What Does Obama Do Best?

0616meme.jpg

It is the subject, so, of course you wouldn't understand that.

"In reality, raising the minimum wage from its current $7.25 per hour to $10.10 per hour will cause all of these negative effects: employers will lay off workers, hire fewer workers, and raise prices."
People Support Raising The Minimum Wage Until Told The Costs - Forbes
We all know the Right lies in packs, but the real world facts expose their lies.

One more time:

20142027thescore.jpg

You can continue to keep repeating counterintuitive results....
What would those results be without the destructive minimum wage increases?
Reality is only "counterintuitive" to the Right.

What????

I even have to teach you vocabulary, in addition to logic???

1. Businesses are generally very close to the break-even line, with profits being in single digits if any....thanks to Liberal policies, taxation, and regulation.

2. Mandating increases in costs, e.g., increases in minimum wages, cuts further into what little profits exist.

3. Only a moron (raise your paw) would not recognize that mandating costs would decrease hiring of more workers, or cause layoffs of current workers.

Don't you know ANYTHING?????
20142027thescore.jpg

Answered in poste#105

Have someone explain it to you.

We all know the Right lies in packs, but the real world facts expose their lies.

One more time:

20142027thescore.jpg

What????

1. Businesses are generally very close to the break-even line, with profits being in single digits if any....thanks to Liberal policies, taxation, and regulation.

2. Mandating increases in costs, e.g., increases in minimum wages, cuts further into what little profits exist.

3. Only a moron (raise your paw) would not recognize that mandating costs would decrease hiring of more workers, or cause layoffs of current workers.

20142027thescore.jpg

Answered in poste#105

Have someone explain it to you.
Sorry, but reality trumps biased speculation.

20142027thescore.jpg

Saddled with a dearth of skills when it comes to guiding the nation, Liberal heartthrob, Barack Hussein Obama, does have one skill that he burnishes regularly.
Hint: who was the hands-down winner of the 2013 'Lie of the Year'?

You got it!

1. Let's take a look at Obama's latest offer: " Weekly Address: America Is a Place Where Hard Work Should Be Rewarded Increasing the national minimum wage to $10.10 an hour would benefit 28 million Americans, and make our economy stronger. " Weekly Address America Is a Place Where Hard Work Should Be Rewarded The White House

2. Gotta', hand it to the guy: he shamelessly jumps right into it:
The current number of employed American workers is 144 million. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, among those paid by the hour,1.6 millionAmericans earned the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour in 2012.

Reminder: 1.1 Percent of U.S. Workforce MakesMinimum...
Reminder 1.1 Percent of U.S. Workforce Makes Minimum Wage National Review Online

Now, to be fair, he has four aces that allow him to play his hand with lies:

a. The media will not expose his lies the way they would if a Republican did so.
b. He has the support of the most dim-witted voters in history...or close to it....
c. It's tough for him to break the habit
d. He is a Democrat, it's part of their nature ("I did not have sex with that woman....")

3. I love this one : "...[it will] make our economy stronger."
If you had the abysmal record in failing to improve the US economy, as Obama does, would you dare use a phrase that would spotlight same??

Need a reminder?
a. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted)median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession."

Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the Recovery as During the Recession The Weekly Standard

How about his 'war on women'?

b. "(CNSNews.com) - The real median income of American women dropped a little more than four percent in the first three full years after the end of the last recession,..... Census Bureau income data, the median income of American women was $21,520 in constant 2012 dollars. That was down $914 dollars—or about 4.1 percent—from 2009." Median Income of Women Dropped 4 --In First 3 Years of Recovery CNS News

Wadda ya' say....shoo-in for 2014 'Lie of the Year'??

It's what he does best.
What Obama does best...is reason in ways most self identified "conservatives" do not.

What a stupid statement.

Look at the result of Obama policies in the Middle East.
Look at NYC, after Obama tells racist protesters to 'Stay The Course!'
Look at the economy after six years of Obama policies.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
The middle east is the way it is, and there is nothing America could have done to change that. The GOP strategists promote the narrative that it's the way it is because of what Obama has, or hasn't done. That's classical political back seat driving. In your life outside this site I bet you just love statements that start with "it would have been different if only you'd have..."

Obama told the peaceful protestors to "stay the course"...not the violent protestors, and there isn't anything wrong with that statement. I would completely expect you to conflate the two.

The economy is better than it was 6 years ago when Obama took office.

Saddled with a dearth of skills when it comes to guiding the nation, Liberal heartthrob, Barack Hussein Obama, does have one skill that he burnishes regularly.

You got it!

1. Let's take a look at Obama's latest offer: " Weekly Address: America Is a Place Where Hard Work Should Be Rewarded Increasing the national minimum wage to $10.10 an hour would benefit 28 million Americans, and make our economy stronger. " Weekly Address America Is a Place Where Hard Work Should Be Rewarded The White House

The current number of employed American workers is 144 million. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, among those paid by the hour,1.6 millionAmericans earned the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour in 2012.

Reminder 1.1 Percent of U.S. Workforce Makes Minimum Wage National Review Online

a. The media will not expose his lies the way they would if a Republican did so.
b. He has the support of the most dim-witted voters in history...or close to it....
d. He is a Democrat, it's part of their nature ("I did not have sex with that woman....")

If you had the abysmal record in failing to improve the US economy, as Obama does, would you dare use a phrase that would spotlight same??

Need a reminder?
a. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted)median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession."

Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the Recovery as During the Recession The Weekly Standard

b. "(CNSNews.com) - The real median income of American women dropped a little more than four percent in the first three full years after the end of the last recession,..... Census Bureau income data, the median income of American women was $21,520 in constant 2012 dollars. That was down $914 dollars—or about 4.1 percent—from 2009." Median Income of Women Dropped 4 --In First 3 Years of Recovery CNS News

It's what he does best.
What Obama does best...is reason in ways most self identified "conservatives" do not.

What a stupid statement.

The middle east is the way it is, and there is nothing America could have done to change that. The GOP strategists promote the narrative that it's the way it is because of what Obama has, or hasn't done. That's classical political back seat driving. In your life outside this site I bet you just love statements that start with "it would have been different if only you'd have..."

Obama told the peaceful protestors to "stay the course"...not the violent protestors, and there isn't anything wrong with that statement. I would completely expect you to conflate the two.

I used to believe that at least you were award of what is going on in the world... until this:

"The middle east is the way it is, and there is nothing America could have done to change that."

Clearly, you are simply clueless.

You got it!

Need a reminder?

It's what he does best.

What a stupid statement.

I used to believe that at least you were award of what is going on in the world... until this:

"The middle east is the way it is, and there is nothing America could have done to change that."

Clearly, you are simply clueless.
Ahhh

Iraq is worse off than before we invaded.

Afghanistan is due to be taken over by the Taliban again, unless we stay there forever, which we shouldn't.

Syria remains unaffected by the US

ISIS hates us.

Just how do you think we've impacted the middle east overall?

And what do you think needs to be done? and I don't mean saying vague crap like "we should show more leadership" Hoew many troops do we need to send, where and why?

It is the subject, so, of course you wouldn't understand that.

"In reality, raising the minimum wage from its current $7.25 per hour to $10.10 per hour will cause all of these negative effects: employers will lay off workers, hire fewer workers, and raise prices."
People Support Raising The Minimum Wage Until Told The Costs - Forbes

One more time:

20142027thescore.jpg

What????

20142027thescore.jpg

does this repeal the law of supply and demand? The higher the price the more something sells now? Why not raise minimum wage to $100/ hr. to keep employment at 0%!!!

I used to believe that at least you were award of what is going on in the world
Since YOU like to nip-pick typos as a sign of stupidity, thank you for showing that you are not only just as stupid as those you condemn, but also a hypocrite about it.

Obama has been intentionally jacking up the price of everything. I remember this tactic in California. They make the cost of living so expensive that you constantly worry about making ends meet. Then you give in and start collecting government handouts and they have you hooked. All they need to do from then on is claim Republicans are out to take your benefits away.

This is how they win elections.

How has gas been doing?
Very well in spite of him.

Obama has been intentionally jacking up the price of everything. I remember this tactic in California. They make the cost of living so expensive that you constantly worry about making ends meet. Then you give in and start collecting government handouts and they have you hooked. All they need to do from then on is claim Republicans are out to take your benefits away.

How has gas been doing?

Obamagas will be below $2 by early next year

Thankyou Mr President

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President

Yep...BO gets credit for gas prices, but no criticism for debt explosion, bailing out Wall Street, fast and furious, IRS targeting, Benghazi, Obamacare, race baiting, more war, VA scandal, etc...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President

Yep...BO gets credit for gas prices, but no criticism for debt explosion, bailing out Wall Street, fast and furious, IRS targeting, Benghazi, Obamacare, race baiting, more war, VA scandal, etc...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bailing out Wall Street prevented a Depression. If the banks went, the rest of the country would have followed

Thanks President Obama!

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President
There are already a half a dozen stations near me under $2 per gallon.

New Jersey Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in New Jersey

Last edited:

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President
There are already a half a dozen stations near me under $3 per gallon.

I believe you meant $2 a gallon

Have to go down to Lakewood to get some of that cheap Obamagas. Only a few miles away

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President

Bailing out Wall Street prevented a Depression. If the banks went, the rest of the country would have followed

Thanks President Obama!

Lets see now....some libs claim Wall Street and the top 1% are thieves...but BO had to bail them out to save the nation.

Makes sense to some libs....somehow.

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President

Thanks President Obama!

Lets see now....some libs claim Wall Street and the top 1% are thieves...but BO had to bail them out to save the nation.

Makes sense

They have made themselves too big to fail and created a situation where if the financial market collapses, they bring the whole economy down with them

Thankyou Mr President

Thanks President Obama!

Makes sense

They have made themselves too big to fail and created a situation where if the financial market collapses, they bring the whole economy down with them

Wrong again.

The big tyrannical government you love, made them too big to fail.

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President
There are already a half a dozen stations near me under $3 per gallon.

I believe you meant $2 a gallon

Have to go down to Lakewood to get some of that cheap Obamagas. Only a few miles away
Yeah, I hit the wrong key. Thanks!

It has been below $2 for a couple of days. The funny thing is I filled up 2 weeks ago for $2.45 in Lakewood at the Delta station, which was the lowest at the time, and thought I got a good deal only to see the price drop $0.10 the next day and the price has been falling steadily every day since.

How has gas been doing?

Thankyou Mr President
There are already a half a dozen stations near me under $2 per gallon.

Gas around here is under $2.

Kentucky politicians want to raise the state tax some more.

A pox on their houses.

Lower oil prices likely have much to do with interventions by the US and Saudi govs working hand in hand to harm Russia and Iran.

Is world war just around the corner?

Forum List

Back