What did Trump do for Ukraine while President?

You said they didn't attack anyone, you were wrong.

Putin saved Assad's ass from a popular uprising and Trump for his part bailed US on backing Assad's oppostion.

Putin liked that very much.
They didn’t invade a sovereign nation. Spin it any way you want. It all comes back to that. No military invasion of a sovereign nation by Russia on Trumps watch.

Hey. We invaded France during WWII. Of course, we were at war and we didn’t start that war. What do they call this? Oh yeah. Context. Good stuff. Try it someday.

There is nothing to deflect from.

Rightwing's entire argument for supposed "ineptness" is that Putin attacked this year, not 2 years ago when Trump was in office, so therefore Biden is inempt and Trump (who is now praising Putin's genius in inading Ukraine) would supposedly be apt and prevent it.

It's really that fucking stupid.
But I thought, "Orange man bad"?

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Russians were knee deep in Syria.
Um, the Russians were invited back into Syria by Obama and his "red line" fiasco. John Kerry rolled out the red carpet.

The whole mess in Syria is a creation of Obama and Hillary (also destroying Libya in the process).

Russia annexed the Crimea when Obama was POTUS.

Obama rotated a few fighter wings in eastern Europe, but basically did nothing.

When Trump took office, he started adding combat brigade teams, and warned Putin about messing with Ukraine.

For the most part, Russians in Syria steered clear of us while Trump was in office. Putin didn't threaten Trump, and Trump didn't threaten Putin.

This doesn't sit well with dems because in their narrative, Trump and Russia colluded to defeat Hillary in 2016. But both Putin and Trump knew that was never true, and neither leader ever treated the other like it was.

Rightwing's entire argument for supposed "ineptness" is that Putin attacked this year, not 2 years ago when Trump was in office...
No, Biden is inept no matter what Russia does or doesn't do. He has a 50-year history of being consistently wrong.

This is just a consequence of it. First green lighting "minor incursion", then pretending to be the tough guy by showing his determination to defend every inch of NATO territory...

1. Spread propaganda about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election
2. Ousted the well-regarded U.S. ambassador to Ukraine
3. Froze military assistance to Ukraine

4. Withheld a White House meeting from Zelensky​

In 2019, Trump communicated in various ways to Zelensky that a much-sought-after White House meeting would be conditioned on doing his corrupt dirt-digging on Joe Biden.​

5. Turned Ukraine policy over to Giuliani

Trump was and is Putin's lap dog.
What did democrats want us to do for Ukraine at that time? Got a link?

Horsecrap. He got deservingly kicked out for his never ending bullshit.
You think think things are running better now than when Trump was in charge? Do you want us to think youre stupid or a liar? Let us know which one so we know what to call you going forward.

You think think things are running better now than when Trump was in charge? Do you want us to think youre stupid or a liar? Let us know which one so we know what to call you going forward.
You be stupid, boy. Take god out of your name. It is sacrilegious. Boy, you need God's help.

So now youre saying that democrats want the US to give nations weapons? Four hundred million dollars in weapons, to Ukraine of all places? You really expect anyone to believe that? :cuckoo:

You be stupid, boy. Take god out of your name. It is sacrilegious. Boy, you need God's help.
You arent making a very good argument. Would you like to try again or should i take my victory lap now?

Horsecrap. He got deservingly kicked out for his never ending bullshit.
The never ending bullshit had nothing to do with how the country was running, which was far better than the disaster we have under Biden. And, a lot of the bullshit was from the left's and the lefty media TDS. I care more about the country than I do about bullshit. That's the trouble with you guys. You would rather have no bullshit while the country has empty shelves, sky high prices that won't quit, and democracies all over the world falling. And you want to brag about having no bullshit.

1. Spread propaganda about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election
2. Ousted the well-regarded U.S. ambassador to Ukraine
3. Froze military assistance to Ukraine

4. Withheld a White House meeting from Zelensky​

In 2019, Trump communicated in various ways to Zelensky that a much-sought-after White House meeting would be conditioned on doing his corrupt dirt-digging on Joe Biden.​

5. Turned Ukraine policy over to Giuliani

Trump was and is Putin's lap dog.
Russia did not invade Ukraine during Trump's presidency. Just sayin....

I swear, some idiots on here were born just yesterday.

Let's me explain to you how it actually works: Democrats are going to think things run better under Democrat administration, Republican going to think the opposite.

It's such a broad, fluffy question everyone is going to have their own bias opinion.

Know thyself.

I swear, some idiots on here were born just yesterday.

Let's me explain to you how it actually works: Democrats are going to think things run better under Democrat administration, Republican going to think the opposite.

It's such a broad, fluffy question everyone is going to have their own bias opinion.

Know thyself.
By what metric do you think THIS is better?

....you have no clue what exactly they were discussing or what diplomatic strategy Obama was pursuing.

You've heard some tibbit over hot mike and then assumed whatever the hell you want to about it.

....you have no clue what exactly they were discussing

"On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

I wonder.......

....you have no clue what exactly they were discussing

"On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

I wonder.......
Keep wondering, because you have no idea. You have your suspicions, but thats all they are.

Meanwhile fact is missile defense followed deployment staging guidelines Obama set out in 2009. In 2016 there was a major deployment in eastern Europe, which Russians vigorously objected.

Forum List

Back