What fear tactics are the conservatives using libs?

I just read a post saying the conservatives are using fear tactics

How?
they have not had congress sense 07
(just the house this year)
the white house sense 09

Libs do you have any idea how foolish this stuff sounds?
can you help me understand what your talking about?

Think "death panels".

What would you call a panel of people deciding what insurance is going to cover or not
When I had cancer, if my cancer was not covered by insurance, I would be dead
What would you call this panel that is real?
Calling a panel that decides on what is covered by your insurance a death panel is reality
sorry

What's the big deal? If your insurance company doesn't cover your cancer and you die, the next time you need insurance, you take your business elsewhere. Don't you understand how the 'free market' works???

When one becomes a liberal, he or she pretends to advocate tolerance, equality and peace, but hilariously, they're doing so for purely selfish reasons. It's the human equivalent of a puppy dog's face: an evolutionary tool designed to enhance survival, reproductive value and status. In short, liberalism is based on one central desire: to look cool in front of others in order to get love. Preaching tolerance makes you look cooler, than saying something like, “please lower my taxes” -- Greg Gutfeld

People tend to become more conservative as they grow older, that is selfish. The author of this quote does not understand the kindness of helping others,he is selfish, so he criticizes the person who does. The person who printed this quote is just as lost, would like to be smart and cool, but just comes off a bit pathetic.

I think the fact that the GOP refers to everything the Dems do as "job killing" would qualify.

Didn't they claim that hiring census workers was job killing?

To start with OBL was killed by a navy seal based on information from a person that was captured in Iraq and had the questions asked to him in a way Obama is against
Killing OBL and making the claim BHO had something to do with it other than being the person who gave the ok to do it shows how little he has really accomplished

Now the job killing claim
» Offshore Drilling Moratorium Would Cost United States 175,000 Jobs Per Year Through 2035 - Big Government
the real numbers are from 20000 direct to thhese numbers
Union: Cost of Obama coal regs is 250,000 jobs | themichiganview.com | The Michigan View
this is from the union
Its not scare tactics
its facts
why buy oil from Canada and mexico when we have the same oil here?

You know.......the GOP has lied and used fear several times.

Think abortion. Think death panels. Think about the job killing Obama care bill, just to name a few.

Then.......there's that other fear lie they used in WI. The governor gave tax breaks to the corporations and the rich, then screamed that the state was going broke and the unions were robbing them blind.

Yeah....sure.

Know what happens when fear stops working for the conservatives? Their next little card to play is that God told 'em to do it. Several of the GOP candidates (Bachman included) have stated that God told them to run for office.

So did Jr. incidentally. He also put Bible verses on his briefing sheets for the Iraq war.

Abortion, no comment
death panels? what I call a group of people that decides whether or not my insurance covers an illness or not has nothing to do with it being a fact
Job killer?
Union: Cost of Obama coal regs is 250,000 jobs | themichiganview.com | The Michigan View
» Offshore Drilling Moratorium Would Cost United States 175,000 Jobs Per Year Through 2035 - Big Government
Obama care?
Obama health care plan projected to cost 5.2 million jobs - Milwaukee Unemployment | Examiner.com
loss of wealth or the redistribution of wealth kills jobs
paying for Obama care takes wealth away from those who hire people

Think "death panels".

What would you call a panel of people deciding what insurance is going to cover or not
Calling a panel that decides on what is covered by your insurance a death panel is reality
sorry

What's the big deal? If your insurance company doesn't cover your cancer and you die, the next time you need insurance, you take your business elsewhere. Don't you understand how the 'free market' works???

Umm the free market does not work so well in some industries.

You people are %^^$$# amazing both side use scare tactics,lie you name it,get over yourselves the suckers that you are.

sorry

100% on the money (so to speak). The health of our nation should no more be "for profit" than the defense of it.

But if you recall, the public option was a "once you are in you cant get out" option...and "once you leave or want to change your existing plan you MUST enter the public option".....ultinmately leading to a single payer system..

The proposed public option didn't work anything like what you're describing.

But if you recall, the public option was a "once you are in you cant get out" option...and "once you leave or want to change your existing plan you MUST enter the public option".....ultinmately leading to a single payer system..

The proposed public option didn't work anything like what you're describing.

Was that a "scare" tactic?

I just read a post saying the conservatives are using fear tactics

How?
they have not had congress sense 07
(just the house this year)
the white house sense 09

Libs do you have any idea how foolish this stuff sounds?
can you help me understand what your talking about?

Think "death panels".

SO, instead of calling it death panels, we should use the nicer term and just call it what it is.....rationing of healthcare? Because when you have more people on the system then there are paying into the system, rationing is something that has to be done, it's not fear mongering, it's a fact. And if that bothers you, then maybe you should not have voted these type of people in who would place that choice up to a gubment bureaucrat instead of your family doctor.

Think "death panels".

If so, these panels already exist in our current private sector insurance carriers. Yes? When my MRI was ordered by my doctor, and declined by such a panel by CIGNA, what would you call it?

Was it an MRI for a torn ACL or what, because depending on what you needed it for also depends on if it would be considered a death panel or not. If a dentist decides not to pull a tooth, is he sentencing you to death?

If so, these panels already exist in our current private sector insurance carriers. Yes? When my MRI was ordered by my doctor, and declined by such a panel by CIGNA, what would you call it?

And what makes you think government won't have to do the same thing?

Because the number one goal of private insurance is to "make a profit". No matter what.

How many insurance policies do you have to skim to make a single $100,000,000.00 CEO paycheck? The VA spends 96 cents per dollar on the patients.

Companies are willing to degrade the environment government is protecting to make a buck. Companies only care about making money.

Why does something this simple need to be explained? I mean, really! Some people ought to feel ashamed, just a little.

Let's take a look at those programs that the government has ran so well over the years.

1) Postal service - Broke/inefficient.
2) SOcial Security - Broke, Ponzi Scheme
3) Medicair/Medicaid - Broke,inefficient
4) Welfare - Broke,Massive redistribution of wealth
5) Obamacare - Will be in the red from day one due to more recipients then people paying into it.

Yep, the government has a great track record of running entitlement programs.

And what makes you think government won't have to do the same thing?

Because the number one goal of private insurance is to "make a profit". No matter what.

How many insurance policies do you have to skim to make a single $100,000,000.00 CEO paycheck? The VA spends 96 cents per dollar on the patients.

Companies are willing to degrade the environment government is protecting to make a buck. Companies only care about making money.

Why does something this simple need to be explained? I mean, really! Some people ought to feel ashamed, just a little.

Let's take a look at those programs that the government has ran so well over the years.

1) Postal service - Broke/inefficient.
2) SOcial Security - Broke, Ponzi Scheme
3) Medicair/Medicaid - Broke,inefficient
4) Welfare - Broke,Massive redistribution of wealth
5) Obamacare - Will be in the red from day one due to more recipients then people paying into it.

Yep, the government has a great track record of running entitlement programs.

You know when you corner a lib for the truth the wheels come off
Most conservatives I know are realist
your assessment is accurate

there are no scare tactics in information that is accurate

SO, instead of calling it death panels, we should use the nicer term and just call it what it is.....rationing of healthcare?

It isn't rationing. There is nothing in the law that says you can't go to the hospital and get a procedure done and pay for it and move on with your life. All the law says it that there are some things the taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for.

I would think you'd agree with that. Or do you think the taxpayer should pay for ANY medical service for people?

100% on the money (so to speak). The health of our nation should no more be "for profit" than the defense of it.

Yep how much did health care costs drop during the recession?

SO, instead of calling it death panels, we should use the nicer term and just call it what it is.....rationing of healthcare?

It isn't rationing. There is nothing in the law that says you can't go to the hospital and get a procedure done and pay for it and move on with your life. All the law says it that there are some things the taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for.

I would think you'd agree with that. Or do you think the taxpayer should pay for ANY medical service for people?

That's rationing stupid.

Forum List

Back