense. Maybe if we told people what they are actually paying for all this green, people would have a different opinion when asked if we should do more to fight something we can't win.

What do you think of my idea Dave?

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Children going to college working for degrees will no longer be able to use their parents insurance while they go.

People with pre existing conditions will suddenly lose their insurance. Say your kid has some illness, too bad.

Entrepreneurs who rely on health care will suddenly be uninsured.

Very expensive Emergency Room care becomes the primary health care of those millions.

What will that do to the economy?

How will Republicans celebrate after kicking millions of Americans off health care?

Reich wingers are very stupid. Their Tea Party politicians continually LIE to them. Ted Cruz always told his constituents that he would REPEAL every single word of Obamacare--he can't. Now Donald Trump is delivering the same BULLSHIT rhetoric.

1. You can't repeal Obamacare without a sitting Republican President, and SUPER majorities in both houses. That's how you got Obamacare, that's the only way to get rid of it.
2. You can't DEFUND Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Yes House Republicans could have done that, but the odds of them winning county dog catchers position afterwards would be zero to none.
3. It does no good to send up 30 house bills to Repeal Obamacare, with Obama sitting in the oval office with a veto pen.
4. You can't threaten to shut down the government, meaning closing Federal Parks, been there done that it only backfires on Republicans.
5. It does no good to read Green Eggs & Ham on the United States Senate floor over Obamacare either.

This is what House Republicans have been doing for the last 6 years, while spending enormous amounts of taxpayer dollars to put on their Reich wing political dog & pony shows over 8 investigations into Benghazi.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

image14.jpg

Don't vote Republican in 2016 and send a real MESSAGE.

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Children going to college working for degrees will no longer be able to use their parents insurance while they go.

People with pre existing conditions will suddenly lose their insurance. Say your kid has some illness, too bad.

Very expensive Emergency Room care becomes the primary health care of those millions.

How will Republicans celebrate after kicking millions of Americans off health care?

Reich wingers are very stupid. Their Tea Party politicians continually LIE to them. Ted Cruz always told his constituents that he would REPEAL every single word of Obamacare--he can't. Now Donald Trump is delivering the same BULLSHIT rhetoric.

1. You can't repeal Obamacare without a sitting Republican President, and SUPER majorities in both houses. That's how you got Obamacare, that's the only way to get rid of it.
2. You can't DEFUND Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Yes House Republicans could have done that, but the odds of them winning county dog catchers position afterwards would be zero to none.
3. It does no good to send up 30 house bills to Repeal Obamacare, with Obama sitting in the oval office with a veto pen.
4. You can't threaten to shut down the government, meaning closing Federal Parks, been there done that it only backfires on Republicans.
5. It does no good to read Green Eggs & Ham on the United States Senate floor over Obamacare either.

This is what House Republicans have been doing for the last 6 years, while spending enormous amounts of taxpayer dollars to put on their Reich wing political dog & pony shows over 8 investigations into Benghazi.

image14.jpg

Obamacare shits on the American... fact

I hate to burst your bubble, but we all don't play by the same rules. You can barely breathe in China and they are kicking our ass when it comes to producing products for the US.

I will give somebody on the left credit for giving me an idea. Moochelle conned DumBama to force restaurants to put calorie count on all their items in the menu. Of course, like most liberal ideas, it was a failure because it didn't make one fat person skinny, but I like the methodology.

If Trump wins, why can't we do the same with green costs on all our manufactured products in the US?

When you buy gasoline, right on the pump, it should be marked $1.18 is the cost per gallon to make this gasoline greener. Buy a car, right on the sticker should be $4,890 went towards making this product greener. Your electric bill, $12.80 is your cost for greener energy. Jar of spaghetti sauce, $.22 went to bring you this product greener. A snowblower or lawnmower, $45.00 went to make this product greener. Put it on every item.

You see, the problem with all these costs is that they are hidden from the public. Since they are intrinsic, we have no idea of what it's costing us personally for all this Save the Planet nonsense. Maybe if we told people what they are actually paying for all this green, people would have a different opinion when asked if we should do more to fight something we can't win.

Actually, China has agreed to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions.

Look, I am not a selfish person willing tro save a nickel & put future generations at risk.

YES, charge more for gasoline to make it greener & then people will buy higher MPG vehicles or go electric.

YES charge 22 cents more for spaghetti sauce & it is made greener.

I pay more to get more green generated electricity.

What is really stupid is that emissions from burning oil kills people. It makes them, sick.

And you are too stupid to know that you are one being affected from this pollution.

Unlike you & your ilk, I am willing to pay more to protect my Children & grandchildren's future. I cut my oil use by well over 50% by investing in Geothermal HVAC & driving a 45 mpg vehicle. Guess what - it SAVED me money.

Maybe you should switch your trucks to CNG & advertise how green you are. Your business will improve because more people are like me than you.

According to you, LA is still drowning in smog, we still have acid rain, & we have made no improvements in emissions.

If you look at the goals set forth by Kyota, they are based on 2005 levels. We are 1/3rd the way there now.

Remember back when Republicans believed in science. Before you got duped by the fossil fuel industry & your own political party. They knew if they dumbed down their base, they could easily dupe them - even so far to dupe them to vote for Trump.

I make a living transporting goods that keep our manufacturing going. I transport goods that get processed so you can buy those products at the store. You couldn't survive two weeks if that were to ever stop.

The only people being duped are those that believe we have the ability to control climate; that every natural disaster that takes place is somehow our fault. In the meantime, liberals keep taking steps to empty our wallets and then blame big evil businessmen because we don't have enough money in our pockets.

Liberal politicians want to get more and more control over the people. The only two things stopping them from total control are healthcare and energy. Once they have total control over those two entities, they will have total control over the people.

I believe that man causing global warming is a hoax. obama thinks the same. Otherwise, why would he put so many unnecessary miles on air force one just to play golf or campaign for hillary, if he really thought he was heating up the climate by doing so.
Of course it's fake. All of the Libs would stop driving cars otherwise out of concern for the environment.
I know a lot of people that drive high MPG vehicles.

You frickin morons don't get that we do not need to eliminate all emissions, we need to reduce them.

I know a lot of people that drive high MPG vehicles.

You frickin morons don't get that we do not need to eliminate all emissions, we need to reduce them.
Good start with yourself and riding a bike.

image14.jpg

Notice you used the words ". Forced onto it"?

Look, I am not a selfish person willing tro save a nickel & put future generations at risk.

YES, charge more for gasoline to make it greener & then people will buy higher MPG vehicles or go electric.

What is really stupid is that emissions from burning oil kills people. It makes them, sick.

And you are too stupid to know that you are one being affected from this pollution.

Unlike you & your ilk, I am willing to pay more to protect my Children & grandchildren's future. I cut my oil use by well over 50% by investing in Geothermal HVAC & driving a 45 mpg vehicle. Guess what - it SAVED me money.

Maybe you should switch your trucks to CNG & advertise how green you are. Your business will improve because more people are like me than you.

Yes, charge more for gasoline so people have less residual income to circulate in society. I live in a city, and I don't know anybody that died from emissions. Nobody in my family died from emissions, I never read about anybody dying from emissions in the newspaper, and I don't even know anybody that became sick over emissions. And I worked in the medical field for ten years, not one patient out of the thousands that I serviced.

Yes, .22 for spaghetti sauce, then add the same cost to every single item in your grocery cart, and I think you'll find that people will get sick of paying for all this phony green you talk about.

And no, most people are like me--not you. Most of us believe our air and water are quite fine, and we don't need to be spending billions or trillions more to make little if any difference at all. The reason you think more people are like you is because these survey people just ask "Would you like our air and water to be cleaner?" "Duh, yeah...." Well WTF would say no? But if they knew the cost to them for cleaner air and water, you would get a totally different answer.

Good for you.... now go away stupid tree hugger.

Good for you.... now go away stupid tree hugger.
Not too bright for a person living in a city below sea level.

Forum List

Back