What does it say for progs. when?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
They desire that Trump won the election because of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION". Turns out the only collusion that can be found was between the Democrats and Russians, but that's okay, they're held to lessor standards. Meanwhile, the internet censors conservatives and conservative views, and that's okay too.

Progressives aren't anywhere close to liberal. Strikes me they're bordering insane.

Jeez.....

51854659.jpg

I like how the OP thinks "progs" are held to "lessor standards". All this time I've been paying rent to the wrong party.

Progressives aren't anywhere close to liberal. Strikes me they're bordering insane.

They're much closer to "the earth" seeing as how the Progressive movement came and went a century ago.

They desire that Trump won the election because of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION". Turns out the only collusion that can be found was between the Democrats and Russians, but that's okay, they're held to lessor standards. Meanwhile, the internet censors conservatives and conservative views, and that's okay too.

they arent very progressive, either.

they arent very progressive, either.

Regressives....

Oh goody. Now we can bicker over whether someone is actually a progressive. I can't wait for that deflection in the next argument I'm in.
Progressive, as commonly used these days, is left of most Democrats, ala Bernie Sanders and that new whipper snapper from the Bronx. The label comes from breaking tradition, moving forward into new territory, etc, moving forward (progressive). I'm not saying I agree with them, but that's its current connotation and maybe we could just leave it alone? Spend our energy on something a little more important?

Oh goody. Now we can bicker over whether someone is actually a progressive. I can't wait for that deflection in the next argument I'm in.
Progressive, as commonly used these days, is left of most Democrats, ala Bernie Sanders and that new whipper snapper from the Bronx. The label comes from breaking tradition, moving forward into new territory, etc, moving forward (progressive). I'm not saying I agree with them, but that's its current connotation and maybe we could just leave it alone? Spend our energy on something a little more important?

Newsflash....you're viewed as a prog.

Newsflash....you're viewed as a prog.
Newsflash....anyone who thinks so is fucking retarded.

I like how the OP thinks "progs" are held to "lessor standards". All this time I've been paying rent to the wrong party.

They're much closer to "the earth" seeing as how the Progressive movement came and went a century ago.
And the opposite of progressive is .... anyone .... anyone .... LOL

I say they arent because some of the stuff they want would be dragging us back thousands of years. We have already progressed past that shit.
Freedom is progress. Not statism.

Progtards simply hijacked Liberal. The two have very little in common.

No need to spray your monitor with your crúibín lassy, your parties work in tandem to do the bidding of the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class. The rest is theater for the masses.

Nancy Pelosi Rams Austerity Provision Into House Rules Package Over Objections of Progressives

I have no party.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..............................

Progtards simply hijacked Liberal. The two have very little in common.

No need to spray your monitor with your crúibín lassy, your parties work in tandem to do the bidding of the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class. The rest is theater for the masses.

Nancy Pelosi Rams Austerity Provision Into House Rules Package Over Objections of Progressives

I have no party.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..............................

You're quicky becoming annoying, noob

Earn your stripes before pretending to know someone. Understand?

Forum List

Back