What ESPN/Disney Is Doing To Sage Steele Is Um.. Sick

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"ESPN's "SportsCenter" host Sage Steele is being pulled off the air following remarks she made knocking her employer's vaccine mandate as well as comments made about former President Obama. Steele, who also tested positive for COVID, is set to return on-air next week. Steele issued her own statement provided to Fox News by ESPN apologizing for her remarks:

"I know my recent comments created controversy for the company, and I apologize. We are in the midst of an extremely challenging time that impacts all of us, and it’s more critical than ever that we communicate constructively and thoughtfully."

Last week, on former NFL player Jay Cutler's "Uncut" podcast, Steele suggested she was forced to get the COVID vaccine or jeopardize her employment. "I didn’t want to do it. But I work for a company that mandates it -- "I respect everyone’s decision, I really do, but to mandate it is, um, sick," Steele said."

I would say that Sage should just take her talents to another media company who would appreciate her, like Fox News, but they have even stricter vaccine mandates than Disney does. However, to be fair to Fox hosts; they at least continue to tell everyone how dangerous vaccines are and how evil it is for companies/government to mandate it; while not saying anything about their own company.....that takes bravery....

The other so-called controversial statements that got Sage in hotwater with the woke-mob is her opinions on how women reporters kinda bring it on themselves if they dress a certain way that results in them getting sexually harassed -- and how if you are biracial (like she is and like Obama is) and one of your parents were not around; you should identify yourself accordingly on the Census...example, since Obama's dad was not around in his life, Obama shouldn't have identified himself as anything other than white....makes sense.....why have race on the census at all to be honest.

She expressed her personal opinion and should be drawn and quartered and then boiled in oil and then tar and feathered and then.....

How dare anyone express a personal opinion, that's completely un-American.

She expressed her personal opinion and should be drawn and quartered and then boiled in oil and then tar and feathered and then.....

But....but......an affront to 'god, Jesus, the messiah'????????

Yea, if I were her, I would have quit.....if you can't call the company you work for sick without them trying to suspend you, what county is this??

...like how Jemele Hill expressed her personal opinion about one person and was suspended for 2 weeks....and the same folks clutching their pearls over Sage getting punished; cheered Hill being punished.....

But to Hill's credit...she left ESPN instead of compromising her principles...guess Sage ain't that strong.

Yea, if I were her, I would have quit.....if you can't call the company you work for sick without them trying to suspend you, what county is this??

...like how Jemele Hill expressed her personal opinion about one person and was suspended for 2 weeks....and the same folks clutching their pearls over Sage getting punished; cheered Hill being punished.....

But to Hill's credit...she left ESPN instead of compromising her principles...guess Sage ain't that strong.

Amen brother Biff, Amen.

Forum List

Back