What happens if Republicans manage to knock 20 million Americans off health care?

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Children going to college working for degrees will no longer be able to use their parents insurance while they go.

People with pre existing conditions will suddenly lose their insurance. Say your kid has some illness, too bad.

Entrepreneurs who rely on health care will suddenly be uninsured.

Very expensive Emergency Room care becomes the primary health care of those millions.

What will that do to the economy?

How will Republicans celebrate after kicking millions of Americans off health care?
THERE NEVER WERE 46 million uninsured Americans because idiots like you and Obama had no idea!
FACTS !
1) 10 million are NOT Americans but illegals... PROOF? http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/income_wealth/cb10-144.html
2) 14 million were eligible for Medicaid except for the incompetency of Obama's people!: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3) 18 million Never wanted insurance. Never needed as they were under 34. Could afford (made over $50,000) but now forced to buy something they didn't want!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
That leaves truly 5 million Americans! That's it!

FACT is in 2014 when 8.5 million enrolled 71% were already eligible BEFORE Obamacare!
Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 7.13.11 AM.png

Obamacare’s Enrollment Increase: Mainly Due to Medicaid Expansion

We also keep telling you asshats to stop bringing in so many people and driving companies out with regulations and taxes, but you tell us we're stupid and /force/ us to do it anyway. ~Blip there went another company~
Funny how quick to people forget Bush's plan to give illegals temporary work visas. So tell me, Mr Asshat, what is the difference between an illegal taking your job & a imported temporary worker taking your job? How do taxes run companies out of business when you don't pay any if you don't have profits? And I guess you think we can trust companies not to produce dangerous products, fuck over their employees & pollute the planet.

And he was stopped, by his own party....you asshats want to make all the illegals legal...see the problem?

How do taxes run companies out of business when you don't pay any if you don't have profits? And I guess you think we can trust companies not to produce dangerous products, fuck over their employees & pollute the planet.

It's more than taxation, it's regulation as well. Thanks to environmentalists, transportation companies all across the country had to close down. They made it so expensive to deliver and pickup goods that it isn't even funny. Our company alone had to fork out hundreds of thousands of dollars to comply with new regulation, and we are a very small company.
Regulations stem from companies cheating. When you cheat on log books, then actions are taken. Action needs taken to reduce pollution from transportation.

Regulations stem from companies cheating. When you cheat on log books, then actions are taken. Action needs taken to reduce pollution from transportation.

Then don't complain when these companies move overseas and take the jobs with them because transportation costs are so high in the US. Don't complain when you go to the grocery store and have to pay these hidden costs, because my employer just passes on these losses to our customers who make those products we buy in the store.

Then don't complain when these companies move overseas and take the jobs with them because transportation costs are so high in the US. Don't complain when you go to the grocery store and have to pay these hidden costs, because my employer just passes on these losses to our customers who make those products we buy in the store.
What makes you think that countries in Europe don't have similar regulations?

I can ship a truckload of good to China than it costs to ship it across country. It has been that way for quite some time.

I can ship a truckload of good to China than it costs to ship it across country. It has been that way for quite some time.

And its the same way going back.

Can you name the day when you went outside, took a deep breath, and the air was so much better? Can you name the day where you didn't smell those diesel fumes any longer?

Does Europe have the same regulations? I don't know. The US doesn't import much from Europe. We import from China, India, Vietnam, Mexico and even Canada.

What you on the left don't realize is that WE pay all those costs and taxes government imposes on business. Remember how much cheaper groceries were before the forced ethanol on us? Yes, much cheaper. But what do you expect when you have a country foolish enough to burn their own food supply for transportation because they thought they were doing something good for the environment?

What happens when we get sick of paying those prices? We buy cheap Chinese products instead. And then the left complains that it's those greedy manufacturers that are causing the problem.

And its the same way going back.

Can you name the day when you went outside, took a deep breath, and the air was so much better? Can you name the day where you didn't smell those diesel fumes any longer?

Does Europe have the same regulations? I don't know. The US doesn't import much from Europe. We import from China, India, Vietnam, Mexico and even Canada.

What you on the left don't realize is that WE pay all those costs and taxes government imposes on business. Remember how much cheaper groceries were before the forced ethanol on us? Yes, much cheaper. But what do you expect when you have a country foolish enough to burn their own food supply for transportation because they thought they were doing something good for the environment?

What happens when we get sick of paying those prices? We buy cheap Chinese products instead. And then the left complains that it's those greedy manufacturers that are causing the problem.
How can transportation costs be a reason to import from China when you are paying ocean freight & then inland freight on top of that opposed to buying American & just paying inland freight?

Ethanol was a Republican effort under Bush & was to help reduce oil imports. Not the environment. Get better informed.

How can transportation costs be a reason to import from China when you are paying ocean freight & then inland freight on top of that opposed to buying American & just paying inland freight?

Ethanol was a Republican effort under Bush & was to help reduce oil imports. Not the environment. Get better informed.

The environmentalists were pushing for ethanal for many years.

Freight ships don't have to abide by US environmental laws. As for inside the country, goods have to be moved from company to company for different processes before the product is actually made. It's what I do for a living. I pickup freight, drive it to a plant, it gets processed, and then gets shipped back to the producer. The parts get inspected, and then off to another plant for another process.

With overseas products, it goes from the dock to the warehouse, from the warehouse to the buyer. That's it. In cases of long hauls, many use trains to transport goods. Imported goods go to the container port, those containers get loaded on trains, and off they go to another part of the country.

Freight ships don't have to abide by US environmental laws. As for inside the country, goods have to be moved from company to company for different processes before the product is actually made. It's what I do for a living. I pickup freight, drive it to a plant, it gets processed, and then gets shipped back to the producer. The parts get inspected, and then off to another plant for another process.

With overseas products, it goes from the dock to the warehouse, from the warehouse to the buyer. That's it. In cases of long hauls, many use trains to transport goods. Imported goods go to the container port, those containers get loaded on trains, and off they go to another part of the country.
It was Republicans who did it to replace imported oil. Ethanol is not necessarily greener than burning oil.

So you are saying the Chinese are more efficient in manufacturing.

It was Republicans who did it to replace imported oil. Ethanol is not necessarily greener than burning oil.

Ethanol was a democrat invention.....so sorry....

Ethanol is used as an oxygenate to save the environment from 5 seconds of emissions during start up of carbureted cars....it replaced the massive democrat fail MTBE.....

They are much cheaper, that's why we buy their products.

What are the additional costs to an employer besides wages to hire a person in the US?

Healthcare coverage, doubling employee Medicare contributions, double the employee SS contributions, workman's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, overtime pay.........

Do you suppose any Chinese manufacturers have all this to deal with? Of course not. Besides lower wages, there are few additional costs to employ somebody in China. Then add all those expensive regulations I was talking about, and what do you have???

Now Hil-Liar wants to add on to that. She wants to force industry to provide "paid leave" to men and women after the birth of a child. Then she will try to drastically increase minimum wage in the country. DumBama already passed stricter diesel fuel emissions in the near future on transportation companies. That will bring up the price for trucks and tractors tens of thousands of dollars more than we are paying now. And from experience, let me tell you, the more pollution crap you put in a truck, the more problems you have which greatly increase repair costs to keep the unit going.

Ethanol is used as an oxygenate to save the environment from 5 seconds of emissions during start up of carbureted cars....it replaced the massive democrat fail MTBE.....
Energy policy Act of 2005. 2005? When Congress was run by Republicans & signed by a Republican President?

What are the additional costs to an employer besides wages to hire a person in the US?

Healthcare coverage, doubling employee Medicare contributions, double the employee SS contributions, workman's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, overtime pay.........

Do you suppose any Chinese manufacturers have all this to deal with? Of course not. Besides lower wages, there are few additional costs to employ somebody in China. Then add all those expensive regulations I was talking about, and what do you have???

Now Hil-Liar wants to add on to that. She wants to force industry to provide "paid leave" to men and women after the birth of a child. Then she will try to drastically increase minimum wage in the country. DumBama already passed stricter diesel fuel emissions in the near future on transportation companies. That will bring up the price for trucks and tractors tens of thousands of dollars more than we are paying now. And from experience, let me tell you, the more pollution crap you put in a truck, the more problems you have which greatly increase repair costs to keep the unit going.

Energy policy Act of 2005. 2005? When Congress was run by Republicans & signed by a Republican President?
No, clean air act amendment in the 1990's under blow job Clinton......

So, no, it is not transportation regulations on trucks that is causing people to buy from China like you said.

The more anti-pollution crap means cleaner air & fewer people becoming sick & maybe dying from the pollution you spew. Fewer greenhouse gases helping save future generations from difficulties from global warming.

Really...every fucking elite in the country has either paid for hilary or is actively supporting her campaign, even republican royalty like the Bushes are supporting hilary.......she has accepted bribes from every elite institution in the country, from Wall Street to foreign governments so please....hilary is the candidate of the American elite in Education, politics, the press and hollywood....

No Trump is the one who lived off of the middle and poor class, shame on him for not paying taxes, as he dirties the air with his private jet. He is a lowlife, lives off of others, I think they call those kind "bloodsuckers".

Trump pays more taxes every single year than most people pay their entire lives...every bag of cement, every piece of land...taxed and taxed then taxed some more.....he has allowed his workers to provide good lives for their families and has created thousands of jobs and other businesses....

you left wingers don't understand how actual work gets done.....so please...leave this to the adults....

Wrong, and if you want to prove me different, show us his tax return.

What are you 12?
Nobody but you children cares about his Returns.

"he dirties the air with his private jet. He is a lowlife, lives off of others, I think they call those kind "bloodsuckers"

...and the Clinton's drive electric vehicles everywhere they go?

I want to see them and I'm not 12. At least the Clintons pay taxes.
You have no proof

So, no, it is not transportation regulations on trucks that is causing people to buy from China like you said.

The more anti-pollution crap means cleaner air & fewer people becoming sick & maybe dying from the pollution you spew. Fewer greenhouse gases helping save future generations from difficulties from global warming.
You mean MMGW? :lol:

You fucking clueless liberal too.....

No, clean air act amendment in the 1990's under blow job Clinton......

You mean the Clean Air Act pushed for & Signed by George HW Bush? My God you people are sofa king stupid.

Any one who believes that man spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere for over a century has no effect on our climate is a certified moron.

Any one who believes that man spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere for over a century has no effect on our climate is a certified moron.
Which GHG?

Forum List

Back