What happened to the "BLM says white Jesus is white supremacy" thread?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I was posting in it, and then it disappeared.

What happened? I didn't see anything out of line.

Not a Conspiracy either, how they are "tools of oppression" not sure, this crowd are demented:

1592923698414.png

Yes that was my thread. :dunno:

It was combined with another thread in Current Events. "Tear Them Down...."

We try to leave a "redirect" on moved/merged threads that lasts for 4 or more hours.. Gives you a "crumb trail" to figure this out.. Since there's no reason to believe that the material was deleted, it probably is a merge or a move...

Not a Conspiracy either, how they are "tools of oppression" not sure, this crowd are demented:

View attachment 354014
This from the male Rachael Dolezal. Does everyone understand HE AIN'T BLACK??? Why does anyone take him seriously

Does it MATTER? He was Jewish.. And since Jews remained white thru centuries of oppression and hate -- pretty much is a fact of history.. Think EVERYONE has forgotten that TOLERANCE is required to keep this country a FREE country.. And tolerance is rapidly disintegrating...

Find some important stuff to fight over... I'll call out the intolerance of those who want to tear down Jesus.. But this is just one of a large number of "failures to tolerate" by the left right now... Just don't BECOME intolerant LIKE THEM -- because that's the end of Liberty/Freedom...

Forum List

Back