what choice would you make?????

Originally posted by Said1
Flasher, Flasher, Flasher.....clean out your PM box.

How come mine is never full. :mad:
emergency, emergency, Big D is kicking our asses.

OCA, better clean yours out too.

Executive Department
State of Idaho
The Office of the Governor
Proclamation
State Capitol
Boise

WHEREAS, there are more than 100,000 Idahoans of Hispanic descent whose presence give this state a culture uniquely rich in diversity of its people, their traditions, history, and contributions to the State of Idaho; and

WHEREAS, various Hispanic organizations including, Idaho Commission on Hispanic Affairs, Hispanic Cultural Center of Idaho, Idaho Migrant Council, Inc., Idaho Hispanic Caucus, IMAGE de Idaho, and OELA work together to improve the socio-economic and educational status of the state's Hispanic population with the most effective and efficient use of existing resources; and

WHEREAS, in the new millennium Hispanics are the fastest growing minority population in the country and in the State of Idaho, and September 15th through October 15th is recognized as Hispanic Heritage Month; and

WHEREAS, it is appropriate to recognize the Hispanic community for the programs they have established to create, encourage and provide a greater awareness of the Hispanic heritage that is such a source of pride for the State of Idaho;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DIRK KEMPTHORNE, Governor of the State of Idaho, do hereby proclaim September 15th through October 15th 2002, to be

HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

in Idaho, and I urge all of Idaho's citizens to recognize and celebrate this occasion.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and caused to be affixed the Great Seal of the State of Idaho at the Capitol in Boise on this fourteenth day of September in the year of our Lord two-thousand and two and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred twenty-seventh and of the Statehood of Idaho the one hundred thirteenth.

DIRK KEMPTHORNE
GOVERNOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETE T. CENARRUSA
SECRETARY OF STATE

(printable PDF file)

Originally posted by Big D
emergency, emergency, Big D is kicking our asses.

OCA, better clean yours out too.

LOL delusional also. Hey Big D by the way how are those counseling sessions coming?

O.K I will make sure I do that "TOMMORROW", what are you doing "TOMMORROW"?

What a classic dumbass

He-he, even God makes mistakes.
When were you born?:D

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
:teeth: I think nycflasher had to go to school all year around because he went to the "special school" in the short bus. That's what threw him off.

Only a 15 year old can be this funny...

Originally posted by OCA

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DIRK KEMPTHORNE, Governor of the State of Idaho, do hereby proclaim September 15th through October 15th 2002, to be

HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

in Idaho, and I urge all of Idaho's citizens to recognize and celebrate this occasion.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and caused to be affixed the Great Seal of the State of Idaho at the Capitol in Boise on this fourteenth day of September in the year of our Lord two-thousand and two and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred twenty-seventh and of the Statehood of Idaho the one hundred thirteenth.

DIRK KEMPTHORNE
GOVERNOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETE T. CENARRUSA
SECRETARY OF STATE

(printable PDF file)
Yet one more politician sucking the mexican pecker, at least your not alone OCA.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Not.
OK dumbass this from the first page:

Re: what choice would you make?????

quote:
Originally posted by jon_forward

Lets say that for the purpose of this question you are married and have 2 small children. The economy has tanked where you are living to the point that suffacent wages cant be made to take care of your small families simplest needs, shelter/food and clothing. you have been reduced to living in a tent out in the country with your spouse(I detest that word) and 2 small children. you dont know what to do. you have heard that over the Mountains there lays a land that is full of work, almost for the asking but it is against the law to go there. You are torn between staying where you are and watching your family suffer without the very neccessities or take a chance that you can make it over the Mountains and get a job that well let you care for your family. My question to you is this....what would you do, and why? give it some thought....

I will get back in a day or so.

Carumba! I must have gotten some bad Mexican onions the other day, or maybe one of those suspected illegal aliens working in the fast food joints I frequent hadn't bothered to wash his hands after using the toilet (again), and infected me with something. Anyway, as I was lying in bed I thought I heard small voices from the walls of my house. "We're just here to work," said one tiny voice. "We're just looking for a better life for our families," said another.

I got out of bed and turned the lights on. I went to the wall where I thought I heard the voices and saw a bunch of termites eating the wood of my house. Good grief!

Now, in truth, the termites were just doing what termites do. They were just working for their families. Termites are apparently very family oriented. They are not evil or wrong in any sort of cosmic sense, but what they naturally do just happens to be harmful to me. Good for them is bad for me. Einstein got it right, it's all relative. Either I, as the kind compassionate person I am, let them destroy my house, which would be good for them, or I get rid of them, which would be good for me.

Well, to make a long story short, I got rid of the termites, but not before some politicians wanted to give them driver's licenses, free medical care and a free education in the hope of getting their votes. And, of course, I heard the usual gonadless numbnuts sniffing that I was a speciesist and a hater. "Yeah, I've got your species right here, numbnuts!"

Now I have another problem. Yesterday, I heard even smaller voices saying the same things as the termites. "We just want to have better lives for ourselves and our children," said a multitude of tiny voices. I looked and I looked, but I couldn't find the source of the voices. Then I sneezed, and I threw up, and I felt very sick. Good grief! It was the friggin' flu virus talking to me. I probably got it from one of those criminals at the fast food joint. So, now I'm supposed to die because the flu virus wants to have a better life in my body? The hell with that. That kind of thinking might work for some of the mentally defective doe-eyed neurotics running around the U.S. who are screwing up this country but I'm not buying it. I'm not checking out without a fight.

This is my body, in my house, in my country. I don't want anything of mine invaded by those, who by their very presence, will harm these things. I wasn't put on this earth to be the passive host of anything that will harm me. And, I don't give a damn if it's termites, a virus, or illegal alien humans who are just trying to make better lives for themselves. They have no right to harm me. I don't care if they love their families. I don't care if they just want to work. I just don't care. Their intent doesn't matter a bit to me. What I'm concerned about is the effect of their presence. Yammer, yammer, of course they all want better lives for themselves and their families! So, damn what?

Pond scum wants a better life. Dung beetles want a better life. The AIDS virus wants a better life. It's nature's way to have all living things seek a better life. All living things want to be comfortable. Flat worms in a Petri dish will move to an area of the Petri dish where they feel more comfortable. Germs will move to bodies where they feel more comfortable. It never ends. Some humans don't move to other areas because they work hard and build the place where they live into a place that is comfortable. Americans have done that to the U.S. We've made our place comfortable--for us. Now, other humans who are too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent to make their own places comfortable, figure they can just walk across the border and take over all the comfort that we've built.

What the hell are we, the universal hosts for anything and everything that can crawl into our bodies, our homes and our nation? Is that our purpose in life? Is that why we exist?

I don't think so.

http://www.newnation.org/Millard/Th...re-to-work.html

quote:

Lets say that for the purpose of this question you are married and have 2 small children. The economy has tanked where you are living to the point that suffacent wages cant be made to take care of your small families simplest needs, shelter/food and clothing. you have been reduced to living in a tent out in the country with your spouse(I detest that word) and 2 small children. you dont know what to do. you have heard that over the Mountains there lays a land that is full of work, almost for the asking but it is against the law to go there. You are torn between staying where you are and watching your family suffer without the very neccessities or take a chance that you can make it over the Mountains and get a job that well let you care for your family. My question to you is this....what would you do, and why? give it some thought....

Carumba! I must have gotten some bad Mexican onions the other day, or maybe one of those suspected illegal aliens working in the fast food joints I frequent hadn't bothered to wash his hands after using the toilet (again), and infected me with something. Anyway, as I was lying in bed I thought I heard small voices from the walls of my house. "We're just here to work," said one tiny voice. "We're just looking for a better life for our families," said another.

I got out of bed and turned the lights on. I went to the wall where I thought I heard the voices and saw a bunch of termites eating the wood of my house. Good grief!

Now, in truth, the termites were just doing what termites do. They were just working for their families. Termites are apparently very family oriented. They are not evil or wrong in any sort of cosmic sense, but what they naturally do just happens to be harmful to me. Good for them is bad for me. Einstein got it right, it's all relative. Either I, as the kind compassionate person I am, let them destroy my house, which would be good for them, or I get rid of them, which would be good for me.

Well, to make a long story short, I got rid of the termites, but not before some politicians wanted to give them driver's licenses, free medical care and a free education in the hope of getting their votes. And, of course, I heard the usual gonadless numbnuts sniffing that I was a speciesist and a hater. "Yeah, I've got your species right here, numbnuts!"

Now I have another problem. Yesterday, I heard even smaller voices saying the same things as the termites. "We just want to have better lives for ourselves and our children," said a multitude of tiny voices. I looked and I looked, but I couldn't find the source of the voices. Then I sneezed, and I threw up, and I felt very sick. Good grief! It was the friggin' flu virus talking to me. I probably got it from one of those criminals at the fast food joint. So, now I'm supposed to die because the flu virus wants to have a better life in my body? The hell with that. That kind of thinking might work for some of the mentally defective doe-eyed neurotics running around the U.S. who are screwing up this country but I'm not buying it. I'm not checking out without a fight.

This is my body, in my house, in my country. I don't want anything of mine invaded by those, who by their very presence, will harm these things. I wasn't put on this earth to be the passive host of anything that will harm me. And, I don't give a damn if it's termites, a virus, or illegal alien humans who are just trying to make better lives for themselves. They have no right to harm me. I don't care if they love their families. I don't care if they just want to work. I just don't care. Their intent doesn't matter a bit to me. What I'm concerned about is the effect of their presence. Yammer, yammer, of course they all want better lives for themselves and their families! So, damn what?

Pond scum wants a better life. Dung beetles want a better life. The AIDS virus wants a better life. It's nature's way to have all living things seek a better life. All living things want to be comfortable. Flat worms in a Petri dish will move to an area of the Petri dish where they feel more comfortable. Germs will move to bodies where they feel more comfortable. It never ends. Some humans don't move to other areas because they work hard and build the place where they live into a place that is comfortable. Americans have done that to the U.S. We've made our place comfortable--for us. Now, other humans who are too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent to make their own places comfortable, figure they can just walk across the border and take over all the comfort that we've built.

What the hell are we, the universal hosts for anything and everything that can crawl into our bodies, our homes and our nation? Is that our purpose in life? Is that why we exist?

I don't think so.

Not valid, answer must be in own words not a propoganda cut and paste.

quote:

I don't think so.

All you're doing with this anectode is bitching about other people.
Answer the question, you pussy.:eek:

Originally posted by OCA
Executive Department
State of Idaho
Proclamation
State Capitol
Boise

WHEREAS, there are more than 100,000 Idahoans of Hispanic descent whose presence give this state a culture uniquely rich in diversity of its people, their traditions, history, and contributions to the State of Idaho; and

WHEREAS, various Hispanic organizations including, Idaho Commission on Hispanic Affairs, Hispanic Cultural Center of Idaho, Idaho Migrant Council, Inc., Idaho Hispanic Caucus, IMAGE de Idaho, and OELA work together to improve the socio-economic and educational status of the state's Hispanic population with the most effective and efficient use of existing resources; and

WHEREAS, in the new millennium Hispanics are the fastest growing minority population in the country and in the State of Idaho, and September 15th through October 15th is recognized as Hispanic Heritage Month; and

WHEREAS, it is appropriate to recognize the Hispanic community for the programs they have established to create, encourage and provide a greater awareness of the Hispanic heritage that is such a source of pride for the State of Idaho;

HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

DIRK KEMPTHORNE
GOVERNOR

PETE T. CENARRUSA
SECRETARY OF STATE

(printable PDF file)

look at the last name of the secretary of state, he is a mexican too.

All you're doing with this anectode is bitching about other people.
Answer the question, you pussy.:eek:
I would be a man and fix my own country and not run to another mans area and leach off him.

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
look at the last name of the secretary of state, he is a mexican too.

You have just completed the circle. You are now without a doubt the biggest and stupidest motherfucker on USMB. That name is Italian, don't argue with me because you'll lose bad.

I would be a man and fix my own country and not run to another mans area and leach off him.

Very good, OCA would you kindly toss the bitch a bone?

Not a bad answer either. Not sure that I agree, but only because CHANGE takes TIME and if my family was hungry I would do what I had to do.

Originally posted by OCA
Executive Department
State of Idaho
Proclamation
State Capitol
Boise

HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

DIRK KEMPTHORNE
GOVERNOR

PETE T. CENARRUSA
SECRETARY OF STATE

(printable PDF file)

I hereby declare Jan.1st to Jan.31st white heritage month. Woops, thats racist!!:eek:

But the hispanic heritage month, black heritage month, asian heritage months, ohh those are just fine. Just so long as the evil white man doesn't discriminate. But it's perfectly allright to discriminate against him....:confused:

Very good, OCA would you kindly toss the bitch a bone?

Not a bad answer either. Not sure that I agree, but only because CHANGE takes TIME and if my family was hungry I would do what I had to do.
But thats not why ALOT of them sneak in here.

Their are far more illegal aliens in prison or on welfare then there is working in any field.

"Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work"

Originally posted by OCA
You have just completed the circle. You are now without a doubt the biggest and stupidest motherfucker on USMB. That name is Italian, don't argue with me because you'll lose bad.

I don't think I've ever read a post of your's that didn't contain an ad-hominem attack on somebody. Is that the only way you can debate?

Sad.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back