What crime did Eric Garner commit, that made the NYPD go after him?

I once worked in an alternative school for kids whose behaviours made them unsuitable for regular school and these kids threw all sorts of fits and tantrums and the like (and these were not just little kids either)

and the teachers were trained in restraint techniques to handle these kids, and,

I'll be darned, they never killed one of them.
Holy shit, maybe because they didn't have health problems.

No, because the teachers knew enough not to choke them to death.
I thought he was alive when the cops stopped.

His death was ruled a homicide. 'Homicide'. Look it up.
maybe you should look it up first, what is meant by that in the context of that autoposy

It's like playing Whack-A-Mole. He's not a serious poster.

Very angry, too.

Crybaby. Any time I can get a poster to abandon the subject and attack me personally I know I've won the argument.

Abner Louima was abused by the police after his arrest. It was not HIS fault.

Nor was it Eric Garner's FAULT that the police killed him.

Okay.

Garner was just standing there, minding his own business, and was attacked by those evil cops.

He was executed for no reason.

Damn evil cops.

"Feel" better now?

Why is it that black guys have to be perfect citizens before you MIGHT consider them a victim?
who said that? Name one poster.

No poster has to say it any more than any poster has to say 'I'm a racist' in order for anyone to figure out what the poster believes.

Let me ask you ask you this. How much comparable effort have you ever put into attacking a white guy killed by the cops?
oh so you get to judge what someone means? I see. start the twilight zone music now!!!!

I once worked in an alternative school for kids whose behaviours made them unsuitable for regular school and these kids threw all sorts of fits and tantrums and the like (and these were not just little kids either)

and the teachers were trained in restraint techniques to handle these kids, and,

Were any of these little kids 43 years old, massively obese, with heart disease, diabetes, serious asthma, and high blood pressure?
You beat me to it.

So you agree with the other poster that citizens in poor health are not entitled to the same protection from police brutality as healthy people.

Fuckinay that's mental.
What do you want to write it across their fore head.

It would be interesting to see what techniques would be used that did not involve the teacher or other school personnel putting hands on children since touching children is highly illegal.

In LAUSD the training is in how the teacher is to take a beating as safely as possible until help arrives.
He used to make up disciplinary problems just so he could get the little boys in a rear naked chokehold during recess.

Holy shit, maybe because they didn't have health problems.

No, because the teachers knew enough not to choke them to death.
I thought he was alive when the cops stopped.

His death was ruled a homicide. 'Homicide'. Look it up.
maybe you should look it up first, what is meant by that in the context of that autoposy

People whose health makes them more susceptible to being killed by the excessive force administered by law enforcement are not fair game.

You won't get leniency for beating your wife to death just because she was small and frail and couldn't take a punch.

Very angry, too.

Crybaby. Any time I can get a poster to abandon the subject and attack me personally I know I've won the argument.

Okay.

Garner was just standing there, minding his own business, and was attacked by those evil cops.

Damn evil cops.

"Feel" better now?

Why is it that black guys have to be perfect citizens before you MIGHT consider them a victim?

No poster has to say it any more than any poster has to say 'I'm a racist' in order for anyone to figure out what the poster believes.

Let me ask you ask you this. How much comparable effort have you ever put into attacking a white guy killed by the cops?
start a thread about it and I will be happy to engage! I haven't seen one on this forum yet. Post it. Let's see.

Were any of these little kids 34 years old, massively obese, with heart disease, diabetes, serious asthma, and high blood pressure?

So the police mandate is,

we can kill the ones in poor health, so don't worry...

you are seriously fucked up the ass, which apparently is where your head is at.
How did they know he was in bad health?

IF GARNER DIDN'T RESIST ARREST, HE WOULD BE ALIVE.

Yep.

I would have been fine if the GJ went the other way, the cop went too far.

But it would not have happened had Garner not resisted arrest. Same as Brown.

Yes, the cops went too far. Why don't you just stop there instead of trying to trash the victim?

You're implying that all Americans should treat the police as if the police are above the law in every regard

So you equate pointing out the obvious facts that (a) he resisted arrest and (b) none of what happened afterward would have happened had he not, with him being the victim.

And you get cranky when others point out that you're soft on criminals.

I see both sides of this story, you're going through life with only one eye open.

Why bother to train the police then in non-lethal restraint methods? If you've given up your right to life the moment you argue with a police officer,

why waste the money training the police?

And Abner Louima wouldn't have gotten sodomized with a plunger, by the police, if he hadn't stuck his nose into the incident that ultimately got him arrested.

That's why he deserved what he got, correct?
dude, what the heck are you talking about? it's off topic.

Very angry, too.

Okay.

Damn evil cops.

"Feel" better now?

Why do I want to be a good citizen? Because it's better for the community.

Okay.

Damn evil cops.

"Feel" better now?

oh so you get to judge what someone means? I see. start the twilight zone music now!!!!

I have the right to point out the obvious.

IF GARNER DIDN'T RESIST ARREST, HE WOULD BE ALIVE.

Yep.

I would have been fine if the GJ went the other way, the cop went too far.

But it would not have happened had Garner not resisted arrest. Same as Brown.

Yes, the cops went too far. Why don't you just stop there instead of trying to trash the victim?

You're implying that all Americans should treat the police as if the police are above the law in every regard

So you equate pointing out the obvious facts that (a) he resisted arrest and (b) none of what happened afterward would have happened had he not, with him being the victim.

And you get cranky when others point out that you're soft on criminals.

I see both sides of this story, you're going through life with only one eye open.

Why bother to train the police then in non-lethal restraint methods? If you've given up your right to life the moment you argue with a police officer,

why waste the money training the police?
I asked you a question, answer it or you agree the cops didn't use unethical tactics.

Okay.

Damn evil cops.

"Feel" better now?

I have the right to point out the obvious.
says who? You. Nope.

This carbineer guy is a clown. The local police, the federal investigators led by super black cop Eric Holder, and a NY grand jury have investigated all of this. They came to the conclusion that there was no basis to file charges. And now, on an internet message board, he's going to ask the tough questions and get to the bottom of this.

This carbineer guy is a clown. The local police, the federal investigators led by super black cop Eric Holder, and a NY grand jury have investigated all of this. They came to the conclusion that there was no basis to file charges. And now, on an internet message board, he's going to ask the tough questions and get to the bottom of this.
haahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

dude, what the heck are you talking about? it's off topic.

Very angry, too.

Okay.

Damn evil cops.

"Feel" better now?

Why do I want to be a good citizen? Because it's better for the community.

Yeah well the jury found OJ innocent too.

Forum List

Back