What happened in Central America?

Anyone who refuses to suck a zionist monster cock is an "antisemite" to you.

What happend is they invaded America...

Who's stopping America from deporting them all besides herself?
Democrats who need slaves
Yup. They would love master carpenters in the north for 8-10 an hour as apposed to 25-40.
I now guys here who charge $100-130/ft to build a house and pay SERIOUS master craftsman $4 $4.50.
A general foreman on multiple sites has a company truck, gas card and $6 if he's lucky. No insulation or fancy double pane shit. No metal doors. No fancy copper pipes. They build it all on site ! Granite too.

What happend is they invaded America...

Who's stopping America from deporting them all besides herself?
Democrats who need slaves
Yup. They would love master carpenters in the north for 8-10 an hour as apposed to 25-40.
I now guys here who charge $100-130/ft to build a house and pay SERIOUS master craftsman $4 $4.50.
A general foreman on multiple sites has a company truck, gas card and $6 if he's lucky. No insulation or fancy double pane shit. No metal doors. No fancy copper pipes. They build it all on site ! Granite too.
Dems are openly admitting they want cheap brown labor lol amazing

... police don’t know how to uphold the laws because there aren’t any ...
That's crazy, sounds like something coming from a person who's never been in Central America and never plans to visit.

If that's your case then it's probably for the best. Sometimes foreigners come to Panama w/ that attitude and soon find out that unlike the anarchy in the U.S., immigration laws are enforced w/ a skill that's swift and sure. Anyone who looks foreign can get stopped by a cop any time and be required to show proof of legality. Failure is deportation. Any disrespect to the official results in an additional fine or imprisonment. Nothing like the willful chaos and corruption in the U.S.

There's example after example --like the way former corrupt elected officials here go to jail in contrast to how in the U.S. the crooks run for re-election --and then even attempt a coup if they lose. Bottom line here is the fact that the U.S. has a lot to learn from Latin America.

... police don’t know how to uphold the laws because there aren’t any ...
That's crazy, sounds like something coming from a person who's never been in Central America and never plans to visit.

If that's your case then it's probably for the best. Sometimes foreigners come to Panama w/ that attitude and soon find out that unlike the anarchy in the U.S., immigration laws are enforced w/ a skill that's swift and sure. Anyone who looks foreign can get stopped by a cop any time and be required to show proof of legality. Failure is deportation. Any disrespect to the official results in an additional fine or imprisonment. Nothing like the willful chaos and corruption in the U.S.

There's example after example --like the way former corrupt elected officials here go to jail in contrast to how in the U.S. the crooks run for re-election --and then even attempt a coup if they lose. Bottom line here is the fact that the U.S. has a lot to learn from Latin America.

I did not refer to Panama..
Nor to Costa Rica where a democracy is working very well with far less corruption than elsewhere.
We are dealing with lawlessness in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala.

....I did not refer to Panama. Nor to Costa Rica...
Good of you to clarify that, a lot of folks would have gotten that impression that the way you began this thread--

What happened in Central America?
600px-Map_of_Central_America.png

When colonized countries ousted their Western overlords, progressives hoped the injustice within those countries would end. It didn’t. Local strongmen repurposed criminal justice systems to serve themselves. The abuse of state power turned out to be a human problem, not a colonial one. To this day, in many places, police have no idea how to investigate crimes. They’re trained to do what regimes want: crowd control, counterterrorism, and VIP security.

In other words, police don’t know how to uphold the laws because there aren’t any...
---meant that we were talking about all of Central America. It's good that we're now clear that comparing Panama to Nicaragua is a bit like comparing Chicago Illinois to Crawford Texas. Not a lot in common.

What is happening in central America is due to nationalism due to conservative leaders and Evangelicals and Israel. Israel is now sending in 1000 military to squash the demonstrators in Honduras.
1,000 Israeli Soldiers To Arrive in Honduras to Train Troops, Police on Border Protection

upload_2019-6-5_12-1-27.png

Honduras agrees to advance Jerusalem embassy move

Jan 2019
---------------------------------
oh my that looks like the Pres of Honduras with Bibi and Pompeo, all smiling.

tramp wants his wall and Pres. of Honduras and Israel are going to make sure he gets it.

Central America is a group of countries still run by conquistadors(oligarchs).
The citizenry are mud people. Uneducated slaves.

This kind of nonsense ^^^^^ is how trolls prevent any meaningful discussions. Congratulations, troll.
I've lived in Central and South america since 1987. You sweet pea ?
what country if you dont mind me askin?....
Plural.
Teguchi and Roatan. Shitholes
San Juan del Sur.Nicaragua. Paradise---better than Cabo
Panama. Boquete. Real nice.Up in the hills a bit. Lotsa cut flowers for export to Uhmarrykan funerals
Currently Alejuala province on rio Celeste. Nice and expensive.Middle of nowhere

Forum List

Back