What do you think is the ideal physique for men and women

I'm pretty sure the ideal physique would be different for men and women.

In general, I don't go for the body builder look for men or women. The swimmers build would get my vote.
Yes. Or (most) tennis players.

1601091258595.png
1601091293243.png

iu

Even 5-10 lbs heavier is fine, but something like this. Not a fan of skinny stick gals.

Not even going to think much of men shapes. I'm 5' 11" , 207 lbs muscular but some chunk around the middle in my mid 40s. I have no interest in being a perfect sculpture, nor looking at them.

Jiggles do it for me. Womenz poda jiggle. Couple little dimples in that bootay might get another half inch outta me. Probably will.

iu

Even 5-10 lbs heavier is fine, but something like this. Not a fan of skinny stick gals.

Not even going to think much of men shapes. I'm 5' 11" , 207 lbs muscular but some chunk around the middle in my mid 40s. I have no interest in being a perfect sculpture, nor looking at them.
You're a bit overweight. I'm 6' and just got my weight down from 218 to 192, and I'm still 15 pounds overweight. Am continuing to work on it though. Lots of exercise helps. BTW, I'm 74 years old, and my pulse rate is 71 bpm.

I'm not really interested in being a perfect sculpture either, but I do want to be healthy, and I'm shooting to live to at least 110. For those who might be laughing, I saw Dick Van Dyke on TV recently, and he was jogging UP a flight of stairs (he'll be 95 in December)

iu

You're a bit overweight. I'm 6' and just got my weight down from 218 to 192, and I'm still 15 pounds overweight. Am continuing to work on it though. Lots of exercise helps. BTW, I'm 74 years old, and my pulse rate is 71 bpm.

I'm not really interested in being a perfect sculpture either, but I do want to be healthy, and I'm shooting to live to at least 110. For those who might be laughing, I saw Dick Van Dyke on TV recently, and he was jogging UP a flight of stairs (he'll be 95 in December)
I carry my extra weight well, and am good with it. Like said, no interest in being a lean sculpture. I like to consume what I want, am not motivated to be a workout warrior, or live beyond 70. To each, his or her own though. :thup:

I don't count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they're the only ones that count. That's what makes you a master of the universe

Forum List

Back