What exactly is the "one state solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The increase of the Muslim and Christian population was exclusively as a result of natural increase,

Repeating the same lie does not make it true, little stupid monkey. The arab population increased 3-fold in 15 years - as your link showed - which can only have occurred from immigration, you stupid fucking retard.

You mean, repeating the same documented facts, contained in official survey documents, upsets you because the don't jive with the propaganda you have been conditioned by. Interestingly, under the French Mandate the population increased at an even greater rate. I wonder where all those immigrants came from. LOL

You mean the way you present out of context Links on a continuous basis?
Are you and TinLess married?

No, just facts. You don't do facts, I get it.
You do preset facts...
[] Out of context documents
[] Laws that never became actual laws
[] Treaties superceded by other Treaties or Agreements
[] Crying that the Jews bought land via Legal Transactions
[] Then claiming the Legal Transactions were part of some nefarious plot because some Jew haters, including Jews that hated being Jews were publishing articles about the "evil" Arabs.
[] Plus you're just plain full of sh!t.

The fact is that you are so disingenuous that I haven't ignored you due to the sheer entertainment value of your demented mind.

The 85%-of-land-was-owned-by-Arabs is a particularly nefarious lie because the very same document monte quotes from specifically notes that all land not privately owned by Jews was lumped together under the category "Arab land" -- including all crown lands, unused land, waste land, swamp, desert.

But, all that is off-topic. Does ANYONE have ANYTHING to say in response to the OP?

Don't recall who said it, maybe more than one, but my fear of a one state solution is that the intent of a place the Jews can actually call their own home could disappear.

After all, the Jews are the 'chosen people' right? Historically, they have been chosen to have their asses kicked out of everywhere they tried to be for the last three or so thousand years; yet they still survive. Yep, chosen all right. Chosen for eternal grief. I think it is time.

Don't recall who said it, maybe more than one, but my fear of a one state solution is that the intent of a place the Jews can actually call their own home could disappear.

Absolutely!

A one state solution is, possibly, the most difficult solution to achieve, in terms of finding a balance for Jews and Palestinians...

In my mind, a one state solution is impractical and has more negatives than positives.

The fact is, you can't accept the facts. You are unable to support any of your assertions, you just make things up.

What is a fact is that you are mentally ill and incredibly stupid - which is why most ignore you. The few who respond do so to get enjoyment out of kicking you in the face over and over, and like the stupid little monkey you are, you just keep repeating the same post over and over LOL. No wonder the arab filth live in 22 non-democratic shitholes, they have leadership as unintelligent as you are.

To the rational: a one-state solution is the only obvious, acceptable solution - transfer the arab muslim population out like India did so the muslims can fuck up their own country, and blame everyone else for their failings like they always do.

So now retard you are using the jewish virtual library? You claimed that it was a propaganda site, fucking mongoloid.

I try to use Jewish sources as much as possible especially when it is a simple task to check that the text of an historical document (available elsewhere) , has not been counterfeited. You see, I never use partisan sites that are pro-Palestinian. I am hated by your kind because I only present facts from unimpeachable sources. You will always lose against me, pal. I have the facts and you use propaganda, you can't win.

The 85%-of-land-was-owned-by-Arabs is a particularly nefarious lie because the very same document monte quotes from specifically notes that all land not privately owned by Jews was lumped together under the category "Arab land" -- including all crown lands, unused land, waste land, swamp, desert.

But, all that is off-topic. Does ANYONE have ANYTHING to say in response to the OP?
This whole argument is misleading. Private property ownership does not remove land from a country. It doesn't matter who owns what, it is still all Palestinian land.

So now retard you are using the jewish virtual library? You claimed that it was a propaganda site, fucking mongoloid.

I try to use Jewish sources as much as possible especially when it is a simple task to check that the text of an historical document (available elsewhere) , has not been counterfeited. You see, I never use partisan sites that are pro-Palestinian. I am hated by your kind because I only present facts from unimpeachable sources. You will always lose against me, pal. I have the facts and you use propaganda, you can't win.
I find that the Jewish Virtual Library is a reliable source for documents.

This whole argument is misleading. Private property ownership does not remove land from a country. It doesn't matter who owns what, it is still all Palestinian land.

We agree, which is why I want monte to stop using it. Private land ownership has no bearing whatsoever on sovereignty.

Yep, its all Palestinian land -- land intended, by treaty and international law, to be the National Homeland for the Jewish people. Now called Israel.

But the two of us already know where we agree and where we disagree on these points. You were the one person I was hoping would actually address the OP and give some solutions rather than just play the same cards over and over.

Shusha is another counterfeiter, but shrewder. He just states his lies without links. He makes things up. The same document says nothing of the sort. The calculation of who owned the land was based on the examination of cadastral documents and tax assessments. The Muslim and Christians owned more than 85% of the land in 1946, as the Survey of Palestine stated.

She is a she. And she gave you the links when we had this long conversation a few months ago. I just don't post the same links, over and over and over again like you do. I expect people to absorb the information and learn from it.

But, since you asked so nicely, and called me "shrewd", which I take as a complete compliment!

Page0257.jpg

Note, please, the very specific designations public (crown or state) land, miri land and mewat land in article 82. Thousands of square kms of land which is NOT OWNED PRIVATELY by Arabs or by anyone else.

Now, did you have anything to say about the OP?

Last edited:
Moderation Note:

Coyote warned y'all back on Pg 6 that this discussion wasn't gonna be the 111th skirmish on the 2000 yr old history of immigration into the region. The OP is specific about "one state solution" concept based on current realities of representation and statehood. And the discussion is to be CONFINED to that -- or folks are gonna be warned or ejected.

I'm cleaning this ONE time -- then we're gonna start counting "strikes" and balls again..

Will re-open shortly..

The main question in the OP is this: How will you convince me that in 100 years the one state will be a Jewish state as well as an Arab state? Exactly, how will you maintain the self-determination of the Jewish state with a Jewish character and a vibrant Jewish culture and Jewish ideals and values?

The main question in the OP is this: How will you convince me that in 100 years the one state will be a Jewish state as well as an Arab state? Exactly, how will you maintain the self-determination of the Jewish state with a Jewish character and a vibrant Jewish culture and Jewish ideals and values?

Won't happen...

A one state solution will be predominantly Arab... This is why I believe it's not a viable option, for anyone!

Then. lets say, the one state solution is chosen as the 'best' solution... How long will it take for one or other to ask for their own independent state?

A 2 or 3 state solution is surely the best solution?

I have never seen anything that convinces me a one state solution CAN work.

I think that's a legitimate concern. The only way I can imagine it is a federation of some type with two semi-autonomous regions?

I think that's a legitimate concern. The only way I can imagine it is a federation of some type with two semi-autonomous regions?

Which really is just a variation of a two state solution. We agree. And also with Humanity. I just can't see a one state solution being possible.

Unless...the third possibility is to create a one-state Israel solution but to cede parts of the territory and some of its residents to Jordan and Egypt. Of course, that requires their co-operation. I wonder if that would be worth another thread?

The One State solution is one in which Israel maintains enough land mass and defensible borders to defend itself in the face of annihilation by Anti-Semitic Arab States. It's why so many Progs oppose it.

Israel is NOT going to be the next egypt, lebanon or iraq, places where the country was primarily christian and successful - then stupidly allowed lots of arab muslims in, who of course used violence to take over the country, and then began slaughtering/ethnically cleansing the christians. The mideast will burn like a flame before that shit happens again.

The arab muslims need to start respecting the sovereign rights of other people, or this region - and planet - are going to have lots of major wars in the coming decades.

Which really is just a variation of a two state solution. We agree. And also with Humanity. I just can't see a one state solution being possible.

Unless...the third possibility is to create a one-state Israel solution but to cede parts of the territory and some of its residents to Jordan and Egypt. Of course, that requires their co-operation. I wonder if that would be worth another thread?

Could be - for example, I can't see Gaza in a one state solution.

Could be - for example, I can't see Gaza in a one state solution.
Interesting. Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back