What do the Jehovah's Witnesses teach about other religions, e.g. Judaism, Islam, etc.?

GiveMeATicketToWork

Feb 3, 2016
I thought that this would be an interesting thread.

Me and kjw47 PMed about this but I thought that it would be an interesting thread.

Peace to you and may God Bless you.
Adam

I thought that this would be an interesting thread. Me and kjw47 PMed about this but I thought that it would be an interesting thread. Peace to you and may God Bless you. Adam
When starting a thread like this, you should favor us with your opinion. IMO, it seems a bit lazy, like the people that throw out a question/statement and just say "discuss". You first, it's your topic.

I thought that this would be an interesting thread. Me and kjw47 PMed about this but I thought that it would be an interesting thread. Peace to you and may God Bless you. Adam
When starting a thread like this, you should favor us with your opinion. IMO, it seems a bit lazy, like the people that throw out a question/statement and just say "discuss". You first, it's your topic.

Putting you on ignore sir/ma'am.

Goodbye.

I thought that this would be an interesting thread.

Me and kjw47 PMed about this but I thought that it would be an interesting thread.

Peace to you and may God Bless you.
Adam
like other religions that theirs is the true religion.....

So all others are of the devil?
well with other sects of Christianity they may say that those ones have misinterpreted what was......Islam i would say would have a better chance of what you are asking....

Forum List

Back