What Constitutes Racism To You?

Do you consider racism a problem today?

• Yes, it's a big problem.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Yes, it's there, but not a big problem today.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • There's just the right of racism that exists today.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, racism is mostly a thing of the past, barely a problem today.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, racism actually never existed. Much less today.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First you have to stop being racist and meet for a beer.

How did Obama's infamous "Beer Summit" work out?

Republicans and other assorted rightwingers slapped him down for trying to reach out. Remember?
th

With Obama continuing to incite people to violence that caused the destruction of several metropolitan areas and the assassination of many good police officers.

*****SMILE*****

:)

th

With Obama continuing to incite people to violence that caused the destruction of several metropolitan areas and the assassination of many good police officers.

*****SMILE*****

I can't access YouTube from my current location.

Can you explain, in your own words, how President Barrack Hussein Obama, "encited" people to violence, other than him being black white being President?

This question is directed, mostly, to the self-professed conservatives, Republicans and other assorted rightwingers.

Clearly, if one is to read the posts and threads on this message board, racism is a big problem in America today.

Most of us naively believed our nation had turned the corner and the vast majority supported equal rights for all of our citizens, and then Obama was elected and the insecure haters came out of the closet.

Racism, hate and fear are passed on generation to generation and that is not limited only to the our country. It's been more than half a century, since Truman integrated our armed forces, Brown v. BofEd and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It seems the Right / Republican Party soon after 1969 began to walk back equal rights for all of our citizens.

There is one "personality" who I'll not name who claims the Democrats (moderate, liberal, progressive) are regressive, a made up word to counter the FACT that the Republican Party has become Reactionary, i.e. far right.

There are other "personalities" who claim the victims of Jim Crow laws and discrimination are the very minorities who have been and are the victims racism, once again an example of the #1 excuse of the far right, that is to claim Democrats are the real racists who hold back those in the protective classes.

And that brings us up to date and how Trumpism has inflamed an already divided nation with his overt and covert intentional effort to create more and more hate and fear.

You have a lot of fucking nerve. Ike, a Republican had to send in 101st to make democrats obey the fucking law

Racism is the fallacious belief that mankind is broken up into genetic categories where some are inferior to others.
Racist comments infer that superiority or inferiority, based upon genetics, exists between groups.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

I think it is evident many Americans assign a variety of definitions to the word "Racism".

Frankly, before responding to the OP's poll, I'd like to learn his specific definition of "racism."

toya graham michael singleton racism child abuse.jpg

Peace.

“There’s just the right amount of racism that exists today”? LOL

IMO anyone who answers anything but the top-most choice needs a reality check.

The media wants you to believe this is true. They manufacture stories to fit their rigid narrative, lifting even the most inconsequential matters to national prominence if it fits their agenda of creating the illusion that blacks are victimized by whites. Meanwhile, they completely ignore the black on white crime since they aren't interested in fairness, merely their far left agenda.

Blacks are given every chance to succeed, as the state even goes so far as to give black people an advantage over any other group when it comes to job opportunities and schooling. Haven't you ever asked yourself why Asian people can come to this country with little but the shirt on their back and end up prospering within a generation and despite being handicapped by the state when it comes to jobs and schooling, yet generation after generation of black people flounder despite receiving so much preferential treatment? You should, because you are just parroting the media indoctrination instead of thinking rationally.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

I think it is evident many Americans assign a variety of definitions to the word "Racism".

Frankly, before responding to the OP's poll, I'd like to learn his specific definition of "racism."

Peace.
It's not about me though.

The OP specifically gives a platform to you/your ilk to express your exact thoughts on the matter.

Free and clear.

So either participate, or don't.

I look forward to your response...to the OP.

The media wants you to believe this is true. They manufacture stories to fit their rigid narrative, lifting even the most inconsequential matters to national prominence if it fits their agenda of creating the illusion that blacks are victimized by whites. Meanwhile, they completely ignore the black on white crime since they aren't interested in fairness. merely their far left agenda.

Blacks are given every chance to succeed, as the state even goes so far as to give black people an advantage over any other group when it comes to job opportunities and schooling. Haven't you ever asked yourself why Asian people can come to this country with little but the shirt on their back and end up prospering within a generation and despite being handicapped by the state when it comes to jobs and schooling, yet generation after generation of black people flounder despite receiving so much preferential treatment? You should, because you are just parroting the media indoctrination instead of thinking rationally.
All these words, and one thing this poster will not do is address the OP.

Which is for him to state what HE believes racism is.

Anyone care to guess why that is?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Well, Marc, I do find your racism to be annoying, but the real problem as I see it is that you are allowed to be as racist as you want whereas white people are scrutinized for even the tiniest trace thereof.

You might as well rally against alcoholism while drinking 4 bottles of Bacardi a day.
The question in the OP sir is what do YOU deem as racist.

You called me racist, but you still haven't defined what it is, to you, so...

I'd like an answer regarding that.

You hate white people. That much is obvious and it is also racist.

Because you are black, you are part of a privileged group that is held to no standard at all when it comes to your behavior as you use the victim card to escape responsibility. Collectively, this is the biggest problem in the black community today, and is what is actually preventing blacks from improving their lot.

Well, Marc, I do find your racism to be annoying, but the real problem as I see it is that you are allowed to be as racist as you want whereas white people are scrutinized for even the tiniest trace thereof.

You might as well rally against alcoholism while drinking 4 bottles of Bacardi a day.

The OP question, "what constitutes racism to you?" is not the same as the survey question.
To me, racism is painting everyone of a certain race with the same brush.

You hate white people. That much is obvious and it is also racist.

Because you are black, you are part of a privileged group that is held to no standard at all when it comes to your behavior as you use the victim card to escape responsibility. Collectively, this is the biggest problem in the black community today, and is what is actually preventing blacks from improving their lot.
Oh I hate while people huh? Where have I stated that I hate white people?

How come no liberal whites have ever claimed anything like this on USMB?

What excuse do you have for that fact?

BTW, Mack, do you love black people?

The OP question, "what constitutes racism to you?" is not the same as the survey question.
When truth, and speaking it becomes racist, then nothing is racist.

That was done on purpose, clearly.

It covers all bases.

th

*****SMILE*****

I can't access YouTube from my current location.

Can you explain, in your own words, how President Barrack Hussein Obama, "encited" people to violence, other than him being black white being President?

th

He didn't keep his mouth shut for several shootings in which different races were involved and he took sides right off. Ferguson, MO burned because of his rhetoric. He made a point of supporting Beyonce and her songs about shooting police. He supported the BLM movement and their rhetoric and destructive nature. All of this lead to his 'inciting' the masses.

*****SMILE*****

You do realize that is an extremely low bar, right?

That practically puts, upwards of 85% of people in existence in the racist category.

53884683.jpg

You sure you wanna stick w/that definition?

Last edited:
It’s a fair question, but the answer is very difficult to determine. In my personal life I don’t see racism. The only exposure I have to it is thru the news and social media, and with the preponderance of both of those, it is easy to assume there is more racism. The liberal mainstream media loves to report on racism, and real racist now have many social media conduits to voice there racism.

My conclusion- I have no personal evidence to suggest there is increasing racism, but I suspect most people think there is more due to the reasons (liberal media, social media) previously stated.

I would ask the OP, as a black man, do you experience more racism in your personal interactions outside of social media (like this forum) and news media?
Why is the answer difficult?

Is it because you live a totally white existence, free from any and all interactions w/blacks and/or other minorities?

Let's face it, racism is basically whites vs blacks. Minorities either side w/one or the other, and most w/sense opt to side w/whites, since they clearly see that blacks are oppressed, and nobody wants to a part of that.

Remember the white guy that screamed "You're treating me like a black person!!!" when he was being arrested? Proof of what I'm talking about.

No you arrogant prick, I don’t live a totally white existence. There are 23 houses on my block, 4 black families, 3 lesbian couples, 2 Greeks, 2 Jews. It’s probably more diverse than your neighborhood. I give up. You are not interested in having a discussion, you are only interested in race baiting and shaming. I’m done with you.

th

He didn't keep his mouth shut for several shootings in which different races were involved and he took sides right off. Ferguson, MO burned because of his rhetoric. He made a point of supporting Beyonce and her songs about shooting police. He supported the BLM movement and their rhetoric. All of this lead to his 'inciting' the masses.

*****SMILE*****

Trump has injected himself in EVERY. SINGLE. controversial issue to date.

By your definition, he's ultra racist.

AmIRight?

With Obama continuing to incite people to violence that caused the destruction of several metropolitan areas and the assassination of many good police officers

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg

Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back