What colour is this hand?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Im not trolling, Im really uncertain usually people would put their pale hands next to mine to prove im brown, so is that brown? Is that maybe reddish? And why would my hand be reddish where could that come from?

276073540_2141789285972334_7940349966652990314_n.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Are my eyes "Russet" or it is just the average dark brown most people in the world have and doesnt need any specification?

AD
Bedeutung von russet im Englisch

russet
noun [ U ] literary
UK /ˈrʌs.ɪt/ US /ˈrʌs.ɪt/

a reddish-brown colour
SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases
Less common colours
amethystapple greenapricotargentashyavocadoblood redblue-blackcopperydunearth toneemeraldfawnfierygoldishpea greenpeachsapphiresepiatangerineMehr Ergebnisse anzeigen »

russet
adjective

having a reddish-brown colour:
The last of the russet leaves were clinging to the trees.
They asked the public to report any sightings of the russet-coloured creatures.

Albino is the skin color and the eyes are pink…

Wait, you were asking about your skin color and how many times must you be told you are Tan colored!

You ain’t white nor black, and in Odin name will you just accept you ain’t mainstream European and be happy with who you are!

Albino is the skin color and the eyes are pink…

Wait, you were asking about your skin color and how many times must you be told you are Tan colored!

You ain’t white nor black, and in Odin name will you just accept you ain’t mainstream European and be happy with who you are!

Yes I agree, I guess because Im a tan colour and not mainstream european that I faced racial abuse sometimes. I guess if I were mainstream european people wouldnt tell me that Im not white. Thanks man.

Yes I agree, I guess because Im a tan colour and not mainstream european that I faced racial abuse sometimes. I guess if I were mainstream european people wouldnt tell me that Im not white. Thanks man.
I also wrote you ain’t black either, so there is that!

Stop caring about what someone thinks of you and just live your life!

You are Roma and the sad part is you are also Serbian, and after how many damn times I have given you shit about your Serbian roots you should by now just say “ I am proud to be Roma damn it “ and forget about All the other nonsense!

I swear I have more confidence than most of you and that is so fucking scary!

My skin color is white, I have hazel eyes, and I look like Bruce Willis, and yet I do not care what anyone think of me and why?

Well because their opinion matter not and I have to be happy with myself!

So as I stated you are not white nor are you black and just be happy with your own skin color and stop caring what anyone thinks, well except for your mother because she gave birth to you, so care about her opinion but only so much!

I also wrote you ain’t black either, so there is that!

Stop caring about what someone thinks of you and just live your life!

You are Roma and the sad part is you are also Serbian, and after how many damn times I have given you shit about your Serbian roots you should by now just say “ I am proud to be Roma damn it “ and forget about All the other nonsense!

I swear I have more confidence than most of you and that is so fucking scary!

My skin color is white, I have hazel eyes, and I look like Bruce Willis, and yet I do not care what anyone think of me and why?

Well because their opinion matter not and I have to be happy with myself!

So as I stated you are not white nor are you black and just be happy with your own skin color and stop caring what anyone thinks, well except for your mother because she gave birth to you, so care about her opinion but only so much!

But there is a difference between a opinion and a abuse, I guess if someone makes fun of me because im this or that colour, or calls me slurs like shitcolour, and turd etc. it will affect you. I guess I need to get over it now, because it was 20 years ago.

But there is a difference between a opinion and a abuse, I guess if someone makes fun of me because im this or that colour, or calls me slurs like shitcolour, and turd etc. it will affect you. I guess I need to get over it now, because it was 20 years ago.
Yeah, you should!

I grew up in Joliet, Illinois and will tell you I endured so much fucking abuse from my adopted parents to neighborhood kids that when I was sixteen I took off and never looked back!

Do you think being white make you fucking special?

No it does not!

Believe me I endured a lot of abuse and have messages from many of my schoolmates asking for forgiveness and apologizing for what they did that caused me to leave home…

In the end you might be a shit turd Serbian but it is you that allow yourself to feel that way when someone calls you those names.

When someone insults me I flip them the bird and ask them why mutts like them believe they have any right to judge a person like me and usually the idiot just leaves as usual!

So again stop caring about your damn skin color and worry more about being Serbian…

Yeah, you should!

I grew up in Joliet, Illinois and will tell you I endured so much fucking abuse from my adopted parents to neighborhood kids that when I was sixteen I took off and never looked back!

No it does not!

Believe me I endured a lot of abuse and have messages from many of my schoolmates asking for forgiveness and apologizing for what they did that caused me to leave home…

In the end you might be a shit turd Serbian but it is you that allow yourself to feel that way when someone calls you those names.

When someone insults me I flip them the bird and ask them why mutts like them believe they have any right to judge a person like me and usually the idiot just leaves as usual!

So again stop caring about your damn skin color and worry more about being Serbian…
I have been ridiculed because I am so pale. I live in Florida where most people have a tan but not me.

I am “nocturnal” which means I am a creature of the night and usually sleep during the day. Of course I worked graveyard shift for 30 years and loved it.

When people ask me why I am so pale I just tell them I am a vampire.

Yeah, you should!

No it does not!

Being Serbian and having white skin is related because many think that you must be white to be Serbian. So If Im not White I cannot be Serbian. I suffered also because people would ask innocent questions if Im a Turk or why I dont look Serbian, or why Im black like from egypt if im from yugoslavia etc. Now I just easy say Im Roma, and it makes sense.

Being Serbian and having white skin is related because many think that you must be white to be Serbian. So If Im not White I cannot be Serbian. I suffered also because people would ask innocent questions if Im a Turk or why I dont look Serbian, or why Im black like from egypt if im from yugoslavia etc. Now I just easy say Im Roma, and it makes sense.
Most Albanians, Serbians, and so on from that region can range from white to dark skin complexion and if you must be persistent then you look more like Albanian and nothing like a Turk nor Egyptian…

It is rumor that half of Serbia population is Roma, so I don’t get why Serbians are so anti-Roma and that is why I am so rude to Serbs!

I was once asked by a Serbian woman why would her family destroy their information during World War II and I laughed and asked her if she liked Roma people and she said no she hated them, so I told her then to stop digging into the past because she is Roma!

She didn’t believe me and kept digging until she found out the Grandfather she was proud about buying the prettiest girls in the region for his boys to marry was indeed Roma.

She asked me how I knew and I told her when I saw her mother and father wedding pictures the clothing was a dead give away…

Now her and her daughter are angry knowing the truth about their bloodline and I told her she is ignorant and should embrace the Roma blood but her and her daughter want to lie and told me to never tell anyone they are Roma…

So you see even Roma who find out they are Roma can be ignorant and want to be something else which make me angry because being like the people that hate them is so pathetic in my eyes and they should embrace their Roma bloodline!

I have been ridiculed because I am so pale. I live in Florida where most people have a tan but not me.

I am “nocturnal” which means I am a creature of the night and usually sleep during the day. Of course I worked graveyard shift for 30 years and loved it.

When people ask me why I am so pale I just tell them I am a vampire.
Yeah, I was told one time in my adult years I am so white that I could rob a house during the day and no one could see me…

Are my eyes "Russet" or it is just the average dark brown most people in the world have and doesnt need any specification?

AD
Bedeutung von russet im Englisch

russet
noun [ U ] literary

a reddish-brown colour
SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases
Less common colours
amethystapple greenapricotargentashyavocadoblood redblue-blackcopperydunearth toneemeraldfawnfierygoldishpea greenpeachsapphiresepiatangerineMehr Ergebnisse anzeigen »

russet
adjective

having a reddish-brown colour:
The last of the russet leaves were clinging to the trees.
They asked the public to report any sightings of the russet-coloured creatures.

WITF is the matter with you?

Forum List

Back