What happened to the GOP "open tent Party" Autopsy after the last election?

We in the mainstream GOP are dedicated to eliminating most if not all of the far right reactionary congress critters and their un-American agendas.

You're a mole in the Republican party, Fakey. Of course you are dedicated to eliminating true conservatives from the party.

I am the heart of the GOP, and we are dedicated to eliminating your ultra-right reactionaries and radical anti-American agendas from Congress.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What happened to the GOP "open tent Party" idea after the last election? How they did an autopsy and finally realized they need to attract minorities?

The Republican Autopsy Report

The report also warns that Republicans need to mute, if not silence, anti-gay rhetoric if they are to have any chance of regaining support among voters under the age of 30.

Doesn't look like they are doing a very good job of it. Some are calling the bearded duck hunting hillbilly the new "Rosa Parks".

Phil Robertson the New Rosa Parks? GOP Candidate Says 'Duck Dynasty' Star Stands Against Christian Persecution

The guy who said blacks were "happy" working in the fields, singing and picking cotton right along side white trash.

And the whole anti gay thing. What happened with that? How many times have USMB Republicans insisted gays are welcome in their party? Guess they didn't get the memo.

Hmmm, so let's do a quick review:

Hates gays

calling this guy:

phil_robertson_duck_dynasty_3.jpg

The new Rosa Parks? Could they insult blacks any worse? This has to be on purpose, right? Or is this just some weird right wing humor?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo]ZZ Top Sharp Dressed Man - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals always bring up hate, sexism, racism, they got to lie about something.

And righties on here pretty much do what you do, just post bullshit instead of hard data or facts.

you do a lot of the same.... everyone here does it.....its called your opinion....you give it just like the rest of us....dont think you are something special...your not.....

We in the mainstream GOP are dedicated to eliminating most if not all of the far right reactionary congress critters and their un-American agendas.

You're a mole in the Republican party, Fakey. Of course you are dedicated to eliminating true conservatives from the party.

I am the heart of the GOP, and we are dedicated to eliminating your ultra-right reactionaries and radical anti-American agendas from Congress.

Jake i told you this before... your problem is you have to let everyone know you are a "Main Stream Republican" in 90% of your posts....sorry but many times you dont come off like one.....Dean does the same type of thing with his 90% White shit.....and look how he gets treated.....it gets annoying after a while Jake.....hey just sayin....

Seems like a great strategy. Social issues are ALL democrats have, which is why they manufacture episodes and feign outrage.

Take away the social issues and it becomes a debate with:

the obamination care debacle, statism, lies, unemployment, national debt, and more statism

VS

free market, fiscal conservativism

Easy win for the repubs.

GOP on health care - let him die.

GOP on lies - WMD's, Mission Accomplished, Saddam's people met with al Qaeda

GOP on Unemployment - cut it.

GOP on national debt - Trillions from Bush tax cuts, Trillions from two unfunded wars, Trillions from rebuilding Iraq, Trillions to take care of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq

OK, we know what Republicans have done, what have Democrats done?

you forgot one Dean.....Republicans are 90% white....just thought i would help you out....

Its always a laugher watching one party, dems in this case, telling the other party how to win elections.

No one is telling them how to win elections. Democrats are simply pointing out to America why Republicans are fucked up, damaging to the country and dangerous to the world. So far, Republicans seem to agree in their own weird way.

why are Democrats so fucked up in my State?.....are they a different type?....

what happened to rdean telling the truth?

lots of times Dean will bring up legitimate topics about Republicans......its what he says in his Monolog that kills it and why he is showed so much respect around here.....he just cant see that though....he thinks everyone else are the assholes.....little does he know....

It's there. You've just so brainwashed with GOP propaganda, you just can't recognize "facts".

geezus Dean.....you are one of the most brainwashed people here,and you are calling someone who has at least backed stuff that the Right does not back.....can you say you have backed something that the Left usually dont back?

Jake i told you this before... your problem is you have to let everyone know you are a "Main Stream Republican" in 90% of your posts....sorry but many times you dont come off like one.....Dean does the same type of thing with his 90% White shit.....and look how he gets treated.....it gets annoying after a while Jake.....hey just sayin....

Be nice now, Jake is obviously part of the 14% of Republicans who think Obama is too conservative.

lib.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/12/20/cnn.orc.poll.obama.dec.20.pdf

Why are facts annoying?

lots of times Dean will bring up legitimate topics about Republicans......its what he says in his Monolog that kills it and why he is showed so much respect around here.....he just cant see that though....he thinks everyone else are the assholes.....little does he know....

Give me a break. How can I be lying with "Quotes", "Data" and Video to back me up? The very best you can do is "the Chinese river is not a river in Texas". Or you call a respected organization such as PEW Research "fake" and "liars".

Not to mention the "Obamination Syndrome" Republicans actually have. Look at the latest about his vacations. Hilarious. And pathetic.

Why are facts annoying?

who said anything about facts?.....can you read?....i said YOU are annoying by saying the same shit over and over.....

H
Give me a break. ow can I be lying with "Quotes", "Data" and Video to back me up? The very best you can do is "the Chinese river is not a river in Texas". Or you call a respected organization such as PEW Research "fake" and "liars".

Not to mention the "Obamination Syndrome" Republicans actually have. Look at the latest about his vacations. Hilarious. And pathetic.

how can I be lying with "Quotes", "Data" and Video to back me up?

ill give you break....learn to read Dean and quit spinning things.....you cant fool those of us who have seen your posts .....now pay attention.....i said...."its what he says in his Monolog that kills it"....and what you say after you post your "Quotes", "Data" and Video"....is what people get on you about.....you are a dishonest asshole Dean...and thats on you.....

Why are facts annoying?

who said anything about facts?.....can you read?....i said YOU are annoying by saying the same shit over and over.....

the fact that dean remains obsessed with the zimmerman case (his avatar), just shows how out of touch he is with reality.

he is best ignored, you are wasting your time debating with a talking parrot.

Seems like a great strategy. Social issues are ALL democrats have, which is why they manufacture episodes and feign outrage.

Take away the social issues and it becomes a debate with:

the obamination care debacle, statism, lies, unemployment, national debt, and more statism

VS

free market, fiscal conservativism

Easy win for the repubs.

Well of course. Easy win. Just like 2012.

Nice.

Forum List

Back