What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

i'm prepared to concede that's it's funny, perhaps hilarious, but probably not for the reasons you do.

They tapped Trump towers via a FISA warrant for Page....

And after a year of watching Page they basically got nothing.........

But please say that Trump Towers wasn't bugged..............we'd be surprised if the left stopped lying.

"just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

Hahahahahahaha.

Trump.
Trump is a douchebag liar

Even his own Justice Department said he lied

But please say that Trump Towers wasn't bugged..............we'd be surprised if the left stopped lying.
Trump claimed Obama wiretapped HIM

Not someone else who was under investigation

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

i'm prepared to concede that's it's funny, perhaps hilarious, but probably not for the reasons you do.

Yup, hilarious, but we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Yup, hilarious, but we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

thank god for small favors

Was done under the Obama administration.

Got the FISA warrant from a DNC paid stooge...........

Are you suffering from guilt by association..........

Perhaps you can smash a computer like the IRS and you'd feel better.

Here is an example of the Right lying:

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017

• Trump's phones weren't tapped.
  • President Obama didn't direct any surveillance of the Trump campaign.
But please keep telling us how Donald Trump's phones were bugged.

Was Donald Trump 'bugged'?

No.

Was the FISA warrant legal?

Yes.

Did Obama order it?

No.

Saying that Obama is responsible for the FISA warrant is like saying that Trump is responsible for the Mueller investigation.

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

Trump tower phones were bugged............

All in an effort to get Page...............Trump did business there..........so it's very possible they listened in to his conversations..........

Did they get Page..........hmmmm

No.

Yes.

Did Obama order it?

No.

Saying that Obama is responsible for the FISA warrant is like saying that Trump is responsible for the Mueller investigation.
Was it legal..........................when it used false information...........

I'll wait until the Utah prosecuter and the IG finish their investigations..............

All in an effort to get Page...............Trump did business there..........so it's very possible they listened in to his conversations..........

Glad to right back to Trump's lie:

When were Carter Page's phones tapped?

A month after Page left the Trump campaign.

Federal government investigators grew suspicious of Page’s Russian contacts and a trip he took to Moscow during the campaign, so they wiretapped him in late October 2016. (Note that this was a month after Page had left the Trump campaign.)

So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump?

No.

Yes.

Did Obama order it?

No.

I'll wait until the Utah prosecuter and the IG finish their investigations..............

You certainly haven't waited so far.

Federal government investigators grew suspicious of Page’s Russian contacts and a trip he took to Moscow during the campaign, so they wiretapped him in late October 2016. (Note that this was a month after Page had left the Trump campaign.)

So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump?

We'll see.........................unless the FBI stonewalls the IG again or Utah's investigation.........

Perhaps the FBI needs clinton to clean things up for them............like she did with her emails......

time will tell.

No.

Yes.

Did Obama order it?

No.

Investigated over a year.................still nothing..............perhaps they will find something before I did of old age.

We'll see.........................unless the FBI stonewalls the IG again or Utah's investigation.........

Perhaps the FBI needs clinton to clean things up for them............like she did with her emails......

time will tell.
So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump

No.

Yes.

Did Obama order it?

No.

Investigated over a year.................still nothing..............perhaps they will find something before I did of old age.
Republicans investigated Whitewater for 4 years- before nailing Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

Certainly we can wait a little longer for Mueller to get guilty pleas from other Trump associates.

time will tell.
So tell me the bizarro Trump vision that makes wire tapping Carter Page- a month after he was no longer working for the Trump campaign- wiretapping Donald Trump
It was Manafort actually and fact check story it would be incidental wire tapping...........

so sue me.......................your side still has a phony Russia Russia Russia investigation.......

And now hero's are being investigated themselves.
Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org

Are you suffering from guilt by association..........

Perhaps you can smash a computer like the IRS and you'd feel better.
Trump claimed he was personally wiretapped

He LIED

Let's also not forget that the only Russian Collusion proven to ever have occurred was when The DNC Paid Russian Intelligence for The Fake Russian Dossier aka "Smear Book" that Clinton, Obama, The DNC used to launch a fake investigation, disseminated this propaganda in The Media and throughout our government, and used it to hound and harass The Trump Campaign and President for the past two years, even going so far as to commit acts of Espionage against a Rival Campaign, and submit False Affidavits in a FISA Court to accomplish it, and even leaked Classified Information in an attempt to damage our Democracy and in an attempt to commit treason in order to attempt to unseat a duly elected president.

Numerous Felonies were committed in the payment for, the acquisition of, and the dissemination and utilization of The FUSION GPS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA DOSSIER.

Actually, collusion has been proven. It as in the court papers Mueller filed last week in connection with the sentencing for lawyer who plead guilty. The filing said that throughout the campaign, Gates was in contact with a former employee of Manafort’s company who he knew to be Russian intelligence.

There’s a lot lot more. Eric’s trip would to the Seychelles, Junior’s Trump Tower meeting with the Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary. Encouraging Papadopolous to keep working on arranging a meeting with Putin.

Forum List

Back