What do you think of the sexy, hot as hell Russian Spy who has been targeting Republicans?

The guns look pretty good.

She's not so great.
You have to admit, she looks better than Melania. The weird lips. That thing going on with her neck they are trying to hide with black fluff. The fake boobs. In fact, it looks like you can see a scar under one of her boobs. And what's with all the lumps on her gun arm?

Melania+Trump+for+GQ+print_Square.jpeg

3859581_2153_maria_butina_spia.jpg

Oh come one. Look at her. A little make up, lingerie, a well oiled machine gun. What's not to like?
I bet she looks better in a thong with a hand gun than Melania.

Did you get that from Fox News. You keep telling us you watch it.......
In the first post, I used Fox News as a link.
I know Trumpkins only believe Fox News so I like to use them as a link when they tell the truth.
They don't lie all the time, just most of the time.

And we know losersontheleft will watch FOX and then criticize other for doing the same.

I have not looked at FOX for months. You watch it all the time.

This from Fox news:

Accused Russian spy Maria Butina offered sex in exchange for US job, prosecutors say

And that's not all. According to new court filings, Maria Butina allegedly “gained access” to "an extensive network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities in the United States" by living with and having a personal relationship with another individual.

-----------------------

Even Fox couldn't bring itself to say Republicans, hence "network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities", in other words, Republicans.

Russia’s Plan to Buy Off the GOP Began Before the Rise of Trump

Mariia Butina, Who Sought ‘Back Channel’ Meeting for Trump and Putin, Is Charged as Russian Agent

Apparently, Russians don't target Democrats because Democrats are simply to patriotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000169594747_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLrtEup9dhaCS4srUBmtMvlVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

I love it when she says, "What are your orders?"

I love all the pictures of her with different Republicans. And when she asks Trump questions.

I think she's a Russian whore spy that got caught. Apparently, she failed at her job.

There's a certain revulsion involved.
Russian whore spy?

Are you talking about her or
Trump
Trump Jr.
Jared
Ivanka
Eric
or
Mike Flynn?

How many of those have red hair, and whore themselves out? There ya go. Derp!
You're right. Just one.

trump-donald-1.jpg

She's not so great.
You have to admit, she looks better than Melania. The weird lips. That thing going on with her neck they are trying to hide with black fluff. The fake boobs. In fact, it looks like you can see a scar under one of her boobs. And what's with all the lumps on her gun arm?

She's younger and whorier, next!

Wow! Check out Melania with the custom .45. Is that Air Force 1? :eek:

She's not so great.

I am not going to look that close at this picture.

You, on the other hand seem really taken by it.

Have at it. She looks like she fits your defintion of hot as hell.

You are in sad shape.

Oh come one. Look at her. A little make up, lingerie, a well oiled machine gun. What's not to like?

I know Trumpkins only believe Fox News so I like to use them as a link when they tell the truth.

And we know losersontheleft will watch FOX and then criticize other for doing the same.

I never criticize people for watching Fox. I make fun of them. Something entirely different.

Besides, it's important to understand what the enemies of America are saying. Otherwise, how would you know how to defeat it?

She's not so great.

You are in sad shape.
She thinks she looks hot as hell. Otherwise, why appear like that in public?

She's not so great.

I didn't notice the gun until last.

I never criticize people for watching Fox. I make fun of them. Something entirely different.

Besides, it's important to understand what the enemies of America are saying. Otherwise, how would you know how to defeat it?

You watch FOX...you admit it.

You must be enamored with the blondes. Gotta admit they are great looking and smart at the same time.

The enemies of America speak on FOX ? I didn't realize that ?

Who are they ?

This from Fox news:

Accused Russian spy Maria Butina offered sex in exchange for US job, prosecutors say

And that's not all. According to new court filings, Maria Butina allegedly “gained access” to "an extensive network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities in the United States" by living with and having a personal relationship with another individual.

-----------------------

Even Fox couldn't bring itself to say Republicans, hence "network of U.S. persons in positions to influence political activities", in other words, Republicans.

Mariia Butina, Who Sought ‘Back Channel’ Meeting for Trump and Putin, Is Charged as Russian Agent

Apparently, Russians don't target Democrats because Democrats are simply to patriotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000169594747_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLrtEup9dhaCS4srUBmtMvlVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpeg

I love all the pictures of her with different Republicans. And when she asks Trump questions.
You must be one butt ugly guy with a butt ugly wife.
I would eat my own vomit before staring at that fugly face.

Hey deanrd , My Cousin has a real Tommy gun, like was in WW2 with a class 3 license, because he was there. Full Auto, drum magazine.

Too bad he can't get a real M1 Garand, because he used that more.

If I could find one, he'd have it. Just because I love him.

I cannot understand why it's so hard to get M1s.

She's not so great.

You are in sad shape.

You know what she thinks ?

You are a left winger through and through.

You look closely at that picture.

You are one sad excuse for a human being.

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

She's a Russian Spy. Why would I stare at her face?

She's not so great.

I didn't notice the gun until last.

Of course not, you seem fixated on something the rest of us might be afraid to touch.

This from Fox news:

-----------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

She's a Russian Spy. Why would I stare at her face?

You called her "hot as hell". What were you starting at ?

She's not so great.

You are in sad shape.

You know what she thinks ?

You are a left winger through and through.

You look closely at that picture.

You are one sad excuse for a human being.
When she goes out in public looking like that, I don't have to wonder what she thinks. She is wearing what she thinks. Duh!

Forum List

Back