What Effect from the Ds throwing DACA Under the Bus?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Lacking border security there will not be any amnesty for anyone so Schumer's promised second shut down will collapse too. The question is how bad will the blowback be?

I think rather severe for those in California. And if Trump jumps in with a wall for 1,8 million to stay? That really throws things into turmoil. The Democrats have no power to offer or promise anything! Trump can.

I think rather severe for those in California. And if Trump jumps in with a wall for 1,8 million to stay? That really throws things into turmoil. The Democrats have no power to offer or promise anything! Trump can.

Only it is suicidal for the Ds to have border security. Without illegal votes the Ds got nothing.

Only it is suicidal for the Ds to have border security. Without illegal votes the Ds got nothing.
Convicts, expect them to want to give convicted felons the vote!

Forum List

Back