What do you hate the most about the Trump administration?

Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did
Yeah, the liberal scum don't want to do any good for us!

You think the GOP wants to help you? Lol. What a fucking genius you are.

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
What else can I teach you?

5 Ways Baby Boomers Had Big Advantages Over Millennials

Easy to talk that way when you played the game of life on easy mode.

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...”
WHAT?
I‘m certain you meant that in jest....RIGHT?
Come on bud...you’re smarter than that. ALL the twisted Left does is beg for government handholding and taxpayer theft. You know this.. where have you been?

I've met very few people who were comfortable with mooching off the government. Most reluctantly took assistance while they looked for something better, because otherwise they would need to turn to crime to survive. Most people want to support themselves. If you don't want to believe that, that's your problem.

Sorry to say that's American politics now and into the future,,,,Republicans gave us crap and expect smiles??
Only has to be that way if we choose it. Politics ain't nothin without individuals who support it. So Republicans see things differently. Haven't they always?
Would be nice if they wouldn't blatantly call out there will be no agreeing with anything a new president wants,,like McConnell did

Haha...you see, most of us don’t really need government to “help us”...we pave our own way. We need government to simply stop the filthy fucks of the nation from fucking us over...that’s all. The GOP is mindful of that and does exactly that while Mexicrats encourage the filth to fuck us over.
BUT Trump has been fucking over people for over 30 years And now his wealth increases

The blind Faith of his less intelligent followers.
Classic liar! What I hate most is you lying scum!

Miketx is mad because he is one of those unintelligent followers you mentioned. Lol!

Anyone who supports Trump, one of the most prolific liars of our time, has no right to call anyone a liar, in my humble view.

Hmm..."in our time"? WTF is "our time", the last 20 minutes? How soon some forget clown boy from about 2 years ago.

Only has to be that way if we choose it. Politics ain't nothin without individuals who support it. So Republicans see things differently. Haven't they always?

Very few people want the government to help them., but ...

More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can
Does your T-shirt have “Victim.” printed on it?

WHAT?
Come on bud...you’re smarter than that. ALL the twisted Left does is beg for government handholding and taxpayer theft. You know this.. where have you been?

I've met very few people who were comfortable with mooching off the government. Most reluctantly took assistance while they looked for something better, because otherwise they would need to turn to crime to survive. Most people want to support themselves. If you don't want to believe that, that's your problem.

Again...I firmly and adamantly disagree with you.
People say a lot of things...I learned a long time ago that talk is very cheap and mostly meaningless...SHOW ME that you mean what you say in your actions. Most people on the tit stay on the tit, are complacent on the tit and demand more from the tit....all the while they sit on their hands smoking weed, drinking 40’s and breeding....they do nothing to improve their situation and quality of life. FACT!

WHAT?

Yeah, yet there are many you haven't met.
Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud

BUT Trump has been fucking over people for over 30 years And now his wealth increases

How has he been fucking people over?

More “it’s unfair..you cheated” from the can’t do shit except complain about those who can

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.

If republicans were just a bit non partisan they'd take some of the stink off them

How do you reason with the unreasonable?
How can Republicans come together with batshit crazy “progressive” Loons...that is now the Mexicratic Party?
Repubs can't come together with themselves
Notice the troll didn't answer the question. Perhaps you had a Pelosi moment?

Just sharing facts. Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to learn that you had an easier life than young people today. So sorry, lol.
Another lie. Man you are pathetic pile! You don't know shit about the person you are talking too! This is the main reason I HATE liberals. You don't have a truthful bone on your sorry body!

If republicans were just a bit non partisan they'd take some of the stink off them

How do you reason with the unreasonable?
How can Republicans come together with batshit crazy “progressive” Loons...that is now the Mexicratic Party?
Repubs can't come together with themselves
Notice the troll didn't answer the question. Perhaps you had a Pelosi moment?

Haha...he/she/it knows the answer doesn’t ‘work’ for he/she/it.
Same old shit around here.

WHAT?

If Trump and co. figures out a way to cut off people who are trying to scam the taxpayers, I''m all for it. That seems pretty complicated for him and this congress, though. More likely they just slash budgets and hurt people who really do need help, no?

Another lie. Man you are pathetic pile! You don't know shit about the person you are talking too! This is the main reason I HATE liberals. You don't have a truthful bone on your sorry body!

Financially, boomers had a much easier coming of age. How is that a lie?

WHAT?

People say a lot of things...I learned a long time ago that talk is very cheap and mostly meaningless...SHOW ME that you mean what you say in your actions. Most people on the tit stay on the tit, are complacent on the tit and demand more from the tit....all the while they sit on their hands smoking weed, drinking 40’s and breeding....they do nothing to improve their situation and quality of life. FACT!

How many people on government assistance have you actually met?

WHAT?

If Trump and co. figures out a way to cut off people who are trying to scam the taxpayers, I''m all for it. That seems pretty complicated for him and this congress, though. More likely they just slash budgets and hurt people who really do need help, no?

Complicated for him and this congress? No kidding, sure hope you're not suggesting Democrats or Ears helped or even attempted to help in that area.

WHAT?

Complicated for him and this congress? No kidding, sure hope you're not suggesting Democrats or Ears helped or even attempted to help in that area.

Democrats are failures as well.

How has he been fucking people over?
Googl Read about his past He was scum long before his presidency

WHAT?

How many people on government assistance have you actually met?

I own a business where we have to interact with taxpayer dependent filth on a daily basis. I own several rental properties here in southern Mexifornia where many of my residents are taxpayer dependent takers. I know a little on the subject...I know the character flaws. Why do you ask?

WHAT?

Democrats are failures as well.

We/I can only hope with the improving economy (jobs returning, restrictions eased, taxes lowered) that many of the folks currently on assistance can go out and help themselves.

Forum List

Back