What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.
More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can
Does your T-shirt have “Victim.” printed on it?

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.
Another lie. Man you are pathetic pile! You don't know shit about the person you are talking too! This is the main reason I HATE liberals. You don't have a truthful bone on your sorry body!

Financially, boomers had a much easier coming of age. How is that a lie?
One day i will learn that it is a waste of time to confront regressive liars like you.

Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
BUT Trump has been fucking over people for over 30 years And now his wealth increases

How has he been fucking people over?
Googl Read about his past He was scum long before his presidency

He’s always operated within the boundaries of law. He, like most successful people are often declared “scum bags” by lowlife filth...nothing new to see here. I’ve been sued many times by lowlife opportunists and settled many cases over the years to make them go away...lowlifes often see this common practice as an admission of guilt...they’re usually ignorant to the economics of it all.

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Are you sick of watching America’s best benefit and kick ass?
Do you hate that America’s Best has been unified under this admin?
Do you hate that blacks may have crawled off the Democratic Plantation?
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that law and order is being restored?
Do you hate the stock market exploding?
Do you hate real estate values blowing off the charts?
Do you hate him leveraging the world to benefit Americans?
Do you hate him using the phrase “Americans First”?
Do you hate him not supporting deranged men shitting next to little girls?
Do you hate him injecting God into government?
Do you hate that he bangs Liberal whores?
Do you hate that he won’t write a blank check to the FSA? (Free Shit Army)
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
Do you hate that he “talks mean” about America’s filth?

I hate the fact that it can only last another 7 years.

The way this administration operates obviously pisses a lot of people off...I’m curious, specifically, what are those things that bother you the most? What would you like to see changed? I’ll list some things below to help invoke some thoughts.
Do you hate that illegal wetbacks are running scared like the filthy cockroaches they are?
Do you hate that he hasn’t upgraded Hussein’s 1980’s flip phones to iPhone X’s for ghetto peeps?
That’s easy. His crazy spending, particularly on the bloated military, and his warmongering. Though his warmongering isn’t nearly as bad as the prior two assholes to occupy the office.

More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.
Another lie. Man you are pathetic pile! You don't know shit about the person you are talking too! This is the main reason I HATE liberals. You don't have a truthful bone on your sorry body!

One day i will learn that it is a waste of time to confront regressive liars like you.
I learned that long ago. That's why I mostly just ridicule them.

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...”
WHAT?
I‘m certain you meant that in jest....RIGHT?
Come on bud...you’re smarter than that. ALL the twisted Left does is beg for government handholding and taxpayer theft. You know this.. where have you been?

I've met very few people who were comfortable with mooching off the government. Most reluctantly took assistance while they looked for something better, because otherwise they would need to turn to crime to survive. Most people want to support themselves. If you don't want to believe that, that's your problem.

Again...I firmly and adamantly disagree with you.
People say a lot of things...I learned a long time ago that talk is very cheap and mostly meaningless...SHOW ME that you mean what you say in your actions. Most people on the tit stay on the tit, are complacent on the tit and demand more from the tit....all the while they sit on their hands smoking weed, drinking 40’s and breeding....they do nothing to improve their situation and quality of life. FACT!

How many people on government assistance have you actually met?

I own a business where we have to interact with taxpayer dependent filth on a daily basis. I own several rental properties here in southern Mexifornia where many of my residents are taxpayer dependent takers. I know a little on the subject...I know the character flaws. Why do you ask?

Because you come across as someone who lets themselves get riled up from talking points on FOX News.

Most of the people I knew who were on government assistance were people I worked with back in the fast food days. Maybe they could've done more with their life, sure. But there are only so many corporate entry level jobs out there, and someone needs to make your fries and big mac for you, so ... I don't know how you would propose to get them off welfare, except force up the minimum wage. And that would probably just end up increasing the cost of living.

I learned that long ago. That's why I mostly just ridicule them.

"I'll put my hands over my ears when someone says something I don't like. That'll show 'em!"

- 60 year old republican

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...”
WHAT?
I‘m certain you meant that in jest....RIGHT?
Come on bud...you’re smarter than that. ALL the twisted Left does is beg for government handholding and taxpayer theft. You know this.. where have you been?

I've met very few people who were comfortable with mooching off the government. Most reluctantly took assistance while they looked for something better, because otherwise they would need to turn to crime to survive. Most people want to support themselves. If you don't want to believe that, that's your problem.

People say a lot of things...I learned a long time ago that talk is very cheap and mostly meaningless...SHOW ME that you mean what you say in your actions. Most people on the tit stay on the tit, are complacent on the tit and demand more from the tit....all the while they sit on their hands smoking weed, drinking 40’s and breeding....they do nothing to improve their situation and quality of life. FACT!

I own a business where we have to interact with taxpayer dependent filth on a daily basis. I own several rental properties here in southern Mexifornia where many of my residents are taxpayer dependent takers. I know a little on the subject...I know the character flaws. Why do you ask?

Because you come across as someone who lets themselves get riled up from talking points on FOX News.

Most of the people I knew who were on government assistance were people I worked with back in the fast food days. Maybe they could've done more with their life, sure. But there are only so many corporate entry level jobs out there, and someone needs to make your fries and big mac for you, so ... I don't know how you would propose to get them off welfare, except force up the minimum wage. And that would probably just end up increasing the cost of living.

Many are a lost cause, they’ve grown up programmed and trapped in a welfare state, a cycle that never ends and rolls on for generations.
The culture has to change, we have to have the courage to almost be cruel, to demand better of our countrymen, to condemn the filthy fucks amongst us. To bring back shame and quilt to those being spoon fed by others. It’s not okay to act as a human pet.
I’m sending LefTards to their straight jackets with my dialogue but something has to give and aggressive changes must be made.

Many are a lost cause, they’ve grown up programmed and trapped in a welfare state, a cycle that never ends and rolls on for generations.
The culture has to change, we have to have the courage to almost be cruel, to demand better of our countrymen, to condemn the filthy fucks amongst us. To bring back shame and quilt to those being spoon fed by others. It’s not okay to act as a human pet.
I’m sending LefTards to their straight jackets with my dialogue but something has to give and aggressive changes must be made.

I don't think it's that easy.

Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

No you are sharing feelings and attempts at guilt Inspired horseshit do not work on fact dominated minds

Trump ended Dem control of the White House after they already predicted Bush would be the last Republican president, here's their reaction :aargh::102::aargh::206::aargh::206::aargh::102:

I hate all the lies, OP included.

Dude, you're a Democrat. You worship liars. They told you to say that ...

The ONLY thing I despise is his Middle Eastern Foreign Policy. Everything else I enjoy and like what he is doing. I don't know if he is doing the ME foreign policy to finally destroy America as a bully and nosy asshole country because its forcing Europe to move away from us or if he really believes in the shit he is doing. I am hoping he is going to push it just far enough to pretty much destroy any power and credibility the USA has overseas when it comes to invading and bullying other countries for a century to come but only he really knows. NOTHING else has he turned 180 on from the campaign to his administration but he has on this...he has filled his cabinet with neocon's and zionist assholes like Pompeo,Bolton and Haley.

I’m a little torn on this one...I like the idea of staying out of war and not perpetuating hatred toward the U.S.
BUT
Trump is a tough guy, he rules with an iron fist, I like that, I like that he’s hired other tough guys and surrounded himself with likeminded personalities.
Let’s be honest, for decades we’ve assumed the role of world leader...we’ve become the worldwide police. Unfortunately with that comes the duty of sometimes coming across as a bully. I’m not sure there’s another way, once in a while we’ll have to flex our muscle.

I don't think it's that easy.

It’s not....I could write a novel on the subject...I just gave you a piece of the intro.

No you are sharing feelings and attempts at guilt Inspired horseshit do not work on fact dominated minds

Sorry the facts don't agree with your position. Must suck.

The ONLY thing I despise is his Middle Eastern Foreign Policy. Everything else I enjoy and like what he is doing. I don't know if he is doing the ME foreign policy to finally destroy America as a bully and nosy asshole country because its forcing Europe to move away from us or if he really believes in the shit he is doing. I am hoping he is going to push it just far enough to pretty much destroy any power and credibility the USA has overseas when it comes to invading and bullying other countries for a century to come but only he really knows. NOTHING else has he turned 180 on from the campaign to his administration but he has on this...he has filled his cabinet with neocon's and zionist assholes like Pompeo,Bolton and Haley.

I’m a little torn on this one...I like the idea of staying out of war and not perpetuating hatred toward the U.S.
BUT
Trump is a tough guy, he rules with an iron fist, I like that, I like that he’s hired other tough guys and surrounded himself with likeminded personalities.
Let’s be honest, for decades we’ve assumed the role of world leader...we’ve become the worldwide police. Unfortunately with that comes the duty of sometimes coming across as a bully. I’m not sure there’s another way, once in a while we’ll have to flex our muscle.
What you are describing is discipline and liberals do not want to adhere to it.
Discipline is a white man thing and expecting others to adhere to it is racist

Yeah, yet there are many you haven't met.
Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud

If Trump and co. figures out a way to cut off people who are trying to scam the taxpayers, I''m all for it. That seems pretty complicated for him and this congress, though. More likely they just slash budgets and hurt people who really do need help, no?

Complicated for him and this congress? No kidding, sure hope you're not suggesting Democrats or Ears helped or even attempted to help in that area.

Democrats are failures as well.

We/I can only hope with the improving economy (jobs returning, restrictions eased, taxes lowered) that many of the folks currently on assistance can go out and help themselves.

I'm anticipating a pretty steep decline in the next year or so, actually. I think Trump's biggest concern should be an economic recession that hits right before the election of 2020.

When you share a fact we can discuss it. What you have offered is fake emotive observation

When you share a fact we can discuss it. What you have offered is fake emotive observation

Search "comparing college costs between Millennials and boomers" or something to that effect on Google. It's that easy. I'm not going to hold the hand of someone who is likely as old as my grandpa and teach him how to use the internet.

Forum List

Back