What did you have for dinner?

Baking the meatloaf now at 350F for 1+ hours.

Made it out of 2 lbs ground steak, 2 eggs beaten, 1 onion diced, 1 large can of tomato paste, dried parsley, ground parmejan cheese, seasoned Italian bread crumbs, sea salt, and ground black pepper.

Half the can of tomato paste goes into the mix, and the other half goes on top like frosting on a cake.

Using a glass baking dish about the size of a square cake pan.

Smells good already after only 15 mins of baking !!

Last edited:
Vegan chik'n and cheese on a taco, dipped in hummus. What can I say, I'm weird.

Are you a vegan in general?

"cheese on a taco, dipped in hummus"

I first read that as "dipped in humans" :omg: :eusa_doh:

Um, what I need are more quadruple Espresso shots :smoke:

25d3d638a4659aeb0522754ba07ec659.jpg

25d3d638a4659aeb0522754ba07ec659.jpg
I think espresso was a big factor in my quitting drinking. Was flying back to Germany from Venice after a night of heavy drinking. I had a hangover that had me with one foot in the grave. Around 6 in the morning and the only thing open was a little snack bar. I asked the attendant for coffee and she looked at me as if I was crazy. She said "We only have espresso." I told her to make it for me without sugar and cow juice. I stood there and drank 10 or 12 of the nasty little things. I couldn't sleep for about 3 days. Never again.
Headaches come from drinking beer, wine, brandy or bad booze.

Vodka, rum, and moonshine do not give headaches because they are clear. There is nothing bad in them.

Seriously? I had gluten free cereal with a bandanna at 7 am, I can't afford much else.I haven't eaten anything for 12 hours. You?

I had canned fruit and some nuts for breakfast -- lite.

Then a ham and cheese sandwich on toast for lunch -- also lite.

Now I am starving for a real meal so it will be hot fresh meatloaf for tonight.

Then the venerable cold meatloaf sandwiches for the rest of the weekend until 2 lbs of meatloaf is all gone.

This should give me at least 4 meals -- dinner then lunch then dinner then lunch again.

Last edited:

Then a ham and cheese sandwich on toast for lunch.

Then the venerable cold meatloaf sandwiches for the rest of the weekend until 2 lbs of meatloaf is all gone.

This should give me at least 4 meals -- dinner then lunch then dinner then lunch again.
I've had a bowl of 15 bean soup with supper meal the past four days. I'm afraid to walk through the neighborhood for fear of letting a big fart and setting the woods on fire.

I haven't eaten since 7 am. Because I have to stretch out my resources, it now 8:45 pm and I still haven't eaten. This is my reality. I am not complaining, ether. Just a fact, I may not eat until tomorrow.

I haven't eaten since 7 am. Because I have to stretch out my resources, it now 8:45 pm and I still haven't eaten. This is my reality. I am not complaining, ether. Just a fact, I may not eat until tomorrow.
I pickup and feed stray ladies, give them a bubble bath, and take them to bed with me to keep them warm.

Then wash their clothes for them in the morning.

Pretty much the same as for stray kitties.

It's great having a meat thermometer.

I just stuck mine into the meatloaf and it read 150F.

It is supposed to bake until the interior is at least 160F.

It has been 1 hour now of baking.

So I will check it again every 15 mins:

9:45 is next.

Last edited:

I've had a bowl of 15 bean soup with supper meal the past four days. I'm afraid to walk through the neighborhood for fear of letting a big fart and setting the woods on fire.
Sometimes I will make 15 bean chili.

Other times 15 bean salad with pickled onions.

Then the fart rate goes up from the normal 1 per hour to about 1 per minute.

My chili has way more than 15 beans. I mean that's like a sample.

I have been having cold leftover meatloaf for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past 2 days.

Yum !!

It's still good !!

15 different kinds of beans is hard to match however.

There are red ones, black ones, pink ones, yellow ones, big ones, little ones, and they are all good and they all create methane.

15 different kinds of beans is hard to match however.

There are red ones, black ones, pink ones, yellow ones, big ones, little ones, and they are all good and they all create methane.

In mine there were long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones... black ones, round ones, big ones...
.... crazy ones.

Forum List

Back