What did Bill Maher mean?

emilseine45

Apr 4, 2023
Bill Maher had Larry Charles on his show and said "Now the beatles had more than John and Paul and Seinfeld has Larry David and Jerry and Larry Charles. Why would he compare 3 ppl vs 4 ppl aka The Beatles? I'm not even certain that's how Bill phrased it. If you can find the video I'd appreciate it.

I don't think any conservatives watch Maher.
Didn't he piss off most of the progbots when he insisted on telling them the truth occasionally?

Does he still have an audience? I thought he was cancelling himself

• Banned
Didn't he piss off most of the progbots when he insisted on telling them the truth occasionally?

Oh for sure he has an audience and he's fair. Can someone explain how Larry Charles was the 5th Beatle? I don't get it.

The Fab Four once caused an uproar when they claimed the group was more popular than Jesus Christ. Maybe that's the issue Maher is referring to.

They had an original drummer before Ringo & that's part of it.

Who was the 5th Beatle?​

The term originated in 1964 with the American disc jockey Murray the K, who pronounced himself the "fifth Beatle" due to the amount of promotion and coverage he afforded the band on his radio program. Others referred to as the "fifth Beatle" include their original drummer, Pete Best, bassist Stuart Sutcliffe, and keyboardist Billy Preston.

Can someone explain the 5th Beatle to me?
You assume Bill thinks logically and is smart.

Why?

If someone as dumb as Al Sharpton can have a TV show, then they may as well give someone like Fetterman, who can't speak an entire sentence or think a complete thought, a TV show as well.

At least the Fetterman show would be more entertaining.

Bill Maher had Larry Charles on his show and said "Now the beatles had more than John and Paul and Seinfeld has Larry David and Jerry and Larry Charles. Why would he compare 3 ppl vs 4 ppl aka The Beatles? I'm not even certain that's how Bill phrased it. If you can find the video I'd appreciate it.
Bill snorts a lot of coke.

He doesn't do cocaine. I read that they had a 5th Beatle who played with them on certain albums. So what did Bill Maher mean?

Does Bill Maher know that and does what he says make senses? You may disagree with him but he's very smart.

Does what he said make sense?

Similar to "Fifth Column"

He meant someone who promotes or enables the main star but doesn't get much public credit for that. This extended meaning has nothing to do with the original meaning of being a former Beatle.
Wow! That's interesting. Are you a Seinfeld fan?

Forum List

Back