What do you think of this group of "Small Government Conservatives" who have poked fun at SpaceX?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I just found this and I find it pretty funny and amusing.

The Failures Of Elon Musk: Space Aliens Did It

NASA: Sometimes A Little Government – Saves Us All A Whole Lot Of Government

"Indeed it will. Unfortunately, much of NASA is still stuck on Musk-SpaceX stupid:"

"And just so you know we aren’t just picking on Musk – NO ONE in the private sector is within a billion miles of being able to do what NASA has been doing for decades."

"Get that? The Feds are STILL attempting to rely on Elon Musk and his SpaceX. The ongoing triumph of dope over experience."

I can't believe this exists. These are the kinds of people who would normally be big supporters of this. John Stossel is a huge fan!

Who payed them? Boeing? The Russians?

Is it "National Pride"? Some so called "Conservatives" I find on the internet thought the retirement of the "Space Shuttle" was a conspiracy to end American spaceflight forever.

They think only NASA should do "Manned Spaceflight". It is ironic for "Small Government People".

The NASA of the 2010s is not the NASA of the 60s.

I just found this and I find it pretty funny and amusing.

The Failures Of Elon Musk: Space Aliens Did It

NASA: Sometimes A Little Government – Saves Us All A Whole Lot Of Government

"Indeed it will. Unfortunately, much of NASA is still stuck on Musk-SpaceX stupid:"

"And just so you know we aren’t just picking on Musk – NO ONE in the private sector is within a billion miles of being able to do what NASA has been doing for decades."

"Get that? The Feds are STILL attempting to rely on Elon Musk and his SpaceX. The ongoing triumph of dope over experience."

I can't believe this exists. These are the kinds of people who would normally be big supporters of this. John Stossel is a huge fan!

Who payed them? Boeing? The Russians?

Is it "National Pride"? Some so called "Conservatives" I find on the internet thought the retirement of the "Space Shuttle" was a conspiracy to end American spaceflight forever.

They think only NASA should do "Manned Spaceflight". It is ironic for "Small Government People".

The NASA of the 2010s is not the NASA of the 60s.

My growing concern with SpaceX is the reliance of our government on it for access to space and Elon Musk's increasingly cozy relationship with China as evidenced by Tesla opening a showroom in Xinjiang as a propaganda win for the CCP where the Uyghurs are being slaughtered

My growing concern with SpaceX is the reliance of our government on it for access to space and Elon Musk's increasingly cozy relationship with China as evidenced by Tesla opening a showroom in Xinjiang as a propaganda win for the CCP where the Uyghurs are being slaughtered
NOOWW you're concerned about China???

NOOWW you're concerned about China???
What do you mean, "now?" I was calling for an end to outsourcing back when increasig outsourcing was the GOP's pet project. I was happy to see Obama try to shift away from the Middle East to focus on China back when republicans were destroying him for it. You only just stopped celebrating the GOP's stance on outsourcing when you looked around and saw all your town's jobs were gone.

What do you mean, "now?" I was calling for an end to outsourcing back when increasig outsourcing was the GOP's pet project. I was happy to see Obama try to shift away from the Middle East to focus on China back when republicans were destroying him for it. You only just stopped celebrating the GOP's stance on outsourcing when you looked around and saw all your town's jobs were gone.
"You only just stopped celebrating the GOP's stance on outsourcing when you looked around and saw all your town's jobs were gone."

We were voices echoing in the Ether!!!!??

Greg

"You only just stopped celebrating the GOP's stance on outsourcing when you looked around and saw all your town's jobs were gone."

We were voices echoing in the Ether!!!!??

Greg
Like how the Iraq and Afghan wars only became "stupid wars" when you realized countless people died for nothing, after years of calling people traitors when they warned you they were dying for nothing

Like how the Iraq and Afghan wars only became "stupid wars" when you realized countless people died for nothing, after years of calling people traitors when they warned you they were dying for nothing
When did I say that? In your Imaginings? What I said was that I understood the reason for going to war and that it was badly finished when Saddam wasn't removed after Kuwait. As a result HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS were murdered by The Saddam regime until the natural consequence of what turned into his demise happened. No; it was not a stupid war at all but it didn't need Clinton overseeing things nor Obama after that. One must wonder how THEY managed to stuff up the peace/wins EACH TIME!!!

Greg

When did I say that? In your Imaginings? What I said was that I understood the reason for going to war and that it was badly finished when Saddam wasn't removed after Kuwait. As a result HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS were murdered by The Saddam regime until the natural consequence of what turned into his demise happened. No; it was not a stupid war at all but it didn't need Clinton overseeing things nor Obama after that. One must wonder how THEY managed to stuff up the peace/wins EACH TIME!!!

Greg
No one wanted Saddam removed after Desert Storm as he was a barrier to the Arab world from Iran. Had we continued the war into Iraq, the coalition would have ceased to exist then and there.

Jake -- Let's see, fake news story from 2016. Another from 2018. Did you just wake from a four year nap or what?

Greg
Greg, you are talking about the wrong war

Forum List

Back