What do you guys think of these current events (do they affect your view of Muslims LOL?)

I was fucking with you dumbass..you just failed to scroll.
Sure you were. Youre gay. Its ok but just know I know.

Missed it even when it's pointed out to you.
You're right up there with obama when if comes to ignorant.
I didnt miss you admitting your gayness. Like I said just know I know but dont really care. Either way you are still a cave monkey.

So you dont know what j/k means?
Why am I not surprised...
All I know is that you proved you were gay. No I was not surprised you were, but thanks for the confirmation.

So you admit you dont know shit. Finally some truth from you.

Sure you were. Youre gay. Its ok but just know I know.

Missed it even when it's pointed out to you.
You're right up there with obama when if comes to ignorant.
I didnt miss you admitting your gayness. Like I said just know I know but dont really care. Either way you are still a cave monkey.

So you dont know what j/k means?
Why am I not surprised...
All I know is that you proved you were gay. No I was not surprised you were, but thanks for the confirmation.

So you admit you dont know shit. Finally some truth from you.
I know you are gay and pissed off you exposed yourself. Typical little cave monkey. :laugh:

Oh, gosh. There are Muslim people who behave badly sometimes? Unbelievable. There are people in EVERY culture in the world who have dancing girls, prostitutes and prostitution--men who like parties like this, etc. Every culture has this kind of thing. All this video proves is that Muslims are no different than anyone else. And what we see in these videos is incredibly tame compared to American strip clubs and bachelor parties.

I saw nothing in those vids that qualifies as bad behavior and I've been to many Mideast "strip" clubs ... they are nothing like ours, if you know what I mean. ;)

Oh, gosh. There are Muslim people who behave badly sometimes? Unbelievable. There are people in EVERY culture in the world who have dancing girls, prostitutes and prostitution--men who like parties like this, etc. Every culture has this kind of thing. All this video proves is that Muslims are no different than anyone else. And what we see in these videos is incredibly tame compared to American strip clubs and bachelor parties.

Thank you, Ma'am for answering:):)...some would argue that people dancing sexually in public is not truly Islamic though lol. I'm not a Muslim (I am a Sabian,) but this behavior contradicts Islam as I learned it...

Peace & Blessings to you.
Anonymous1977

Islam is a region of peace ? Islam? After 9/11? after they defile innocent people? Death to islam. We should treat muslims captives the same way ISIS does. ISIS does a mass decapitation, we execute the same number of muslim terrorists in reply. Eye for an eye.

Well Ma'am, I don't know what really happened on 9/11 nor what is really happening in the Middle East; 2,327 architects & engineers have signed a petition QUESTIONING is the common report about what happened on 9/11 even possible: World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9 11 - Home , and I have caught the American media in lies...

But as far as Islam being a religion of peace, police officers are peace-keepers; don't they have to be violent sometimes to keep peace, fool?

Just for the record, I am not a Muslim.

Aaaand you must be gay.

That or plain stupid if he can't tell a woman's lower body from a man's; that might just be a cavy thing though as their women can be flat and skinny down there lol...

Aaaand you're just as stupid as asslips.
Learn how to scroll dipshit.
Dont be sore you outed yourself gay cave monkey. :laugh:

Learn how to use and understand computers.....boi
You're a prime example why nigs have such a hard time getting out of the ghetto...
And I can see why Anonymous1977 wants to stay that way...he's as dumb as your porch monkey ass.

Aaaand you must be gay.

That or plain stupid if he can't tell a woman's lower body from a man's; that might just be a cavy thing though as their women can be flat and skinny down there lol...

You're a prime example why nigs have such a hard time getting out of the ghetto...
And I can see why Anonymous1977 wants to stay that way...he's as dumb as your porch monkey ass.
Like most cave monkeys you have a hard time understanding what a network engineer does. Without people like me you wouldnt be able to access the internet chimpy.
laugh.gif

Aaaand you must be gay.

Like most cave monkeys you have a hard time understanding what a network engineer does. Without people like me you wouldnt be able to access the internet chimpy.
laugh.gif

Code word for IT chump. You're a dime a dozen boi.

laugh.gif

Yes its IT. You do know what Information technology.means dont you? I knew you were a dumb monkey but this pretty much seals the deal.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes its IT. You do know what Information technology.means dont you? I knew you were a dumb monkey but this pretty much seals the deal.
laugh.gif

Pffft ...I buy and sell people like you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pffft ...I buy and sell people like you.
I doubt you can buy a weeks worth of bananas let alone buy a human being you cave chimp. What were you saying about Black people not being able to understand computers?
laugh.gif

LOL are you mad 'cause your cave girl is so UGLY (FLAT) and stinky (White people smell) lol?

LOL are you mad 'cause your cave girl is so UGLY (FLAT) and stinky (White people smell) lol?

Get your dumbass back to syria....your bitch is waiting.

Forum List

Back