What do Liberals Think About California 'Treason'?

No matter what it is, is it 'treason'?

Who in the Confederate States were charged with treason for the vote to secede from the Union?
I was referring to how so many snowflakes have opined that those who fought in the Confederate war - whose states seceded from the union - were 'traitors'.

By comparison, anyone who wants to secede from the union today - especially because they are expected to adhere to the US Constitution and Rule of law instead of continuing to violate them - must be traitors', using the liberal argument.

That doesn't necessarily hold true. The confederate states didn't just want to secede, they actually did so, and fought a war over it. If this California group were to actually get enough support for a vote to secede, and California attempted to do so, and fought for that secession, it would be analogous to the Confederacy.
The South's secession was peaceful...it's when they got grabby with a Federal installation and fired first that the war started.

Well, I was certainly oversimplifying, but as I understand it, not only was the secession very contentious, but the peaceful nature of the secession lasted only a few months.

My point was that trying to draw a comparison between an organization in California calling for secession and the Confederacy is silly, and I attempted to quickly add some things that would make such a comparison more valid.
Well, you DO have to consider the OP source.......

And we are still waiting for his indictments for war crimes.....any day now....any day now....
Yes, dear, we are waiting for Jefferson Davis to file War Crimes against Abraham Lincoln and General Sherman.
:rolleyes:

Now take you medication )bat-shit crazy pills) and go back to sleep.... :p

Wow, so much hatred over a simple question...who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

Ya know, if you don't like the thread and don't seriously want to engage in discussion about it you can always just pi$$ off and leave instead of continuing to be an irritable, distracting douche.

:p

It is a desire to be rid of republicans and the ignorant. Also so we can quit supporting those who fight against California.
Please take CA and leave. Within 5 years we'll buy it all back for 5 cents on the dollar

What Court will respect this vote? And yes, it might be called a treasonous vote.

As liberal extremists have and continue to rage all across the country in protest of all things 'Civil War' and the slave owners who are guilty of treason for leading their states out of the Union, they seem to be rather silently or publicly tolerant / supportive of California's up-coming vote to become Independent.

So, based on the argument that the south were a bunch of traitors, doesn't that make California a bunch of traitors?

Yes California
What vote would this be? I live in California and haven't heard anything about this. More trumpanzee fake news?

Secessionists formally launch quest for California's independence

Wanna get away? Calexit secession plan possible, but faces huge hurdles

I wonder if they'll be going with the same uniforms...

TVC_Confederate_Cavalry_Colonel_promo_copy.jpg

We are talking California. Unfortunately I still live here.
th

They've got that 'urban camouflage' thing goin'.....

The better to hide at the Democrat Convention.

Wow, so much hatred over a simple question...who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

Ya know, if you don't like the thread and don't seriously want to engage in discussion about it you can always just pi$$ off and leave instead of continuing to be an irritable, distracting douche.

:p
"so much hatred"? Where do you see the hatred? How could my answer have possibly triggered you so?

As liberal extremists have and continue to rage all across the country in protest of all things 'Civil War' and the slave owners who are guilty of treason for leading their states out of the Union, they seem to be rather silently or publicly tolerant / supportive of California's up-coming vote to become Independent.

So, based on the argument that the south were a bunch of traitors, doesn't that make California a bunch of traitors?

Yes California

No Southerner was ever convicted or charged with treason. Not even the officers and generals. There was an attempt to indict Jefferson Davis but Northern Courts laughed it out of existence and he went free and on to a lucrative speaking career.
California, like any group of free people, should have the right of self determination rather than subjection.

But the question is...who will pay for the welfare in California if they leave?
We will have much more money as we will not be supporting the entire south eastern half of America.

'You have to consider the Source...' "so much hatred"? Where do you see the hatred? How could my answer have possibly triggered you so?
Despite your best effort, you don't play the 'stupid' game well. Keep practicing.... :p

Yes California
Seems Russia was behind both Texas and California efforts to secede

It's Republicans who support the Russians.

Republicans Are Warming Up to Russia, Polls Show - Morning Consult

'You have to consider the Source...' "so much hatred"? Where do you see the hatred? How could my answer have possibly triggered you so?
Despite your best effort, you don't play the 'stupid' game well. Keep practicing.... :p
And where is the hatred? You seem to trigger very easily....ah....I get your nic now. Ok. Say no more.

Yup, you got it, slick..

It was Donald Trump who was giving speeches for the KGB during the election
- Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton...

It was Donald Trump who received a huge donation check from the Russian leading the team to buy US Uranium for his influence in helping that go through...
- Hold on - that was Hillary

Now I remember, 1'rd of his company's board members were prominent Russian businessmen connected to the Kremlin and Putin AND he received thousands of shares of un-reported Russian stocks....
- Hold on, nope - sorry. That was Hillary's campaign manager.

Oh yeah, Trump's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Intel Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails...
- Dang, nope - my bad. That was HILLARY's campaign manager's brother.....

Oh, then there was how Trump and Kushner tried to buy that fake report containing Russia-generated propaganda from foreign agents to use during the election...
- never mind - that was Obama and Comey who tried to do that...

What bs were you saying again?

Yup, you got it, slick..

It was Donald Trump who received a huge donation check from the Russian leading the team to buy US Uranium for his influence in helping that go through...
- Hold on - that was Hillary

Now I remember, 1'rd of his company's board members were prominent Russian businessmen connected to the Kremlin and Putin AND he received thousands of shares of un-reported Russian stocks....
- Hold on, nope - sorry. That was Hillary's campaign manager.

Oh yeah, Trump's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Intel Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails...
- Dang, nope - my bad. That was HILLARY's campaign manager's brother.....

Oh, then there was how Trump and Kushner tried to buy that fake report containing Russia-generated propaganda from foreign agents to use during the election...
- never mind - that was Obama and Comey who tried to do that...

What bs were you saying again?
The cool thing is....we know about those happening because Bill and Hillary etc. didn't lie about those meetings, either in disclosure documents or when testifying.

The cool thing is....we know about those happening because Bill and Hillary etc. didn't lie about those meetings, either in disclosure documents or when testifying.
The media uncovered the fact that the companies Bubba was giving speeches for were owned by Ex-KGB...

The media exposed the Russia-Hillary donation loosely connected to the purchase of US Uranium

Hillary's lawyers failed to disclose / report his thousands of shares of Russian stocks...un til it was reported....

and no one on the Hillary team offered up the fact that her campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and Russian Intel Agency.

Stop trying to claim Hillary and her Russian-connected team were forthcoming and offering up all this info while demonizing Trump with their false accusations of 'Russia Collusion'.

Yes California

Various red states have been demanding secession for a decade. So let's 'git er done' and split the country up Cons of the Malevolent Cyst.

Various red states have been demanding secession for a decade. So let's 'git er done' and split the country up Cons of the Malevolent Cyst.
How much is California in debt? They are squealing right now about demanding the US govt continue to pay them money while the break the law by protecting Sanctuary cities. California can't AFFORD to secede, neither can any of these other states TALKING about it.

Trump was the one who changed the RNC platform, to take a pro Russian anti-Ukraine position.

How much is California in debt? They are squealing right now about demanding the US govt continue to pay them money while the break the law by protecting Sanctuary cities. California can't AFFORD to secede, neither can any of these other states TALKING about it.
I think it would be interesting to see how all the Red teet-sucking states would handle having the 6th largest economy in the world tell them "no more".

The media uncovered the fact that the companies Bubba was giving speeches for were owned by Ex-KGB...

The media exposed the Russia-Hillary donation loosely connected to the purchase of US Uranium.

Both were widely covered in both the news, financial statements, tax returns, and non-profit disclosures.

It's like the pope trying to keep his religion secret.

Forum List

Back