What happens if Republicans manage to knock 20 million Americans off health care?

So, no, it is not transportation regulations on trucks that is causing people to buy from China like you said.

The more anti-pollution crap means cleaner air & fewer people becoming sick & maybe dying from the pollution you spew. Fewer greenhouse gases helping save future generations from difficulties from global warming.

If there is any global warming, there is not a thing a human can do about it. Let me tell you, I remember when all this started as a kid back in the 60's. Regulation after regulations, trillions on top of trillions of dollars, and the environmentalists are more unhappy today than they were back then.

Don't believe me? Ask any environmentalist this question: when will there be enough regulation, enough money spent, and what results would make you happy? You'll be met with a dead glare.

It's never ending. Clean whatever is a bottomless pit. There isn't enough money in the United States to fill it. No matter what we do, or how much we spend, it's never enough, and it certainly will never be enough to convince any of these kooks that humans can't control the climate.

Just for fun, I always imagine what people will talk about in the future. I picture a classroom full of children, and the teacher explains to them at one time, man thought we could control the climate, and the class burst out in laughter the way we did as children when we learned that man once thought the earth was flat.

Ah I see, you lack certain advanced mental capacities.
I apologize for exposing that reality to the board.
How much have you personally used VA Health Care?

Do you have something you actually want to dispute of what I said or are you content to just post irrelevant bullshit?

(smile) You appear to be...shall we say unhappy that anyone treats you the same way you treat them, 'll make a note of it....child.

Your response tells me you haven't a clue as to the truth of the VA system, you are dismissed as the ill educated child you post as.

I will repeat the question, since you've made little attempt to actually answer it:

Do you have something you actually want to dispute of what I said or are you content to just post irrelevant bullshit?

Dodge and weave child.
When you start any interaction with a personal attack just expect to get slapped down.
Now, how many times have you used VA services?

VA? Many times .... want a list?

Sure kid make one up, it's cool.

Ah I see, you lack certain advanced mental capacities.
I apologize for exposing that reality to the board.
How much have you personally used VA Health Care?

(smile) You appear to be...shall we say unhappy that anyone treats you the same way you treat them, 'll make a note of it....child.

Your response tells me you haven't a clue as to the truth of the VA system, you are dismissed as the ill educated child you post as.

I will repeat the question, since you've made little attempt to actually answer it:

Dodge and weave child.
When you start any interaction with a personal attack just expect to get slapped down.
Now, how many times have you used VA services?

You had three chances to dispute ANYTHING of what I said and refused to do so. I therefore conclude you are not disputing anything I I've said.

Thats fair, right?

You and I are talking about the VA son, you do know that right?
The VA may well do the best it can but it is substandard at best, I have the scars t prove it.

Actually... you have a point there Owebo.

The Libs seem to think that a raise of the min wage from nat $7.25 to $15/h will fix everything. That's an increase of [gross] $310 a month. They have often claimed that this will go into the economy since the min wage workers will spend more.

ACA, for the Bonze plan, has a monthly premium of $311/m according to CNN - Is Obamacare really affordable? Not for the middle class.
They also note that they expect that will be $744/m in 2017 (with a $6k deductible)

IT stands to reason that ditching AMA would put that $311 back into the economy.

*As a note, I find how close the two figures are rather ... amusing.

How can someone who makes $15/hr afford health insurance that costs $744/mo and has a deductible of 6000? The deductible would consume half his total take home pay. The premium would consume the other half. Only a brainwashed Hillary douche bag could believe this plan was economically viable.
A single petson would pat around $250/mon & A family of 3 would pay around $120.
dont you think the family of 3 should be paying more than the single person? I mean, just based on exposure of expense for the insurance company.

The concept of these subsidies is to limit the percent of income spent on health insurance.

The policy for the single person would cost less than the policy for the family of three but the family of three would get more in subsidies.

This is why premium increases on the exchanges will have little effect on the amounts paid by the buyers.

LOL, uh sure.

End Obamacare and at least 20 million Americans will be knocked off health care.

Children going to college working for degrees will no longer be able to use their parents insurance while they go.

People with pre existing conditions will suddenly lose their insurance. Say your kid has some illness, too bad.

Entrepreneurs who rely on health care will suddenly be uninsured.

Very expensive Emergency Room care becomes the primary health care of those millions.

What will that do to the economy?

How will Republicans celebrate after kicking millions of Americans off health care?
Obamacare is dying all by itself. Doesn't need pushing by republicans.

i always felt obama bit off more than he could chew....he should have advocated a health care system for all those who had lost their jobs and ins and who desired and needed health care.....many like myself had ins and did not need his help,help those who needed it.....he may have had more support from even republicans....
not if it meant I had to pay for it.
When I say the pockets are empty as far as supporting the lazy, I mean just that. Im concerned with my family, my bills, my healthcare. If everyone else did the same we would not be having this conversation.
Truth is, there are people out there that have the idea that the government owes them everything.
Even animal packs know when its time to leave the weak behind.
many of those who lost their jobs were not lazy....they just lost their jobs.....

It was Republicans who did it to replace imported oil. Ethanol is not necessarily greener than burning oil.

So you are saying the Chinese are more efficient in manufacturing.

They are much cheaper, that's why we buy their products.

What are the additional costs to an employer besides wages to hire a person in the US?

Healthcare coverage, doubling employee Medicare contributions, double the employee SS contributions, workman's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, overtime pay.........

Do you suppose any Chinese manufacturers have all this to deal with? Of course not. Besides lower wages, there are few additional costs to employ somebody in China. Then add all those expensive regulations I was talking about, and what do you have???

Now Hil-Liar wants to add on to that. She wants to force industry to provide "paid leave" to men and women after the birth of a child. Then she will try to drastically increase minimum wage in the country. DumBama already passed stricter diesel fuel emissions in the near future on transportation companies. That will bring up the price for trucks and tractors tens of thousands of dollars more than we are paying now. And from experience, let me tell you, the more pollution crap you put in a truck, the more problems you have which greatly increase repair costs to keep the unit going.

Among all the good things hillary will do for workers is increase minimum wage. Right. Increasing the numbers of refugees and immigrants coming here to compete for the already scarce jobs will lower wages. She's working at cross purposes. Amazing how all those highly educated hillary supporters on this board can't figure this out.

Among all the good things hillary will do for workers is increase minimum wage. Right. Increasing the numbers of refugees and immigrants coming here to compete for the already scarce jobs will lower wages. She's working at cross purposes. Amazing how all those highly educated hillary supporters on this board can't figure this out.

One of the reasons Americans are not working is because going on the dole pays better. My industry is looking for over 60,000 new drivers they can't find. So they are now turning to foreigners to take these jobs Americans don't want.

Between high expectations and people not willing to give up smoking pot, we have a lot of people staying at home living off of hard working tax payers. If they take a lower paying job, that cuts into their government benefits so it's better to not work.

We need to close off our borders to legal and illegal immigrants. We need to drastically reduce our safety nets so people don't use them as a replacement for work.

So, no, it is not transportation regulations on trucks that is causing people to buy from China like you said.

The more anti-pollution crap means cleaner air & fewer people becoming sick & maybe dying from the pollution you spew. Fewer greenhouse gases helping save future generations from difficulties from global warming.

If there is any global warming, there is not a thing a human can do about it. Let me tell you, I remember when all this started as a kid back in the 60's. Regulation after regulations, trillions on top of trillions of dollars, and the environmentalists are more unhappy today than they were back then.

Don't believe me? Ask any environmentalist this question: when will there be enough regulation, enough money spent, and what results would make you happy? You'll be met with a dead glare.

It's never ending. Clean whatever is a bottomless pit. There isn't enough money in the United States to fill it. No matter what we do, or how much we spend, it's never enough, and it certainly will never be enough to convince any of these kooks that humans can't control the climate.

Just for fun, I always imagine what people will talk about in the future. I picture a classroom full of children, and the teacher explains to them at one time, man thought we could control the climate, and the class burst out in laughter the way we did as children when we learned that man once thought the earth was flat.
According to you, LA is still drowning in smog, we still have acid rain, & we have made no improvements in emissions.

If you look at the goals set forth by Kyota, they are based on 2005 levels. We are 1/3rd the way there now.

Remember back when Republicans believed in science. Before you got duped by the fossil fuel industry & your own political party. They knew if they dumbed down their base, they could easily dupe them - even so far to dupe them to vote for Trump.

Just because you make a living poisoning people does not make it right.

What happens if Republicans manage to knock 20 million Americans off health care?

Social Security will level off.

According to you, LA is still drowning in smog, we still have acid rain, & we have made no improvements in emissions.

If you look at the goals set forth by Kyota, they are based on 2005 levels. We are 1/3rd the way there now.

Remember back when Republicans believed in science. Before you got duped by the fossil fuel industry & your own political party. They knew if they dumbed down their base, they could easily dupe them - even so far to dupe them to vote for Trump.

So what does Kyota have to do with this? We are not part of it.

I make a living transporting goods that keep our manufacturing going. I transport goods that get processed so you can buy those products at the store. You couldn't survive two weeks if that were to ever stop.

The only people being duped are those that believe we have the ability to control climate; that every natural disaster that takes place is somehow our fault. In the meantime, liberals keep taking steps to empty our wallets and then blame big evil businessmen because we don't have enough money in our pockets.

Liberal politicians want to get more and more control over the people. The only two things stopping them from total control are healthcare and energy. Once they have total control over those two entities, they will have total control over the people.

I make a living transporting goods that keep our manufacturing going. I transport goods that get processed so you can buy those products at the store. You couldn't survive two weeks if that were to ever stop.

The only people being duped are those that believe we have the ability to control climate; that every natural disaster that takes place is somehow our fault. In the meantime, liberals keep taking steps to empty our wallets and then blame big evil businessmen because we don't have enough money in our pockets.

Liberal politicians want to get more and more control over the people. The only two things stopping them from total control are healthcare and energy. Once they have total control over those two entities, they will have total control over the people.
Man can & has increased the amount of greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. This heightens the greenhouse effect. It is science. We need to reduce the amount of emissions. If that means you need better emission controls, better mpg, switch to natural gas, whatever, if everyone has the same rules, it is all the same.

Well actually it was "Kyoto" and you do know that EVERY Dem Senator voted against it, right?

I read the first 5 pages and didn't see anybody answer the OP. Did anybody since provide an answer?

One of the reasons Americans are not working is because going on the dole pays better. My industry is looking for over 60,000 new drivers they can't find. So they are now turning to foreigners to take these jobs Americans don't want.

Between high expectations and people not willing to give up smoking pot, we have a lot of people staying at home living off of hard working tax payers. If they take a lower paying job, that cuts into their government benefits so it's better to not work.

We need to close off our borders to legal and illegal immigrants. We need to drastically reduce our safety nets so people don't use them as a replacement for work.

That's my constant complaint. Put a hold on immigration when jobs are scarce. This country did it back during the depression. We can do it again.

Man can & has increased the amount of greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. This heightens the greenhouse effect. It is science. We need to reduce the amount of emissions. If that means you need better emission controls, better mpg, switch to natural gas, whatever, if everyone has the same rules, it is all the same.

I believe that man causing global warming is a hoax. obama thinks the same. Otherwise, why would he put so many unnecessary miles on air force one just to play golf or campaign for hillary, if he really thought he was heating up the climate by doing so.

Forum List

Back