What Happened to Kanye West?

Trump was the best president for Jews I’ve seen in my life. FINALLY someone had the guts to stand up against the progressives advancing their antisemitism on liberal college campuses. Too bad the Democrats wouldn’t support his measures to reduce Jew-hate.
Yes he was. And Trump was a good friend to Israel. For that the majority of Jews in America worked against him.

You think I’m a liberal? I wouldn’t go around calling other people unhinged if you think that. You’re a fool, in addition to being a bigot.
I think you are unhinged…as I said. And that means possibly not far from a final descent into the madness of liberalism.

Wow. A certain group 2000 times more likely to own slaves than Christian whites? That’s a shocking statistic. Learn something new everyday.

This is the south.

When the war started, the biggest Jew slave owners all paid the fee to not fight... Preferring to let bought and paid for "Christian" preachers tell idiot white Christians that God and Jesus supported perpetual race based slavery. Onward Christian soldiers....

Many more Latinos are Jewish than you perceive. We have three Latino senators and all three are ZPFs. Menendez is under investigation again.

Being Jewish depends on the mom.

Everyone else on that list clearly is Jewish.

Jews were the dominant demographic in the entire slave trade and ownership in the confederacy.
Many more Latinos are Jewish than you perceive. We have three Latino senators and all three are ZPFs. Menendez is under investigation again.

Being Jewish depends on the mom.

Everyone else on that list clearly is Jewish.

Jews were the dominant demographic in the entire slave trade and ownership in the confederacy.
I actually applaud their ability to do what they did especially since they make up approx 2/10 of 1 Percent of the World Population
Considering that prior to WW 1 the percentage of Jews living in the South were marginal at best it was quite a feat for them to have the majority of farms, plantations, etc. etc.
if such a small minority had control over the Slave Trade why didn’t the “ Good Christian Majority “ stop it? Why did it take a Civil War ? 👍🥱🇮🇱

I actually applaud their ability to do what they did especially since they make up approx 2/10 of 1 Percent of the World Population
Considering that prior to WW 1 the percentage of Jews living in the South were marginal at best it was quite a feat for them to have the majority of farms, plantations, etc. etc.
if such a small minority had control over the Slave Trade why didn’t the “ Good Christian Majority “ stop it? Why did it take a Civil War ? 👍🥱🇮🇱

The GCM in the south is notoriously stupid. They are the only demographic that mostly has not figured out 911. The attend church with a "Christian" pastor who is either bought or a ZPF. What "they think" is what they parrot on Sunday. The chosen have always controlled that in the south....

Democrat Jews are stupid. They vote against their own interests - blinded by their liberalism.

Democrat Jews have a lot more wealth than you do, precisely because they are not stupid and you are.

The GCM in the south is notoriously stupid. They are the only demographic that mostly has not figured out 911. The attend church with a "Christian" pastor who is either bought or a ZPF. What "they think" is what they parrot on Sunday. The chosen have always controlled that in the south....
Again; thank you for displaying your stupidity , ignorance and Racism. Prior to the Civil War there were ONLY 150,000 Jews in the entire Country. Approx 25,000 lived in the South yet they controlled/owned most of the farms, plantations, etc, etc?

Again; thank you for displaying your stupidity , ignorance and Racism. Prior to the Civil War there were ONLY 150,000 Jews in the entire Country. Approx 25,000 lived in the South yet they controlled/owned most of the farms, plantations, etc, etc?
EMH forgets that a Jew negotiated the financing of the American Revolution.
EMH might want to move to Great Britain knowing a Jew is responsible for the existence of the US.

Hint - Jews lie about being Jewish

Just parroting a number does not alter that truth. That is why some in history went to great lengths to expose the true ID.

What is Mitch McConnell, a Christian or a Jew?

You have an IQ under 5 if you parrot Mitch's answer...

Just parroting a number does not alter that truth. That is why some in history went to great lengths to expose the true ID.

Mitch McConnell
Neo-Con piece of shit.

EMH forgets that a Jew negotiated the financing of the American Revolution.
EMH might want to move to Great Britain knowing a Jew is responsible for the existence of the US.

Let's just call a spade a spade.

Washington. We know "ington" is a common ending for Jewish last names. We know "Washburn" is Jewish too...

Jefferson - too easy

"ock" at the end of the last name - Jewish

All of the confederate founding fathers were ZPFs.

Let's just call a spade a spade.

Washington. We know "ington" is a common ending for Jewish last names. We know "Washburn" is Jewish too...

Jefferson - too easy

"ock" at the end of the last name - Jewish

All of the confederate founding fathers were ZPFs.
The FFs were conversant in the Talmud and spoke fluent Hebrew.
They were educated and created the USC.
What have you done?

Hint…. Try to read up on it if you’re capable ( doubt it)
You don’t even have a IQ

This happened.

Adidas said on Tuesday that it is cutting ties with Kanye West, ending what may have been the most significant corporate fashion partnership of the rapper and designer’s career after he made a series of antisemitic remarks and embraced a slogan associated with white supremacists that earned him widespread condemnation.

Adidas, which began collaborating with Ye, as Mr. West is now known, nearly a decade ago, after he left Nike, has long weathered public barbs from the rapper. Its partnership with Yeezy, Ye’s company, which encompasses sneakers and clothing, is estimated to be worth billions, making it among the largest sources of Ye’s wealth.

For Adidas, working with Ye gave the company a boost of creative cool and credibility that helped attract high-fashion collaborators like Gucci and Balenciaga.

“Adidas does not tolerate antisemitism and any other sort of hate speech,” the company said in a statement. “Ye’s recent comments and actions have been unacceptable, hateful and dangerous, and they violate the company’s values of diversity and inclusion, mutual respect and fairness.”

The company, based in Germany, said it would terminate the partnership immediately, end production of Yeezy branded products and stop payments to Ye and his companies. The move was expected to subtract up to 250 million euros ($246 million) from the company’s profit this year, it said.

That was probably the official explanation...but the real reason is probably because he's a Trump supporter. Well I already don't buy Adidas products much.... And rest assured I won't be at all from here on out.

Forum List

Back