What does a "birth control" pill do?

What benefits does "the pill" provide for women?

• Killing babies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preventing Pregnancy

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Regulating Menstrual Cycles

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Treatment for irregular periods

• Treatment for heavy periods

• Treatment for painful periods

• Treatment for endometriosis

• Treatment for PMS and PMDD

• Treatment for acne

• Total voters

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
With all the discussion about the Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties Corporation's supreme court case I thought I'd test USMB's knowledge of what birth control pills do.

Please put a check in the boxes behind ALL of the things you think these pills actually do.

With all the discussion about the Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties Corporation's supreme court case I thought I'd test USMB's knowledge of what birth control pills do.

Please put a check in the boxes behind ALL of the things you think these pills actually do.

The Hobby Lobby case has nothing to do with regular birth control pills, you're trying to play games, nice try.

• Banned

The Hobby Lobby case has nothing to do with regular birth control pills, you're trying to play games, nice try.

Oh shoot you're right! Well I'd still like to see hardcore righties opinions on the poll :thup:

What does a "birth control" pill do?

Prevents a lot of men from getting milked for 18.

Forum List

Back