What does Trump believe?

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
February 28, 2016
What does Donald Trump really believe?
Conservatives don't worship at the feet of perfect human beings, because we know very well they don't exist.

There are no perfect politicians except in the minds of the sucker-bait left.

We also know that some people are morally better, more trustworthy, and more aligned with our own values than others. So we evaluate political candidates like applicants for the most responsible job in the world. Which is not easy, given that most politicians lie. But we try.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/02/what_does_donald_trump_really_believe.html#ixzz42JrHSm1i

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't try to figure out, nor do I care, about people's beliefs.Queen Elizabeth I has a famous quote about not making windows into men's souls. When choosing candidates, you look at what they have done. Actions. Not thoughts..or even words.

What does Trump believe?

Bringing back the $500 bill

th

Thats how they always reel you guys in. Everyone likes Vanilla Ice Cream except stupid communist leftists. And you guys go...Yeah! I love Vanilla!

:laugh2:

February 28, 2016
What does Donald Trump really believe?
Conservatives don't worship at the feet of perfect human beings, because we know very well they don't exist.

We also know that some people are morally better, more trustworthy, and more aligned with our own values than others. So we evaluate political candidates like applicants for the most responsible job in the world. Which is not easy, given that most politicians lie. But we try.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/02/what_does_donald_trump_really_believe.html#ixzz42JrHSm1i

Trump is just saying what conservatives want to hear. His actually record of ACTIONS indicate he is quite liberal. So, do you go by words or actions?

And throughout that entire article they never ever ever mention what Trump believes. You know why? Because thats how blind support works.

And throughout that entire article they never ever ever mention what Trump believes. You know why? Because thats how blind support works.

I've said this before, but part of me really hope he not only wins the GOP nomination but the presidency because I will love to see cons get crushed when they find the Real Donald is just a RINO.

Thats how they always reel you guys in. Everyone likes Vanilla Ice Cream except stupid communist leftists. And you guys go...Yeah! I love Vanilla!

:laugh2:

Actually, vanilla is my least liked.

I never buy the same flavor twice in a row, as a matter of fact

Forum List

Back