What does Trump care about? He shows us it every day!

Orange Man Bad thread # 18,000,000,012

And back in the day, we had Black Man Bad so what goes around comes around as they say.
and if biden gets elected the shit will just shift to him and the right will be criticizing everything he does while the left will defend him no matter what.....
No it won't because the fake news is almost entirely Democrat.
you know dam well the bullshit will just flow the other way......thats the problem with party people....tit for tat.....
I know perfectly well that it won't because the fake news media is infested with Dims and leftists. They shot only on one party. They kissed Obama's ass when he ascended the throne.
bri.....if biden gets elected there will plenty of righties,including yourself,who will do nothing but bad mouth the guy every time you post something about him...you know it and everyone here knows it.....and its got nothing to do with fake news.....its the way you party people are.....left,right....makes no difference,same type of people...."you made our guys life miserable,now its our turn to do the same to your guy".....tit for tat.........
The mainstream media won't, and that's all who a large percentage of Americans listen to. I don't know how anyone can believe that the bias of the mainstream media doesn't matter.

Newsflash. People are always dying. TB, car wrecks, flu, natural disasters, natural etc. More emotional goo. How many babies are killed each day with abortion? Over 3,000. Spare us your fake righteous indignation.

And back in the day, we had Black Man Bad so what goes around comes around as they say.
and if biden gets elected the shit will just shift to him and the right will be criticizing everything he does while the left will defend him no matter what.....
you know dam well the bullshit will just flow the other way......thats the problem with party people....tit for tat.....
I know perfectly well that it won't because the fake news media is infested with Dims and leftists. They shot only on one party. They kissed Obama's ass when he ascended the throne.
bri.....if biden gets elected there will plenty of righties,including yourself,who will do nothing but bad mouth the guy every time you post something about him...you know it and everyone here knows it.....and its got nothing to do with fake news.....its the way you party people are.....left,right....makes no difference,same type of people...."you made our guys life miserable,now its our turn to do the same to your guy".....tit for tat.........
The mainstream media won't, and that's all who a large percentage of Americans listen to. I don't know how anyone can believe that the bias of the mainstream media doesn't matter.
i aint talking about the media ....i am talking about people....

The media is the source of the only bullshit that matters.

People are dying. Family members are grieving. People are suddenly out of work with limited assets to help tide them over. Businesses may go under for good. It's even questionable whether or not the economy can or will recover. But what does Trump talk about? He talks about how great a job he's doing if and when he's not airing a host of grievances about they way he's treated. It's a pathetic performance by a man who clearly cares about nothing but himself.
Couldn't disagree more.
It's clear to me Trump loves this nation and wants the best for its citizens.
Does he have an ego issue? Yup
Is that hindering his job as cic? Nope

The media is the source of the only bullshit that matters.
you have no idea what my point is,or you do,but are just being like the people i described.....

Forum List

Back