What do I tell my daughter-in-law who immigrated LEGALLY?

Tell her she has to go down to Mexico and cross back illegally through the desert, then Obummer might mention her in a speech as well.

She came from Ukraine. She followed every rule and regulation. She paid lawyers fees, studied hard and took the oath of citizenship. And she is very very upset with "stupidity of American voters" that put into office
a President who obviously rewards lawbreakers i.e. illegal immigrants.

She loved America for giving her opportunities she didn't have in Ukraine.
But today she doesn't understand why the rules applied to her are now being thrown aside for people that
broke the laws.
Why are illegal activities being rewarded?
When law abiding citizens see lawlessness being rewarded ...hey.. why should the rest of us abide by
any laws?

Tell her the truth.

Obama has a message for her.

:fu:

She came from Ukraine. She followed every rule and regulation. She paid lawyers fees, studied hard and took the oath of citizenship. And she is very very upset with "stupidity of American voters" that put into office

But today she doesn't understand why the rules applied to her are now being thrown aside for people that
broke the laws.
When law abiding citizens see lawlessness being rewarded ...hey.. why should the rest of us abide by
any laws?
You tell her that 79% of Americans want illegals to be granted a path to citizenship or legal status. You tell her the People have spoken.

It's funny how the Right screams about how we must listen to the Will of the People™ when it comes to things like not letting homos file joint tax returns. But then they want to ignore four out of five Americans when it comes to granting Mexicans legal status.

Hmmm. Do you see a pattern here? When it comes to oppressing minorities, the new Right is incredibly consistent, even if they have to be inconsistent and hypocritical in their rhetoric.

images

Tell her the truth.

Our Kenyan Emperor just spat on her and every other person who migrated to the (former) United States of America legally.

Then ask her how she'll vote in her first election.

If she says "Democrat" buy her a ticket back.......

Hmm, we just had an election and the side that was for Illegal Immigration didn't do so well.[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear much platform thumping about the issue during this political season.. a bit late to try to leverage a non starter now. There was zero mandate about immigration in the recent election....stop the crap!

Hmm, we just had an election and the side that was for Illegal Immigration didn't do so well.

I didn't hear much platform thumping about the issue during this political season.. a bit late to try to leverage a non starter now. There was zero mandate about immigration in the recent election....stop the crap![/QUOTE]
Just why do you suppose Emperor Barry delayed making his proclamation until after those elections, despite the volatile and vociferous objections by those who had been promised his beneficence?

Of course, this is a hot topic at work. I've mentioned that I work with LEGAL immigrants from all over the world. One guy from Columbia suggested he was considering filing suit against King BO and the Federal Gvmt to recoup his expenses, as well as compensation for the time he spent waiting for permission to come here. Hhmmm...class action suit, maybe? I bet we can find more LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who might be interested than the criminals Barry O has unleashed upon the decent people of this nation.

Of course, this is a hot topic at work. I've mentioned that I work with LEGAL immigrants from all over the world. One guy from Columbia suggested he was considering filing suit against King BO and the Federal Gvmt to recoup his expenses, as well as compensation for the time he spent waiting for permission to come here. Hhmmm...class action suit, maybe? I bet we can find more LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who might be interested than the criminals Barry O has unleashed upon the decent people of this nation.
what whiny bitches.

This morning I saw, for the first time in several weeks, a Russian lady who had been absent whilst completing her work toward achieving American citizenship. She had been sworn in early last week and now was back to work.

I asked her about her reaction.

She didn't answer.

She spit on the floor and walked away.

This morning I saw, for the first time in several weeks, a Russian lady who had been absent whilst completing her work toward achieving American citizenship. She had been sworn in early last week and now was back to work.

She didn't answer.

Aw, what a bitch. Tell her to kiss the ground in front of all Americans for allowing her to be one.

broke the laws.
any laws?

Well you could tell her what the President said, you did it legally...FUCK YOU!!

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

She didn't answer.

Aw, what a bitch. Tell her to kiss the ground in front of all Americans for allowing her to be one.
What a bitch? Yah, fuck all those criminal trespassers who are being granted "amnesty" by the Criminal King. Fuck them all. I'd prefer to see them sent back to wherever the hell they crawled in from to stand in line. Fucking law-breaking scum.

She didn't answer.

She spit on our floors?

Send the bitch back

broke the laws.
any laws?
You tell her that 79% of Americans want illegals to be granted a path to citizenship or legal status. You tell her the People have spoken.

It's funny how the Right screams about how we must listen to the Will of the People™ when it comes to things like not letting homos file joint tax returns. But then they want to ignore four out of five Americans when it comes to granting Mexicans legal status.

Hmmm. Do you see a pattern here? When it comes to oppressing minorities, the new Right is incredibly consistent, even if they have to be inconsistent and hypocritical in their rhetoric.

Except that most Americans do NOT approve of the president's power grab. IOW, he's doing it wrong.

Tell her How Obama and his party of Progressives LIE to her when they tell her, they care more about her. And then tell her to NEVER vote for one again

broke the laws.
any laws?

It would be lying to her then. The majority of Americans oppose amnesty and a path to citizenship to these illegal invaders. No pattern against minorities here. This is about our immigration laws not minorities. But by the way, Mexicans and other Latinos enjoy the highest quotas by far for legal immigration into our country. So you were saying? This is not a party issue either.

broke the laws.
any laws?

I must have missed something. Did "the people" let their voice be heard in siding with the president in the last election? Last I checked the Constitution said the representatives are elected because they share the views and represent their constituents. Which also means to use executive order that contradicts Federal law that's already established by the legislative branch, is going against ELECTED representatives who were put in place BY their constituents and goes against those established procedures outlined by our Constitution regarding both creating and changing laws that are to be passed. Do we honestly need a lesson in the Constitution's legislative and elected process?

Forum List

Back