Democrat open border to all Covid Variants..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Here's a depressing link .. and you thought the delta variant sucked, guess what Democrats are bringing to your street .. (or read the link)

IMO? For those that are healthy enough to tolerate this disease, the best option is still what the good lord intended.

If they would make a vaccine the good old fashion way, I would be far more inclined to get it, as it would offer full spectrum immunity, and it would also offer better protection against variants.

These new fan-dangled jabs, that they redefined that very notion of what a vaccine is, are too protein specific, requiring booster after booster, and even then, loosing their efficacy as the virus mutates and the juice wears off.

Dr. Makary Says Natural Immunity Is More Effective Then Vaccine Immunity​

Here's a depressing link .. and you thought the delta variant sucked, guess what Democrats are bringing to your street .. (or read the link)

its worse in red states.

which means its the GOP bringing it to you.

IMO? For those that are healthy enough to tolerate this disease, the best option is still what the good lord intended.

If they would make a vaccine the good old fashion way, I would be far more inclined to get it, as it would offer full spectrum immunity, and it would also offer better protection against variants.

These new fan-dangled jabs, that they redefined that very notion of what a vaccine is, are too protein specific, requiring booster after booster, and even then, loosing their efficacy as the virus mutates and the juice wears off.

If Biden and all politicians in general were promoting and enabling free tests for natural immunity and then people could decide yes/no on a covid shot .. all Americans would be far better off.

Last edited:
its worse in red states.

which means its the GOP bringing it to you.

COVID19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless​

Though the whole world relies on RT-PCR to “diagnose” Sars-Cov-2 infection, the science is clear: they are not fit for purpose​

There are already more than 1,000 documented SARS-CoV-2 variants to date. The more these vaccines roll out worldwide, the more variants there are going to be. It's simply amazing that we have people calling shots that have zero education in microbiology and immunology.

mmm ..alas no access to the maps but how do figure that and btw where are all these illegals being shipped.

I know in my county covid is way up and so are illegal aliens..
immigrants are tested & quarantined if necessary

I agree. I've been watching one called Novavax which is similar to the conventional vaccine. From the journals that I've read, it is better than moderna and phizer, doesn't use the mRNA, stored at 45 degrees, 95 percent efficacy, no deaths reported from the experimental phase just minor headaches, soreness in arm. I suspect that's why its being held up from production in the US. Approve this and we would probably get to 80 percent of the country being vaccinated.

"Novavax is much more similar to traditional vaccines even though it uses new technology. Therefore, I believe that many of the vaccine hesitant will be willing to take it. You should feel comfortable taking it. Again, the choice should always be yours to make in consultation with your medical provider.
On June 30, 2021 the New England Journal of Medicine reported on a study of over 15,000 persons in England. Novavax was 89.7% effective in preventing symptomatic COVID-19 infections. It was 86.3% effective against the alpha variant and 96.4% effective against other variants of the virus. The results are better than the currently available vaccines produce.
Reported side effects included injection-site tenderness, fatigue, headache, and muscle pain. Adverse events were similar in the vaccine and placebo groups (0.5% in each), and no deaths were attributed to the receipt of the vaccine. Novovax has an excellent safety profile."

Democrats are shipping covid infected foreign nationals all over the country to spread the virus. All part of the plandemic.

Forum List

Back