What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
Never happened.

They did not. You're lying.

But hey...post a link
They not only spied on the president, they participated in spreading Russian Propaganda which originated from The Clinton Campaign, Obama and Biden and then they participated in a COUP based on False Allegations they knew were false and leveled at The President. They also lied in FISA Court to get the dirty deed done.

LibiotT.jpg

Liberals have inherited the communist first principle that any means that advances the cause is justified. I am convinced that most of them are not consciously aware of it.
Most leftist jackasses aren't aware of very much at all, but the ones who do understand the fact they're parroting lies and are determined to promote misinformation and agitprop are treasonous criminal sociopaths. They belong in state custody or should be expelled from the nation. They're dangerous to the republic and society as a whole.

So, those assholes who attacked him for saying he was under surveillance, were idiots or lying assholes and owe him an apology.

And your justification is bullshit too.
So you are defending a traitor....How MAGA of you....

If you were any more full of shit your name would be Pampers. You're the same lying, deliberately ignorant bed wetter who insists illegal aliens can not vote though so it's no surprise to see you promote the same bullshit that has been completely debunked years ago. Next you'll insist GW Bush stole the 2000 election or that hitlary actually won in 2016 and did absolutely nothing illegal.

Fucking loon.

View attachment 706331
Well look, it's my new dipshit moron buddy.
Hey clown.
You didn't really say anything of substance in your little tirade here.
Just a bunch of insults and name calling....which I couldn't care less about....but which basically just make you a troll.

You did say this though.

so it's no surprise to see you promote the same bullshit that has been completely debunked years ago.

which is mildly interesting. Because it is false.
"completely debunked years ago?"

By whom?
How so?

I'll be waiting you little turd.

you are defending fascism. Yes, folks that love our republic are traitors to your fascist cause

No, not all of you. Just the ones who refuse to accept the outcome of a free & fair election.

Why?

Your small hands?

Yeah, I mean it's okay to lie about Trump.

Why would you Nazi vermin apologize, just because it's proven that Obama did wiretap Trump?

It's not like treason is a bad thing, if it's against an enemy of the democrat Reich.

Forum List

Back