What Do You Think George Washington Would Have Thought About Mandates?

Shut up stupid Russian troll. It was the vaccine of the day

And hey...pretty fucking "experimental" and oh yea...mandated

Wrong.

It was DELIBERATE INFECTION, exactly the same as I suggested with do with volunteers under 40, for covid, 2 years ago.

And it was ONLY a mandate for the military, in a war situation, where mandates are justified.

Easy answer. He would have locked a bunch of you antivaxers up just like he did for small pox.

Wrong.

The mRNA injections are not vaccine or deliberate infection.
They are a bizarre experiment that does nothing for long term immunity.

Washington did not lock anyone up.
Most were volunteers and could leave whenever they wanted.
They simply had faith in Washington because unlike our government, he never lied to them.

The cure at that time was to infect a person with Cow Pox which built up immunity to small pox. Measles did the same thing.

This was before cow pox was discovered about 20 years later.
This was not cow pox.
The was direct and deliberate infection with puss from recovering smallpox victims.

Either masks or vaccine related. The reason why I say George Washington is because since he was our very first president and he already knew that America was founded upon liberty and freedom of choice, I wonder what he would think knowing that we have rolled all the way down Mount Rushmore since the day we became a free country. For the record though, I don't think a lot of presidents would be too happy with the way things are today.
He probably would have thought of the common welfare of its citizens.

Wrong.

The mRNA injections are not vaccine or deliberate infection.
They are a bizarre experiment that does nothing for long term immunity.

Washington did not lock anyone up.
Most were volunteers and could leave whenever they wanted.
They simply had faith in Washington because unlike our government, he never lied to them.

Had they left, they would have been faced by the same things when they get home. But I am talking about today where it would be treated like Polio without the vaccine. Polio became safer in my lifetime. And even today, if someone tests for Polio (and it happens from time to time) they are locked up until the danger period passes.

Either masks or vaccine related. The reason why I say George Washington is because since he was our very first president and he already knew that America was founded upon liberty and freedom of choice, I wonder what he would think knowing that we have rolled all the way down Mount Rushmore since the day we became a free country. For the record though, I don't think a lot of presidents would be too happy with the way things are today.
General George Washington ordered the first en masse mandated vaccination program (for the Continental Army) in the history of the United States. :auiqs.jpg:
https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/GW&smallpoxinoculation.html

Wrong.
There was not yet any vaccine invented.
Washington had the troops deliberately infected with smallpox from someone recovering.
Its called variolation.
The point being, dumbass, is that Washington MANDATED it.

Smallpox has a kill rate of 30 percent. Coronavirus has a survival rate of 99.7 percent. The difference is on an epic magnitude. If we had a pandemic with a virus with a 30 percent kill rate, I'd be shoving my way to the front of the line for an experimental shot.

Had they left, they would have been faced by the same things when they get home. But I am talking about today where it would be treated like Polio without the vaccine. Polio became safer in my lifetime. And even today, if someone tests for Polio (and it happens from time to time) they are locked up until the danger period passes.

No, polio patients are not locked up.
Polio is passed through fecal contamination through swimming pools more than anything else, so lock up accomplish nothing.
The only thing one would to as a precaution is to not cook for others and wash hands more carefully.

Smallpox was not a big deal back then for civilians because people were more spread out and did not move that much.
The danger was because of the concentrated barracks, with people coming in from all over.
The military was 100 times more at risk than average civilians.
Which is why Washington was forced to act.
If not, then the revolution would have been over totally.

General George Washington ordered the first en masse mandated vaccination program (for the Continental Army) in the history of the United States. :auiqs.jpg:
https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/GW&smallpoxinoculation.html

It was NOT a vaccination, because vaccines had not been invented yet and would not be for over 20 years.
It was deliberate infection, called variolation.
And it was NOT with cow pox, but the real thing, smallpox.

WRONG!
Giving an order though the chain of command to only those who voluntarily want to stay in the military is NOT a MANDATE.
A MANDATE is a law forcing all citizens.
Washington NEVER forced a MANDATE on anyone.

WRONG!
Giving an order though the chain of command to only those who voluntarily want to stay in the military is NOT a MANDATE.
A MANDATE is a law forcing all citizens.
Washington NEVER forced a MANDATE on anyone.
You need to look up the word "mandate" you dumb piece of shit. Washington forced his troops to get INOCULATED. Fact.

George Washington mandated his troops get inoculated for smallpox, you dumb piece of shit.
Smallpox was a killer, Covid is not. The survival rate is over 99%. Smallpox killed three out of ten people. That is quite a difference.

Forum List

Back