What Happened to Per Capita?

They put their lives on the line for ungrateful sacks of shit like you.
No they don't. They have never put their life on the line for me since that is not their mandate they are not required to protect me or my property...

Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent.

This old soldier does protect himself and his property and has all my life, never have I ever needed a cop to protect me or my property. They exist to extort money from people to support their retirement plans. Your propaganda is just propaganda, pigs kill people and believe they should have immunity from prosecution which makes them criminal sovereign citizens..Fuck the pigs, fuck the establishment that uses the pigs to enforce their illegitimate laws and hold people as prisoners to make them comply with authoritarianism.

No they don't. They have never put their life on the line for me since that is not their mandate they are not required to protect me or my property...

Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent.

This old soldier does protect himself and his property and has all my life, never have I ever needed a cop to protect me or my property. They exist to extort money from people to support their retirement plans. Your propaganda is just propaganda, pigs kill people and believe they should have immunity from prosecution which makes them criminal sovereign citizens..Fuck the pigs, fuck the establishment that uses the pigs to enforce their illegitimate laws and hold people as prisoners to make them comply with authoritarianism.

The primary duty of a police officer is to protect people and property.

No, most don't agree with the broken loser. People have been far too pc with whites. Whites in American have a violent criminal history that started at the beginning or so-called founding of this country. This realy is why racist white got apoplectic about teaching the 1619 Project and it's why white racists around the land are whining about CRT.

Hasbro was pushing CRT on their employees. The company owns the rights to power rangers film and television. So do you think is fair to White kids they can't see themselves as a hero but as a villain? I could picture what went on the playground. You can't be the red ranger. You have to be the cyber civilian blaze, and Have you seen their ratings? Colby Strong did a great job. But it's like they want a race war or something. They weren't even cunning about it. They took most of the whites and made. Them, so damn evil-fighting every color of the rainbow it is fucked up.

This show gets more views, on YouTube and it is from 2004. Let that sink in.

Hasbro was pushing CRT on their employees. The company owns the rights to power rangers film and television. So do you think is fair to White kids they can't see themselves as a hero but as a villain? I could picture what went on the playground. You can't be the red ranger. You have to be the cyber civilian blaze, and Have you seen their ratings? Colby Strong did a great job. But it's like they want a race war or something. They weren't even cunning about it. They took most of the whites and made. Them, so damn evil-fighting every color of the rainbow it is fucked up.

This show gets more views, on YouTube and it is from 2004. Let that sink in.

Whites see themselves as heroes everywhere.

Critical Race Theory was not taught at Hasbro.

PREACH!

Moonglow

You are the one pushing propaganda on here using obtuse black panther talking points. Calling cops pigs, so the blood and crips don't kill people?
The Black Panthers would never accept me since I am not black, nor do I use their talking points because I have no idea what they are. I use my own and from my experiences over the last sixty years of my life to witness on USMB.

One thing a man must do is never lie to himself that he is doing the right thing when it hurts someone for no reason.

The Black Panthers would never accept me since I am not black, nor do I use their talking points because I have no idea what they are. I use my own and from my experiences over the last sixty years of my life to witness on USMB.
You used their talking points, calling them pigs.

The same is true with blacks. We've spent trillions since LBJ tried to secure their votes in the 60s trying to feed, house and educate them, yet over 50 years on the results are the largely the same.
At least, the US don't have 'official' ghettos from that time on.

Whites see themselves as heroes everywhere.

Critical Race Theory was not taught at Hasbro.
I'm going to repeat my question since you did not give a proper answer. Hasbro was pushing CRT on their employees. The company owns the rights to power rangers film and television. So do you think is fair to White kids they can't see themselves as a hero but as a villain? I could picture what went on the playground. You can't be the red ranger. You have to be the cyber civilian blaze, and Have you seen their ratings? Colby Strong did a great job. But it's like they want a race war or something. They weren't even cunning about it. They took most of the whites and made. Them, so damn evil-fighting every color of the rainbow it is fucked up. Dino Thunder repeats get higher ratings on YouTube, and that's from 2004! Let that sink in! It's unfair to white kids For them to see themselves as power rangers. They must go back to the '90s, the 2000s, the 2010s they shoot in New Zealand. Are you going to tell me they can't find one white guy to play a role because I Had guys like Tommy, Andos, Leo growing up? So, now white kids in the 2020s can't see themselves. They were not around for that stuff. People are doing the same thing with superman. In like, 2023 White kids have to watch 78,06 or 2013 to see themselves while black kids get representation? How about the star wars sequel trilogy where Ren, Hux, and Phasma are white fighting a Latino, a Black man, and a beautiful White woman. Rey was to date finn the anti-whites only tolerate white women in the optimism they breed them out and, the only actor with an arc in that trilogy was Ren! All that identity politics for nothing, lol!

Hasbro Insider Says CRT Is Being Taught to Kids Through Products

Not exactly and considering who owns the gun stores....

Just stop pretending whiteyville is peacful and non violent. You got husbands beating their wives, abusive mothers, prozac addicted white divprces, adult sexual deviance with children, rampant addiction, suicides, and the as the UCR shows, violent crime.
You described people of all races

Forum List

Back